PDA

View Full Version : Im a virgin

Davidson2
9th June 2003, 08:20 AM
Hello fellow Miniacs,

I am a Driving Instructor & Instructor trainer. I have a Mini One, which I have updated to look like a Mini Cooper... 'Why?' well the insurance group was lower and as most of my 'L' pupils try to kill me at some point anyway, they don't need the extra Cooper bhp to do it. Pupils love the car & I am able to have fun when teaching Instructors. Can anyone tell me why BMW put the Glove Box where the boot should be?:evil:

Gismo
9th June 2003, 06:01 PM
If you are a virgin :I there would be an awful lot of people wanting to see you :cool:

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
9th June 2003, 06:45 PM
Welcome Davidson :) Hope to see you at one of our MINI adventure meets.

Monsta Mo Mini
9th June 2003, 07:13 PM
Welcome aboard. Look forward to seeimg you at some of our future events.
Do you work under the name CMB?

PS I'd watch yourself around that bonnie Scotland character...

3GGG
9th June 2003, 07:14 PM
That's got to be the scariest job in the country.

Julz
9th June 2003, 08:07 PM
Hello:D
You need to tell your learners to wave!! There are a few driving instructors in Dundee who use Minis and not all of them wave!!:eek: (Should be part of the test when learning in a mini - how to flash and wave at other minis!!;))

Tahra
9th June 2003, 10:01 PM
Speaking of waving, I got a flash back ( ooh eer) from another Silver Cooper in Kdy yesterday, thats now a grand total of two in fourteen months !

Davidson2
13th June 2003, 07:14 AM
OH!!!:eek: Maybe I should have gone for that Ford after all...:dead:

Davidson2
13th June 2003, 07:19 AM
How do I book the 'Cullen Run' ? and can I bring the Mrs :evil:& Son :cool:(2yrs)? By the way his first word was 'car' and he tells everyone it's his Mini Car not Daddies!

Davidson2
13th June 2003, 07:23 AM
No. I am Catz-eye.com. Did not know there was another Mini Instructor in Edinburgh. Give us a flash when you see the car! (Prefered if Im in it though...):approve:

Monsta Mo Mini
13th June 2003, 05:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Davidson2

How do I book the 'Cullen Run' ? and can I bring the Mrs :evil:& Son :cool:(2yrs)? By the way his first word was 'car' and he tells everyone it's his Mini Car not Daddies!

All details relating to the cullen run are in the events section in the main site http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/cullen_2.html

Will give you a wave when I see you.

My mate's wee boy's first words were "Cala's ca" ( he was trying to say Calum's car). The wee lad now has more toy red minis than he knows what to do with!:D