PDA

View Full Version : John

Gismo
15th November 2004, 10:10 PM
Met him at his work for a bite to eat :p good to catch up ;)

Big Col
15th November 2004, 10:18 PM
Oooh hark at you two doing lunch! How very sex in the city, ya couple o' puffs. :p

Gismo
15th November 2004, 10:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Oooh hark at you two doing lunch! How very sex in the city, ya couple o' puffs. :p

Keep it clean, there may be youngsters reading this :evil:

Big Col
15th November 2004, 10:36 PM
Inferring people are homosexual isn't sordid or dirty unless you happen to be a homophobe mini mod. :p

Gismo
15th November 2004, 10:51 PM
Inference is viewed as slanderous in court and could end up in you paying me significant damages :eek: so, choose your words carefully big boy :blackeye::p:D

Big Col
15th November 2004, 10:59 PM
Ahh but is it libellous? ;)

Note to all : The content of first post in this thread is completely ficticious and any resemblance to the thruth is purely coincidental. :D

Gismo
15th November 2004, 11:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big ColNote to all : The content of first post in this thread is completely ficticious and any resemblance to the thruth is purely coincidental. :D
Sorry to disagree :p but, the info in the first post is completely true :approve: however, your first post may be open to conjecture ;)

The Dogfather
15th November 2004, 11:05 PM
Note to all : The content of first post in this thread is completely ficticious and any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. :D

Aren't most of your posts?

Big Col
15th November 2004, 11:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by Big ColNote to all : The content of first post in this thread is completely ficticious and any resemblance to the thruth is purely coincidental. :D
Sorry to disagree :p but, the info in the first post is completely true :approve: however, your first post may be open to conjecture ;)

Apologies I meant my first post. :)

Big Col
15th November 2004, 11:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini
Aren't most of your posts?

Yup. :approve:

Gismo
15th November 2004, 11:14 PM
Apologies I meant my first post. :)
Was that an apology ;):cool::I ya big wuss

Big Col
15th November 2004, 11:26 PM
Damm!t what was I thinking??? :disapprove:

john
16th November 2004, 08:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Keep it clean, there may be youngsters reading this :evil:

Thats us we are youngsters:D