PDA

View Full Version : Mini Ownership Transferred!

Craig
21st November 2004, 09:26 PM
As some of you may know, "the wife" (Jude) wanted to sell the mini :eek::eek:. This could obviously NOT happen, so I sacrificed my Car (Mazda 6 with all the trimmings) so that Jude could get another car. She took delivery of an 03 plate 307 on Friday, so I now to play in the MINI :D.

He has now changed his name to A-J. So that he doesn't forget his old owner, she MIGHT get to drive it over the weekend. For those of you on Willie and Linda's Mini Clan run, do you remember those nice new wheels??? well, 2 are kerbed, one so bad that I had to replace the tyre yesterday as it had a gouge (spelling??) out of the sidewall. (only 3 weeks OLD!!:eek:) As I now own the car this will never happen again :cool:

Mini Me
21st November 2004, 09:35 PM
Saw the rims yesterday............lol:p
Nae luck, and trying to blame your lady wife, well that's just shocking....

Sheilz
22nd November 2004, 12:29 AM
Glad you managed to keep the mini. We have 307's for school vehicles - reliable but oh so boring! The turbo diesels arent so bad - faster you go the more they glue to the road. Course being school vehicles we NEVER got the chance to test this out coz we NEVER go above 50 in them . Its not true one got written off doing 90 on a hairpin bend, it was the 'deer' that ran across the road that did it. :eek::eek::eek: ( s'cuse me I have a banana boat to catch).

:D:D:D

Willie M
22nd November 2004, 04:51 PM
Congrats on the 'change of ownership' Craig ;)
Sorry to hear about the wheels though <ouch!!> :eek::blackeye: