PDA

View Full Version : Why Don't Us Men Read Instructions

Mini Me
17th November 2004, 06:34 AM
I got up nice and early today ,headed to Inverkeithing to buy new lights for my bike.Came out the shop £130 poorer,but had a cracking set of vistalight's.Came home ,put the battery on charge all day and when it had been on charge for eight hours,i thought lets go for a few miles off road.Great, pissing with rain ,slippery as f**k,pitch black ,great fun.Until headind down,what i can only describe as a vertical drop down hill through thick forrest,my new lights went out..........:eek::eek::blackeye:.Oh bugger was the cry as i headed upside down into the first tree......:disapprove:Managed to limp home ,fling the bike in the shed ,storm into the house and get the box,where in clearly stated in big letters.................2 BATTERIES REQUIRED:dead:

Gismo
17th November 2004, 07:32 AM
Erm, didn't the gap kinda give it away :p:eek:;):I

Mini Me
17th November 2004, 09:01 AM
You would have thought so,but it's one either side as they strap to the frame ,so i thought 2 batteries would just last ever longer...<not really required,>
Never mind ,bruises heal,chicks dig scars and glory lasts for evever:p

sh@z
17th November 2004, 10:54 AM
lol.. sorry that made me chuckle...

what were u doing out in the f**cking freezing cold and rain ... mate leave that lark for the summer (or wat WE call summer) ... get yersel a treadmill.. much safer and doesnt require batteries LOL ... how'd the tree fare... or could u not see it since ur lights werent working hehe

Big Col
17th November 2004, 04:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Oh bugger was the cry

Knowing you mate I seriously doubt that was the cry. ;)

You shoulda just stuck to those wee dynamo ones that are powered by the back wheel! Problem solved. :)

Craig
18th November 2004, 04:45 AM
what about the moon shining off your head? - does that not give off enough light???:D

Mini Me
18th November 2004, 04:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

what about the moon shining off your head? - does that not give off enough light???:D
mmmmtttrrrfffkkkrrrr:mad: i know where you car is parked...;)