PDA

View Full Version : The latest must have Ipod Accessory

MartinSullivan
19th November 2004, 11:48 PM
For all you IPOD owners - a wee stocking filler for you :D IPOD Socks (http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/71401/wo/DV2cQE1lEkIy3Qz1P8W1OBQUCco/0.0.0.11.1.0.6.9.3.3.0.1.0.1.1.0.1.0.1)

Who is going to be first to get them :);)

3GGG
19th November 2004, 11:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

For all you IPOD owners - a wee stocking filler for you :D IPOD Socks (http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/71401/wo/DV2cQE1lEkIy3Qz1P8W1OBQUCco/0.0.0.11.1.0.6.9.3.3.0.1.0.1.1.0.1.0.1)

Who is going to be first to get them :);)

I'm getting my knitting needles out ;)

GAJ
20th November 2004, 02:40 AM
I got a better iPod related gift today. My shiny new iPod photo arrived!!:D Very very cool!!:cool:

The Dogfather
20th November 2004, 03:23 AM
Have you seen the Airport Express allows you to stream music from a wireless PC/MAC over a wireless connection to your HIFI. :)

macblob
20th November 2004, 04:36 AM
Ive just got my dock connected to my surround sound amp via its direct line out 3mm jack to RCA cable.sweeeeeeeeeeet, plus in car ipod now which is greeeeat

GAJ
20th November 2004, 07:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Have you seen the Airport Express allows you to stream music from a wireless PC/MAC over a wireless connection to your HIFI. :)

I think I might buy one today as Amazon sent me a wireless router without a power supply on Thursday and the replacement which came today has no power supply either! Only downside is 60 odd quid from Amazon but about £100 for the Airport Express and another 50 or so for a DSL modem. Very peed off with Amazon at the moment! I want to get this iBook set up wirelessly! Using a smelly USB modemat the moment!

Heather
20th November 2004, 09:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ
I want to get this iBook set up wirelessly!

Who's new shiney iBook??????????;)

3GGG
20th November 2004, 10:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

I think I might buy one today as Amazon sent me a wireless router without a power supply on Thursday and the replacement which came today has no power supply either! Only downside is 60 odd quid from Amazon but about £100 for the Airport Express and another 50 or so for a DSL modem. Very peed off with Amazon at the moment! I want to get this iBook set up wirelessly! Using a smelly USB modemat the moment!

GAJ! - and you didn't speak to me first either!

:question::disapprove:

GAJ
21st November 2004, 04:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by 3GGG
GAJ! - and you didn't speak to me first either!
:question::disapprove:

Oops!:I Sorry David, just didn't think! Was wanting to get this set up ASAP and didn't think about ordering through you. Didn't go the Airport Express route in the end, just got a Belkin Modem/Wireless Router from PC World!:eek: It's working fine and was still very easy to configure on the Mac. The iPod Photo was laser etched and the iBook was custom configured (bigger HD and built in bluetooth) so I don't know if these could have been ordered through you? If we are buying anymore elctronic gadgetry soon I will try you first, promise!!:);)

3GGG
21st November 2004, 06:09 AM
No problems GAJ! - Glad you got it all sorted, sounds very nice indeed - Enjoy!

Nenah
21st November 2004, 06:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

I have one of these Airports and its the coolest item I've bought for a while - excellent for house parties where you want to mix it up like a DJ!!! :cool: