PDA

View Full Version : They just don't get it do they?

Big Col
15th November 2004, 11:35 PM
A co-worker of mine keeps saying to me "I can't believe you're getting a new car which is basically the same car, in the same colour!".

They just don't get it! :)

Gismo
15th November 2004, 11:39 PM
You gettin a new car then, moving up to a cooper from a ONE :p:blackeye:;)

Big Col
15th November 2004, 11:43 PM
:blackeye:;)

Julz
16th November 2004, 12:46 AM
No-one at my work understands the importance of a mini!!

Great trick though! Dropped my car off this morning at JC's for an oil and rattle service (paid for by me cause it ain't time for my TLC yet:() so because my car isn't in the car park, everyone thinks I'm off!! The joys of peace and quiet!!;):D

Mini Me
16th November 2004, 01:28 AM
here Col,wail till you take delivery,take him a run,thrash the arse right out it,then he will understand !

minidriver#1
16th November 2004, 02:37 AM
Col, you'll have to think of a new name for this one. Something like 'Big Wan' heh

Big Col
16th November 2004, 04:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by minime

here Col,wail till you take delivery,take him a run,thrash the arse right out it,then he will understand !

I dunno about that. He weighs about the same as a super tanker so I dunno if the 170bhp would be enough. :)

Big Col
16th November 2004, 04:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

Col, you'll have to think of a new name for this one. Something like 'Big Wan' heh

That's a point! I hadn't thought of that. Hmmmm. This is gonna take some pondering.

Burple
16th November 2004, 08:52 PM
quote:
That's a point! I hadn't thought of that. Hmmmm. This is gonna take some pondering.

Call it "Wee Col"...:D

No... wait... you already got one o' those! ;);):D:D:p:p:cool::cool::eek: