PDA

View Full Version : I want a Citreon C4!!

Julz
17th November 2004, 06:35 PM
How could you resist with an ad like that!! I love it!!:D:D:D:D:D

MartinSullivan
17th November 2004, 06:40 PM
I thought exactly the same when I saw it - should have been a mini ad

The annoying thing is the miniusa website has featured a robot mini for months - in a very similar way to the citreon ad. Check it out here Mini Robot - MINIUSA (http://www.miniusa.com/crm/mini_entrance.jsp) then go to the build your own - Robot section. Once you have created your robot you can save it as your desktop wallpaper :D

sleepyrascal
17th November 2004, 06:43 PM
I was on that robot thing lastnight. Remember to swith off your pop up blocker or it wont work..

MartinSullivan
17th November 2004, 06:54 PM
You can watch the citroen ad here Citroen C4 Transformer Ad (http://www.citroen.co.uk/c4/homepage.asp?pagetype=c4), probably need broadband - it kills my machine here at work :)

Big Col
17th November 2004, 07:17 PM
It's a quality advert innit? It's just as well MINIs are good cars because their ads suck compared to this one and the Corsa ads.

Wul
17th November 2004, 07:43 PM
Yup - we get an irritating man dressed in a red indian outfit telling crappy jokes!! :(

Scottie
17th November 2004, 08:32 PM
Add might be good but their cars are crap.

Mini Me
18th November 2004, 04:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
It's a quality advert innit? It's just as well MINIs are good cars because their ads suck compared to this one and the Corsa ads.
The Corsa advert is a total ripp pff from the mini marketing strategy:mad::mad:,plus it's pish...............
But ,having been away today to secret location in Edinburgh(ok it wasn't a secret,we were at the Glass House),i can tell you that MINI UK have some cracking stuff for 2005.:D
Oh and the speeedster and moke...............nae chance ever,they were pre-launch prototypes,never to be built.;)

phantom
18th November 2004, 05:03 AM
Yes what a top ad!:D

Big Col
18th November 2004, 08:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

plus it's pish...

Awww come on! If they were MINI ads you'd love 'em!