PDA

View Full Version : Julz

MINI Rocker
19th November 2004, 07:42 PM
I see you every morning whilst i stand at the bus stop on strathern road. would be nice to get a wave lol!!!

MINI rocker

Big Gordy
19th November 2004, 07:55 PM
Or a lift would be better ;) :p:D:approve:

Julz
19th November 2004, 08:08 PM
I take it you must mean the bus stop near the end of Southampton Road, cause that's about the only bit of Strathern I'm on!! (I work at Fairhurst the engineers at the top of Southampton Road). :D:D

If it is that bus stop, I shall try and wave every morning!! Sheesh, you must have an early start!!;):D

Big Col
19th November 2004, 08:09 PM
Yeah well she's got to wait for a bus. <sniggers>

minidriver#1
19th November 2004, 11:12 PM
there is a Southampton Road in Dundee?

Julz
20th November 2004, 01:13 AM
I hope so!!:p It's at the west end of Strathern Road, blink and you'd miss it kind of thing! It actually leads up to housing, which confuses many people as our building is hidden in the trees, isn't it Bonnie Scotland!!;):D

MINI Rocker
22nd November 2004, 08:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

I hope so!!:p It's at the west end of Strathern Road, blink and you'd miss it kind of thing! It actually leads up to housing, which confuses many people as our building is hidden in the trees, isn't it Bonnie Scotland!!;):D

my brother did work experience with u guys. was last year. dunno if you'll member him, ginger hair, specs?

Julz
22nd November 2004, 08:43 PM
I remember him, nice lad, but he's very quiet!! I now also think he'll be mentally disturbed after spending a week with us lot!!:p I think he's been the only work experince person we've had that was almost interested!!:clown:

Was that you this morning, hiding at the bus stop? I tried to wave while avoiding the Vectra coming out of the end of the road, but I think I failed, what a surprise!!:)

MINI Rocker
23rd November 2004, 01:20 AM

I remember him, nice lad, but he's very quiet!! I now also think he'll be mentally disturbed after spending a week with us lot!!:p I think he's been the only work experince person we've had that was almost interested!!:clown:

Was that you this morning, hiding at the bus stop? I tried to wave while avoiding the Vectra coming out of the end of the road, but I think I failed, what a surprise!!:)

no. i've got bright red hair (not natural). normally at other end of strathern road near claypotts have seen you down there before but dont know why!!! My boyfriend (MINI owner) says you live in kirriemuir - long way to come to work !!!!!

Julz
23rd November 2004, 05:57 PM
Oh! Are you sure it's me? I'm only ever at the Claypotts end on a tuesday and thursday lunchtime when I go to see my gran, she lives at the top of Deepdale!:)

I actually live in Woodside, out in the Coupar Angus direction, but my mum lives in Kirrie!!:clown:

MINI Rocker
24th November 2004, 01:58 AM

Oh! Are you sure it's me? I'm only ever at the Claypotts end on a tuesday and thursday lunchtime when I go to see my gran, she lives at the top of Deepdale!:)

I actually live in Woodside, out in the Coupar Angus direction, but my mum lives in Kirrie!!:clown:

Positive its u!! lol

let me know when ur next there and ill wave

are you never there on an evening?

Julz
24th November 2004, 05:51 PM
Nope, only a tuesday and thursday lunchtime, that's the only times my gran seems to be home, she's a busy wee woman!!:D Unless I'm heading to Sainsburys though, but that's very rarely, cause I spend too much money when I'm there apparently!:evil::D

MINI Rocker
25th November 2004, 02:37 AM

Nope, only a tuesday and thursday lunchtime, that's the only times my gran seems to be home, she's a busy wee woman!!:D Unless I'm heading to Sainsburys though, but that's very rarely, cause I spend too much money when I'm there apparently!:evil::D

tell me about it! it's the same with my great gran in england and she's 94 bless her!!!!!!!

checkgirl
25th November 2004, 10:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

there is a Southampton Road in Dundee?

I think it's off of Craigie Drive, not Strathern.:question:

Julz
26th November 2004, 10:22 PM
You're right CG, we still call it Strathern though!!

You can find it here (http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=343457&y=731229&z=1&sv=southampton+road&st=6&tl=Southampton+Road,+Dundee,+DD4&searchp=newsearch.srf&mapp=newmap.srf)