PDA

View Full Version : Calling Card....

Tony
11th June 2003, 05:07 PM
Hey John,

You been leaving your calling cards on local MINIs again?
Got an email from a friend at my work this morning saying that she had gone to ASDA last night, and when she came back there was a Peregrine Alarms business card under her wiper,...with a big smiley face on the back!!

hahaha.

Well, we are both keen to come out and join the fun,. where ever its at. Now that ive got Dennis, they are both parked together at work, where they can sit and shine....:D

Linda M
11th June 2003, 09:43 PM
Phew, I thought you were going to mention the 'other' type of calling card ;) Kinda thought John had a 'dark' side ;):D:clown:

john
11th June 2003, 09:56 PM
Yes that was me:)

I was parked next to it and left my card with check out mini2.com and newminiscotland.co.uk and a smiley face:)

Now you have no excuse,you have my name address and phone number:D

Tony
11th June 2003, 11:35 PM
Yeah, she got the card and came straight to work today and told me. She must have missed your car though, as she never said there was a MINI parked next to her.

Be in touch soon. Any idea who has the Pepper White MINI in Westhill with your carstickers on the side windows? - its well nice.

john
12th June 2003, 12:33 AM
It belongs to another John,he is logged on as johnban3,and his other half Lynne has got an all black Cooper's' on order.

John's mum lives next door to me and he a a Subaru until he came on a MINI run with me and he has never looked back:)

zippy
12th June 2003, 04:20 AM
I can honestly say i have never looked back. (formerly johnban3)
Thanks Tony, you know all the extras i have on my car were supplied or sourced by John (peregrine):cool:
Subaru whats that????????

Tony
12th June 2003, 04:52 PM
Ah,...you cant beat a good plug can you :)
the car looks good zippy,..ive got my work cut out to get my red coop to that stage.
the missus loves the sat nav,...what a toy!!!

anyway, be seeing ya about.

niall
21st June 2003, 12:19 AM
The Cooper S looks very good as well. Have to get the 4 minis along the front of the building, Although haven't seen the green one for a while.

Niall