PDA

View Full Version : jc

KINGHORN
20th November 2004, 03:25 AM
how pish are john clark,

had ma mini in on monday to get 2 simple jobs done under warenty

1. squeeky seats
2. rattle coming from under car on take off

went in to pic it up and they said it was all fixd, jumped in the car an, yip u guessed it, squeek, so went back in and had to book it in for thursday, and on wedenesday the same rattle appeared from under the car,

so the car went in on thurs and they replaced the seat base which sorted the the squeek, but low and behold the exhaust still rattles,

they wont even give me a courtesy car cuz im under 21 so its a ****in hassle

rant over for now

Mini Me
20th November 2004, 04:03 AM
not to be a total wuss on this one,but little rattles and squeeks can be a nightmare to detect.
be calm,and all shall be resolved.:p

sleepyrascal
20th November 2004, 04:11 AM
Hey Kinghorn, JC have f**ked a few things up for me also, but to their credit, they get there in the end.

Just keep on at them!! At the end of the day, when it comes to warranty work it is in their best interest to get the job done asap and resolve problems first time.

john
20th November 2004, 07:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by KINGHORN

how pish are john clark,

had ma mini in on monday to get 2 simple jobs done under warenty

1. squeeky seats
2. rattle coming from under car on take off

went in to pic it up and they said it was all fixd, jumped in the car an, yip u guessed it, squeek, so went back in and had to book it in for thursday, and on wedenesday the same rattle appeared from under the car,

so the car went in on thurs and they replaced the seat base which sorted the the squeek, but low and behold the exhaust still rattles,

they wont even give me a courtesy car cuz im under 21 so its a ****in hassle

rant over for now

ON TAKE OFF????

I thought it was your mini you were talking about:D

its probably the landing gear making noises:clown:

KINGHORN
20th November 2004, 09:16 PM
HAHAHA JOHN, i wouldnt be so botherd if they gave me a courtesy car but the fact is cuz im 19 and cant transfer my own policy, i have to sort it out for myself even tho this will be the third time its gone in, i use my car practicaly all day every day when im at home and without a car i would be up sh*t creek, spesh when i have to "work", the last two times aint been so bad cuz i have been able to take a few hours of ma "part time" job to pic up ma bird if i can use her car to get to work but all that means less cash for me,

piss off i definatly am, they wasnt even appologetic on the fome when i foned them the second time to say it was still buggerd

Heather
20th November 2004, 09:34 PM
They probally didn't understand all the things that you had asked them to do, I know I have problems understanding your posts (don't speak teenager):p

KINGHORN
20th November 2004, 09:42 PM
so ****ing sorry, i cant be arsed typing and yes i am a teenager i no my sh*t about cars and i told them exactly waht was wrong,

Mini Me
20th November 2004, 10:00 PM
Calm down dear:p

minidriver#1
21st November 2004, 02:49 AM
'i hate you, its so unfair'. JC's are a bit iffy, but yeh, they'll sort it eventually. rip off bastards. oops.

duncan
21st November 2004, 03:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by tribalmini

They probally didn't understand all the things that you had asked them to do, I know I have problems understanding your posts (don't speak teenager):p

I am loving your style Heather! Its the 30 something fight back!

X30YES
21st November 2004, 04:10 AM
Be calm,firm,and if its wrong they will have to sort it !

GAJ
21st November 2004, 04:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by KINGHORN

so ****ing sorry, i cant be arsed typing and yes i am a teenager i no my sh*t about cars and i told them exactly waht was wrong,

PMSL!:p

Scottie
21st November 2004, 06:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Calm down dear:p

Its only a commercial.:D:p

Scottie
21st November 2004, 06:19 AM
Heah,

don't think you need to swear to get your point over.