PDA

View Full Version : Scooby goes down-market

Tahra
23rd November 2004, 03:13 AM
Well the nice men from Grassicks have just taken Scooby's taxi away :(. The poor old boy will just have to slum it in the back of the Rav..... Does anyone want a Supaguard maintenance kit ??? Never did get round to finishing it & I think the interior stuff is untouched :I

Tahra ( not the imposter )

Off to take us off Wullie's reserve list.

choc
23rd November 2004, 03:30 AM
hi choc here i will have it ,where do u stay

Duncan Stewart
23rd November 2004, 05:51 PM
Awww, poor Scooby ;)

Tahra
23rd November 2004, 07:50 PM
I know- he's not going to have a view from the back seat anymore....Oh well maybe one day he'll be squashed in the back of an S2000 ( preferably purple !)
Choc, we're in Burntisland.

choc
23rd November 2004, 09:18 PM
could u post please i will pay for the postage

Tahra
23rd November 2004, 11:34 PM
If you like, might be scary postage though !! Still the nice man at Grassicks told us the kind of mark-up can be made on the stuff so its probably still worth while.;) The interior stuff is for leather. do you want that too ?

choc
24th November 2004, 12:34 AM
i will have the leather cleaner as my own car has half leather.i am coming down to john clark tayside on friday could you get it dumped there or find out the price of posting cheers choc

Tahra
24th November 2004, 01:06 AM
Choc, John here (Tahra'll have left for the day). I don't think there'd be any way we could get the cleaner to JC-T by Friday but perhaps posting it is possible. Otherwise, why not take a trip down to sunny Fife?

John

choc
24th November 2004, 01:20 AM
hello john find out how much postage will cost and let me know if not i will try and get to fife ,where in fife are you

Willie M
24th November 2004, 04:52 PM
Tahra / John
Sorry to hear that the wee car's gone :( Hmmmmm.... S2000 does sound nice though :p Hopefully still see you folks around at some point. All the best :cool:

Tahra
25th November 2004, 09:49 PM
Hey Willie, we'll see you at the karting...and try not to embarass everyone else if theres a convoy - We'll lurk at the back and blend in with the scenery !

broken_brian
27th November 2004, 05:18 AM
its alright you can keep me and my alfa company then :D

Tahra
29th November 2004, 07:36 PM
Update: it looks likely we're being given a 535i - it's over 10 years old so, being a big beemer, it's lost what value it had, but it should be okay to drive and not too slow. WOuld I be right in thinking around 230bhp from the 3.5 six? Won't get it until after Chrimbo tho'. Won't handle like a Mini but, hey, it's cheap! Similarly poor mpg to the MCS though...

John