PDA

View Full Version : MTH Chip Tuning Party - ABZ

MartinSullivan
16th November 2004, 12:48 AM
Right guys I have finally managed to get Franz to give me the go ahead for this - but in order for it to be worthwhile for him I need a minimum of 5 cars for him to guarantee a swift turnaround. What I was planning was meet in Aberdeen about 10:30 , download all the cars and email the files in. Go for a wee cruise and maybe some lunch and then return to the base and download the revised files back into the cars. Go back out for another wee cruise to check everything is ok and then everyone heads back home , hopefully with big grins on their faces.

I am on standby to go to china at the moment - so if that happens I will hand the chipping over to my "apprentice" who has been fully trained by me in all stages of the mod.

If you have stumbled into this thread and are wondering what the hell I am going on about then check this one out MTH ECU Mods (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2734)

Can people that are interested please vote for their favourite 3 dates in order of preference (best date first) from

Sat 27th Nov
Sun 28th Nov
Sat 4th Dec
Sun 5th Dec
Sat 11th Dec
Not Sunday the 12th cos I am on a Mini Run To Pitlochry 8)
Sat 15th Jan 2005
Sun 16th Jan 2005

Like I say I need a minimum of 5 cars to get this off the ground. I wont be charging anything for my time or use of the cable - so the only fees will be the payment to MTH (approx 40 quid).

Currently Interested

3GGG - Any of the above dates
Sh@z
BDM

sh@z
16th November 2004, 06:36 AM
40 quid?!? count me in.. should make those dates but preferably sundays :)

MartinSullivan
16th November 2004, 06:38 AM
Gordy where are you - looks like its going to be you that picks the dates!!!! :)

I know you have got heaps of r/c cars to paint but you have to make time for this!!! :D

The Dogfather
16th November 2004, 06:44 AM
Stick me down but the 12th you and I can't do as that's the date of the Pitlochry meet :p

MartinSullivan
16th November 2004, 06:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Stick me down but the 12th you and I can't do as that's the date of the Pitlochry meet :p

You know something that is a very good point - I need to get a big wall planner and get myself organised!!!

sh@z
16th November 2004, 06:55 AM
organised ..... why you wanna do that, would lose all the excitement of double booking yourself and trying to wangle yourself out of one thing to get to watever is mini related! :p

MartinSullivan
16th November 2004, 06:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

organised ..... why you wanna do that, would lose all the excitement of double booking yourself and trying to wangle yourself out of one thing to get to watever is mini related! :p

but this is two mini related things !!!! :D

sh@z
16th November 2004, 07:00 AM
well yeah but the chances of that happening on a regular basis is second to none!

cmooooon... live life on the edge! :p

MartinSullivan
16th November 2004, 05:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z
cmooooon... live life on the edge! :p

Right I have torn up my nice new shiny wall planner - I am back on the edge Sh@z!!! :)

Big Gordy
16th November 2004, 10:07 PM
I'll get back to you Mart as I'm down in Bristol this week and I don't have a clue what I'm doing on any of those weekends :clown: :p:D:approve:

MartinSullivan
16th November 2004, 10:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

I'll get back to you Mart as I'm down in Bristol this week and I don't have a clue what I'm doing on any of those weekends :clown: :p:D:approve:

No probs Gordy - I wont plan anything until you have checked your calendar, but dont let Sh@z know or he will think you are boring for not living on the edge ;)

mgemie
11th May 2005, 07:19 AM
lol - i found this thread a weeee bit tooo late

mgemie
12th May 2005, 04:56 PM
anyone thinking of doing another MTH-party in the near future?

MartinSullivan
12th May 2005, 05:12 PM
The one in this thread never actually happened, cause I couldnt pin Franz down on a date. In order to do it he wants a minimum of 10 cars all at the same time, this would guarantee that the files get turned around in the same day. I havent got time to organise one at the mo, too busy with work - but once things have calmed down a bit I will look into organising one again.