PDA

View Full Version : WHAT I WANT FOR XMAS

sleepyrascal
22nd November 2004, 06:13 AM
Have you questions that need answered, puzzles that need solved, problems needing solutions or a need for just any old random bits of information? YOU DO?

Well this is the thread for you.

Martin Sullivan - THE ORACLE - holds the key to all information, and from his secret layer burried deep in the Aberdonian soil, he will reveal all!! (Reveal all information - calm yourselves ladies!!)

Simply ask your question, and let the oracle fill you with amazement!

THE 'WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS' THREAD. GO ON, MONEY NO OBJECT!! HEY, ITS THE BEST ALTERNATIVE I COULD COME UP WITH!!

The Dogfather
22nd November 2004, 06:38 AM
Oh great and all knowing Oracle please hear my call for enlightenment! :blackeye: ;)

Do I need any extra parts when fitting a S Bumper to a Cooper?

Nenah
22nd November 2004, 06:41 AM
:D

sleepyrascal
22nd November 2004, 06:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Must nip into John Clarkes tomorrow and buy their entire stock of side skirt clips

Oh and ps, there is no e in clark and it would be clark's with the '!:D:D:D:D

I fear I may have to remove this thread!!!:disapprove:

sleepyrascal
22nd November 2004, 06:45 AM
Ok MODS! Go ahead, delete the thread.. I have upset the oracle!!:disapprove::disapprove:

The Dogfather
22nd November 2004, 06:52 AM
Sleepy - I sure MS knows it's only a bit of fun......

Martin - John's given me some advice and he's mentioned the lights, he was going to fit them but something came up. I'm a bit unsure about doing myself but what the hell, might need a supervising adult for the difficult bits though. I'm going to pop over to that garage in Northfield to have a look will post my thoughts tomorrow.

The Dogfather
22nd November 2004, 06:54 AM
Yeah, how did you get to 1020 so quickly?

Probably by answering lots of dumb questions!

sleepyrascal
22nd November 2004, 06:55 AM
haha

The Dogfather
22nd November 2004, 07:07 AM
Oh! I thought you 'joined' roughly the same time as me (don't know why). Your post count/day is half mine so must have been on here since April/May?

The Dogfather
22nd November 2004, 07:10 AM
I'm from Lancashire so I'm not familiar with some of the letters found 'in't soup'. In't tha reet Martin?

MartinSullivan
22nd November 2004, 07:12 AM
I think this thread has run its course as Sleepy says :) its now the 'WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS' THREAD. GO ON, MONEY NO OBJECT!!

The Dogfather
22nd November 2004, 07:18 AM
Pepper white MCS with black vipers and tan leather interior! Full A/C and gadgets with Alpine stereo system. Full 275bhp BBR conversion and handling pack.

Plus

The Italian Station Wagon with side opening rear doors for Elliott!

Nenah
22nd November 2004, 07:25 AM
To fly my entire family and friends over from Australia to spend Christmas with me...:(

sleepyrascal
22nd November 2004, 07:30 AM
ok, this falls into two catagories:
*Mini Related
* Non Mini related

Mini Related: Black BBR 275 Cooper S, tinited windows, DVD/ipod player, Fat wheels, 4 wheel drive, cream or red leather interior like the merc SLR.

NON mini related: merc SLR:D

The Dogfather
22nd November 2004, 07:32 AM
Non MINI related - Aston DB9.

sleepyrascal
22nd November 2004, 07:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by Nenah

To fly my entire family and friends over from Australia to spend Christmas with me...:(

AWWWWW Nenah!:( It would surely be easier for u to go there!:)

Nenah
22nd November 2004, 07:49 AM
Yes, but I'd love for my family/friends to see what my life is like here, have a white Christmas and of course, take them for a spin in Winnie! :)
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

sleepyrascal
22nd November 2004, 08:05 AM
Ah yeh i suppose your right!! Well, i'm sure they will come over one day!!

Julz
22nd November 2004, 06:07 PM
Mini related - a new set of alloys, cause I'm fed up with mine!!:evil:

Non-mini related - to fly all my family to Australia so I don't have to see them!!:approve:

Scottie
22nd November 2004, 07:00 PM
Mini related - Recaro seats for my Red Cabrio:cool: Road Angel Hard wired a new Sat Nav thing like what Angus has.:)

non Mini related - Someone from work to catch the mouse we have in the office as I'm fed up every morning with the mouse poo on the desk:mad::mad:

Sheilz
22nd November 2004, 11:29 PM
Mini related - I'd like a baby bruvver for Eck.

:p:D:D:D

Non-mini related - to have something to laugh and smile about everyday.
:p:D:D:D:D

X30YES
22nd November 2004, 11:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Mini related - Recaro seats for my Red Cabrio:cool: Road Angel Hard wired a new Sat Nav thing like what Angus has.:)

non Mini related - Someone from work to catch the mouse we have in the office as I'm fed up every morning with the mouse poo on the desk:mad::mad:
Had a mouse on my desk for years now and no poo at all ...cos I dont feed it !!:D:D:D

Maxxed Ross
22nd November 2004, 11:38 PM
quote:Had a mouse on my desk for years now and no poo at all ...cos I dont feed it !!:D:D:D

I'm trying to kill this Aberdonian mouse 'coz it keep jumping all over my screen! :mad: I think it's ball needs cleaning....:D

Maxxed Ross
22nd November 2004, 11:40 PM
or are we talking about different mice here.....:p

X30YES
23rd November 2004, 12:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

cost less as well and be a bit warmer to boot :D:D:D

X30YES
23rd November 2004, 12:11 AM
Saw this on mini2 http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/picture2435.html
and would be my mini's xmas gift ...after the JCW install

The Dogfather
23rd November 2004, 12:23 AM
Does it work as an airbag as well???

The Dogfather
23rd November 2004, 12:27 AM
quote: Non-mini related - to have something to laugh and smile about everyday.
:p:D:D:D:D

You should talk to Minime he makes me laugh everyday, I'm sure it's not intentional though!

sleepyrascal
23rd November 2004, 01:59 AM
I wouldnt have thought it would work with the air bag. Thats a bit dodgey!

Sheilz
23rd November 2004, 09:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

It looks a bit like a radar screen. What is it?

Duncan Stewart
23rd November 2004, 06:16 PM
Mini related - An as new Classic Mini Cooper S
Non Mini related - a large heated double garage / workshop (OK, OK it is a bit mini related ;))
money no object - A Spitfire, Mosquito or Mustang would be nice :D (Aeroplane type not car!)

Julz
23rd November 2004, 06:48 PM
Ok, had a thought! Just incase Rob reads this - why are you on this web site!?:clown:

But just incase you are reading this... I still want my GT I-Drive mountain bike (2001 model!) or the bow fronted fish tank you've been promising to buy me for THREE years now!! Don't know where I'd put it, so just stick with the bike for now!! Ta...x

X30YES
23rd November 2004, 07:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

It looks a bit like a radar screen. What is it?
Not exactly sure ,but was taken at a German ICE custom show ...could be anything really from dvd to sat nav I think

Julz
23rd November 2004, 07:47 PM
ROOOOOBBBBBBBB!!!

This (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27948&item=7115724853&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW) one would do!! And look, much cheapness!!;):D:D:D

Big Gordy
23rd November 2004, 08:27 PM
You better hope he doesn't read your posts or your crimbo surprise is rumbled ain't it;) :p:D:approve:

Julz
23rd November 2004, 08:34 PM
I know, I was kinda worried about that, but as long as he knows what I want for christmas, I don't care!!:p His main present is sitting in a box at home anyway!!:D