PDA

View Full Version : all nighter project (TAKE 3)

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 12:03 PM
So here goes, the first of a few twilight posts to keep me occupied during this all nighter essay session.

So its 3:02am, 1075 words, about another 1000 to go plus referencing.:disapprove::disapprove::disapprove::d isapprove::disapprove::disapprove::disapprove::dis approve::sleepy::sleepy:

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 12:38 PM
3:37am. 1215 words.

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 01:07 PM
4:08 am. 1496 words.

tempted to go for a blast in the cooper..... mmmm

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 02:04 PM
5:02am. 1609 words. Im happy with that.

Now I have to reference all the shi*ty books i used and webpages. This is enough to snd me to sleep!! But i must resist!!!!

still havnt been out for a blast. Heard a milk van going past. always a bad sign!

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 02:07 PM
5:06 am. Trying to find an excuse not to start referencing and go to bed........

eyes stinging from staring at the laptop.

developing a craving for chips cheese and beans from sizzlers....

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 02:08 PM
5:09am ... couldn't find an excuse so i've started the referencing

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 02:45 PM
5:43am............. the dog wants to go for a walk...NUTTER!

ok so im getting through these references. Bloody nightmare trying to find authors/creators/publishers/origins/dates of creation and updating etc of books, web pages film etc.

trying to devise a way of blagging it....

saw another milk van.... AAHHHHHHHHH

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 03:13 PM
6:12am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 03:36 PM
6:35am

referencing complete!! WOO HOO!!!!

just have to crete a cover, notebook and print.

taking photos down at first bus Aberdeen depot at 9am. I'm thinking do that then go to bed around lunch time.....

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 04:01 PM
7:00am

still writting all my researches references into my essay.

Havn't yet started the previously mentioned cover, notebook... and obviously havn't printed yet...

Eyes heavy,
concentration almost gone completely

now entering grumpy mode!!!

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 04:21 PM
7:20am

John is up and on NMS! I guess thats officially morning then!

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 04:33 PM
07:33am

quality! My spell checker has randomly decided that it wants to be french today. lovely!

Willie M
15th November 2004, 04:47 PM
Mornin' Ewan :D Shouldn't you be in your bed??? :sleepy:

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 04:53 PM
no must stay awake must stay awake must stay awake must...... stay.... awa......zzzzzz :D:D

Big Col
15th November 2004, 04:55 PM
Morning Chief. What a cracking nights sleep I had. <stretches> ;)

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 04:58 PM
im ok until the sugar/caffine surge runs out!!!! bed time = lunchtime!

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 05:00 PM
8AM,

still not finished but have to go to this thing down at first bus.

i hear starbucks calling!!!!

The Dogfather
15th November 2004, 05:01 PM
keep going mate!

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 05:19 PM
8:19am

just opened the curtains... BRIGHT LIGHTS AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

MartinSullivan
15th November 2004, 05:44 PM
Hows it going Sleepy????

Duncan Stewart
15th November 2004, 05:56 PM
The joys of being a student! :D ;) I remember my student days fondly through a beer tainted haze :p

Sheilz
15th November 2004, 06:40 PM
Well done Euan. You've just inspired me. I will have to do the same tonight - penance for going out to play on Sat. :D:D:D:D

Sheilz
15th November 2004, 06:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

Well done Euan. You've just inspired me. I will have to do the same tonight - penance for going out to play on Sat. :D:D:D:D

Think I have less will/staying power. Think I need to be banned from the site for a bit and it might be a good idea if someone took my car keys from me :( then I might just (skin of the teeth kind of just) make my deadline. :blackeye::blackeye:

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 07:42 PM
10:41 (my 26th hour of being awake)

Think the old body clock is fooling itself because I feel realy awake now!!

At least it is god training for bad dogs twilight run!!!

Go for it Sheilz!!!

aimee_s
15th November 2004, 09:34 PM
well sleeeepy im impressed...within the next few days ill be doing the same thing no doubt....3 essays to do....10 days left to do them....can you see the problem here?! hope the photo taking wasnt too soggy...was it raining at 9am this morning..?i wouldnt know, i was fast asleep :D

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 11:39 PM
nah it wast raining Aimee, it was bucketing!! Camera kept steaming up .... well, maybe that was my eyesight actually. Tiredness does some wierd things to you!!

Im in my 30th hour and just about to go hand this bad-ass essay in. Then i'm heading to girlfriends, demanding food, coffe and sympathy.. then im off to find a nice warm quiet cardboard box - full of straw - and i'll speak to you all next summer.... :0)

And Aimee, I can see your problem. It's one that I also have as I've another essay to be completed withing the next fortnight. JOY! (Thats the only reason i'm not going ahead with the cardboard box thing!!!)

aimee_s
16th November 2004, 04:57 AM
you know what the funny part is....that neither of us will EVER learn from sleepless nights of essay typing at 4am, that if we just started it a bit earlier we would be sorted....but tell me, wheres the fun in that eh?!!

sleepyrascal
16th November 2004, 05:16 AM
well there you have a good point Aimee. However I always end up with much better work when it's done at the last minute! And to be fair, I had quite an entertaining night to myself! Actually thats a lie, but Its not as bad as it seems.

im now into my 38th hour of being awake. Decided that if i go to bed to early, i'll feel like crap tomorrow. I think going for a blast out the backroads would be a bad idea so i'm just gona settle for a DVD.

aimee_s
16th November 2004, 06:10 AM
i agree....i work much better under pressure, and i know it has to be in by the next day so it always works out well! i would stick with the dvd choice though-reckon i mite do the same, watch bad boys 2....the best!!!

sleepyrascal
16th November 2004, 07:01 AM
Bad boys 2... good choice!! I ended up with TROY. Just off to watch it now. WHY AM I NOT TIRED!?!?!?!?

Sheilz
16th November 2004, 07:46 AM
Lucky sods - I'm on countdown :(:( Just another 1000 words to go. Doesn't sound much but a heck of a lot when you cant think of much more than 'and' & 'but'. Cant begin to contemplate the referencing - all web (nightmare!):(:(:(

Sheilz
16th November 2004, 09:48 AM
608 + 10% - they always expect the 10% - to go

:(:(:(:D

black cloud looking more like dark grey. This is progress. Now fro caffeine - "NIKOLAS!"

Sheilz
16th November 2004, 12:57 PM
546 to go.

Numerically no where near enough to cover all the missing chunks.

Intellectually - ah well that's another story!

I need a drink - cold with a high alcohol content. Could settle for a Bailey's.

:p:p:p

Big Col
16th November 2004, 04:39 PM
Last post at 03:57am? Pffff. Quitter. :p:clown::blackeye:

Sheilz
16th November 2004, 05:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Last post at 03:57am? Pffff. Quitter. :p:clown::blackeye:

Yep! but it tasted fine :approve: and now I'm back to unravel the incoherent nonsense that I thought was brilliant at 4.20am. :I:eek::disapprove:

aimee_s
16th November 2004, 08:05 PM
im struggling with words too now for my first of three essays.....ive got 2249....i need 2500-3000, which of course means 3000
ive tried increasing the font by 1, making the page margins smaller slightly, and it kinda works.....but it doesnt give me any more words!! and there is only so many times you can say the same thing with the words in a different order!

Sheilz
16th November 2004, 08:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

im struggling with words too now for my first of three essays.....ive got 2249....i need 2500-3000, which of course means 3000
ive tried increasing the font by 1, making the page margins smaller slightly, and it kinda works.....but it doesnt give me any more words!! and there is only so many times you can say the same thing with the words in a different order!

yep. the problem with final bits is how to condense a whole assignment, chucking in the bits you know should be there but which you dont dare ellaborate on since it would expose your (my) ignorance but making it sound as if you deeply regret having run out of words coz you really really wanted to demonstrate your superior knowledge. I've just got one more assignment - due in two weeks and I swear I am NEVER EVER going back to uni (my third and very last time EVER EVER EVER) :approve::D:D:D

sleepyrascal
16th November 2004, 11:08 PM
I have to start all over again 2moro!! Really don't want to!!

Good to see you two working hard!! Although poor show from Sheilz not making it through the night!!! ;):D

It's just Aimeee to go now... any bets on how long she will last, will she beat SHeilz's 4:20am...??

Sheilz
17th November 2004, 02:04 AM
That's my masterpiece submitted. The referencing was just a flaming nightmare. Am away to start all over again - tonight. This final work of art will face a tough taskmaster with ridiculously high expectations. Any ideas on how to condense the encyclopedia of psychoanalytical theory into 3,500 words?:(:( I think I could just about master my name and the title. Will need a dictionary to interpret it - goobldygook!
:eek::eek::eek:

aimee_s
17th November 2004, 09:32 AM
taking bets on how long i will last this evening....well i have that essay to finish, and a whole new one to start, but i dont even have any books out about the essay title, so i MAY have a bit of difficulties! and if it takes me til 4-30 to finish the other one i will be seriously worried, i mean-how long does it take to do 800 words..? you'll find out soon eh!

aimee_s
17th November 2004, 09:51 AM
ok, so i spoke too soon-its now 12-52 and ive managed a whole 9 words....in 20 minutes...NOT GOOD PROGRESS

aimee_s
17th November 2004, 10:15 AM
so im now at 2582 words, and you know why? because i just stuck in a totally random quote that is 103 words, and spent about another 100 explaining it in my own words...will the lecturer appreciate that? probably not. do i care? not one bit! its 1-14 and my eyes feel all yucky and dry, up at 7am this morning, so thats now 16 hours-nowhere near sleeeepys total, and already i need a caffeine hit!!!

sleepyrascal
17th November 2004, 10:39 AM
you know, I put on the headphones and blasted some good tunes for a while, that kept me going for a bit!

After that you are looking at black coffee shots and singing!! Yes, i did both!:disapprove::disapprove::disapprove: Maybe a quick game of house hockey will do the trick for you!:D

Keep going Aimee.. !!

Just think how good your long lie 2moro will be if you get it all finished tonight!;)

Oh, and a 103 word quote....... now that is a quality tactic!!

aimee_s
17th November 2004, 10:44 AM
i am quite proud of the 103 word quote..!!! but no long lies at all for me, i have a 9 am lecture to drag my sleepy self to! and since i missed last weeks one because the wonders of the new asda were all too distracting, i really cant miss another!!AAAH!!!!:dead:

sleepyrascal
17th November 2004, 10:56 AM
Now the new asda is a distraction, and you shouldn't feel bad about that! But sharing your Wallmart addiction - know as Wallmart syndrome itus - is the first step to being free from the wonders, and your a very brave girl!! WELL DONE!!

9 am lecture? Whats that?!? Havn't heard of them before!!
Mind you, I have heard of the 8:30 am appointments at John Clark which is the delightful task I have tomorrow, and they arn't even giving me another car to play with! THAT SUCKS!! Im thinking of pitching a wee tent in the JC forecourt because I seem to spend most of my time there! At least I could catch up on my sleep that way! mmmmm just had a thought that they might get upset about the pitching of a tent on the forecourt. I'll ask first.

You know when I start to babble like this, its usally my brain telling me to go to bed, so thats where im heading.

Good luck with the essay Aimee.

aimee_s
17th November 2004, 11:00 AM
hee hee...well reading your last post there has provided me with a welcome form of entertainment....just demand a car from them, they have plenty to go round! as for the essay, im now almost finished the bibliography-just adding in some extra ones to the list, for good measure ;) dont know if its even worth starting the other one, since i know NOTHING about it! but ill see...think ill go get some munchies...hey....I COULD GO TO ASDA WALMART SUPERSTORE, OPEN 24 HOURS!!!!!!! ....ok, i admit, i have the syndrome!

sleepyrascal
17th November 2004, 11:11 AM
Yeh , I ave to admit I have it too! Usually for chinese mini bites and a DVD or two. Actually ....... I now have a craving. DAM! DAM DAM DAM! ..... DAM!

Bibliographies are the best place to blag!! Horse in loads of stuff !!!!!!

As for JC and cars, I would demand a car, but the other problem is I have to pay £18 for insurance because my policy only covers me 3rd party on other cars. I've already had a car out twice in two weeks. GUTTED!

Well if I see some random down at the A.S.D.A, i'll know it's you because there cant be many people down there at this time.

Or I could just watch Troy. Tried to watch it lst night and fell asleep before the menu loaded up. I was having really dodgy (not wierd dodgy) dreams lastnight because the menu soundtrack was playing the whole time. Its the sound of fighting and horses n troy ..related....stuff.

right, im off to get my asda fix.

aimee_s
17th November 2004, 12:43 PM
evening...morning...what do you call it now? ive just read over what i wrote earlier and burst out laughing-what a pile of *@!$...! anyway, i decided against the asda trip, the effort of pulling on lots of jumpers and trainers to actually go outta the house to freeze was just too much..you guys all know its supposed to snow by thursday this week?
anyway, watched a wee bit o bad boys 2 again, i also managed to fall asleep , although i made it past the main menu!best bit has to be in the captains house when marcus is high on the ex...woooosai!! well i need to go do some woosai to get me to sleep, since ill be back up in just over 3hours-GOOD EEN! i reckon a seat at the back of the lecture hall is in order tomorow, just to get a lil snooze!
hope you enjoyed your asda walmart experience this evenin, and will visit again soon!
(yup, i def need to get to sleep...goin crazy!)

sleepyrascal
17th November 2004, 06:22 PM
Didn't get my fix after all. Decided that sleep was more appealing! Also didn't pitch my tent at John Clark. I had issues with hammering the tent pins into concrete!

Sheilz
17th November 2004, 07:48 PM
Well done Aimee. Glad you found the missing words. Are you at RGU or AU and what is it you're studying? If it is anything remotely associated to social work I might have books that you could use for your assignment literally have 100+ though I have already loaned my sociology books out to two other students. Am impressed with your commitment to your education. When I was at AU only ten out of 195 students attended the first year lectures! RGU was a bit of a pain.Because we all had bursaries we had to sign into all our first year classess and most of 2nd year ones too. Old habits die hard because I didn't see inside the classroom for the two courses that didn't have a register. I did mean to go but missed so many that I finally didn't dare because my absence would have been noted because of my presence if you know what I mean.
Good luck with the rest and keep up your high standards :D:D:D:D
sleepy do take note - good students go to their 9am classes :D:D:D:D:D

sleepyrascal
17th November 2004, 10:49 PM
whats all this talk of 9am classes and 9 am lectures!?!?! Its all lies, they don't exist!!

My course is actually pretty sound in terms of times etc. We are given a project brief and we can pick and choose lectures depending on what we need to know. NICE.

Sheilz
17th November 2004, 11:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

whats all this talk of 9am classes and 9 am lectures!?!?! Its all lies, they don't exist!!

My course is actually pretty sound in terms of times etc. We are given a project brief and we can pick and choose lectures depending on what we need to know. NICE.

a blaggers paradise:D:D:D:D

aimee_s
19th November 2004, 02:02 AM
sheilz, im at AU doing geography, so im guessing your books wont be anything along those lines..:disapprove:
im just at a computer in the library right now, recovering from going out last nite, and only getting 3 hours sleep the night before....its kinda catching up on me! ah well, thats student life i guess! what is it youre studying?

Sheilz
19th November 2004, 04:32 AM
No!! Funnily enough when I first went to uni it was to do geology, chemistry and geography. Managed to wangle - more like contortionism - my way through first year then changed to do history. Did PG health service management and then the same in SW. Have actually finished my course just finishing the assignments that I hoped I could avoid!
:D:D:D:D

aimee_s
19th November 2004, 07:25 PM
:D:D

sleepyrascal
12th December 2004, 04:31 AM
RIGHT....

ROUND TWO STARTS..... NOW!!:p:D:cool::):D:p:cool::disapprove::disapprove :

This is the mother af all marathon essay sessions. I had a good long lie today in preparation! I have from now until 12pm on Monday to get a 2500 word essay fully researched, referenced with research notebook and presentation reel using Director, 3dmax, gamestudio and powerpoint, completed. The additional challenge is from 12pm, I have to stay awake for a further 3 hours for the presentations, and then go to work at 5:30pm :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:(im in the process of trying to persuade somebody else to work for me).

So here goes. Half hourly updates should boost the old post count nicely i think!:D

Sheilz
12th December 2004, 06:34 AM
Go Sleepy, Go! Good luck I think you'll need it. ;):D:D:D

sleepyrascal
12th December 2004, 06:37 AM
Ok, I have ten words...

Scottch
12th December 2004, 06:39 AM
Go for it mate!

We'll be thinking about you while we sup a few beers here and watch another dvd or so!

Did you get a victim to fill in for you in the morning yet?

Cheers!

Scott

Sheilz
12th December 2004, 06:45 AM

Ok, I have ten words...

Only another 2,490 - you're doing well. Focus. focus.............
;):D:D:D

sleepyrascal
12th December 2004, 07:13 AM
I think I have someone to work. The girl who is working the morning shift is gona work right through!! NICE!! :cool:

I have brain block. Maybe a beer or ten will ...... NO, MUST FOCUS!!! I blame you Scottch:mad::mad: :D

... sigh..:disapprove::disapprove:

68 words!

Scottch
12th December 2004, 07:18 AM
Sleepy,

Well done on the work front mate - that should earn the good lass a beer or two ;)

Tell me how many beers you fancy mate and I'll drink em for you :D

Maybe I could take a picture of them all lined up and post it here :p

Dig in mate, and chin up! It'll be worth it in the end.

Cheers!

Scott

sleepyrascal
12th December 2004, 07:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by Scottch

Sleepy,

Well done on the work front mate - that should earn the good lass a beer or two ;)

Tell me how many beers you fancy mate and I'll drink em for you :D

Maybe I could take a picture of them all lined up and post it here :p

Dig in mate, and chin up! It'll be worth it in the end.

Cheers!

Scott

Scottch,

* She owed me a favour anyway;) Plus she loves working
* I fancy 23 beers. GOODLUCK :D:D
* If you take a picture of a line of beer, I might put my hand through the screen of my laptop in an attempt to grab one. SO this is not a good plan! Also, after 23 beers, I doubt you will be in a fit state to operate a toothbrush, neverind a camera!:D:D

89 words. I have worked out that if I manage to type 4 words per minute, I can have this essay finished before work tomorrow at 9:30am. Here goes.

Scottch
12th December 2004, 08:15 AM
Sleeps,

I could think of other "favours" that might have been more entertaining mate!! lol

23 beers, not sure about that mate - I need to be up nice, early and with a clear head for the run tomorrow!

Nevermind a toothbrush, I'd be more interested in keeping my liver working.

89 words - yer flyin now buddy, remember the spell checker

Cheers!

Scott

sleepyrascal
12th December 2004, 10:22 AM
Well if was asking for those kinda favours, my girlfriend might have something to say about it. Especially as it is her sister that I work with!;);):D

eh...erm....... 89 words...still.:disapprove::disapprove::disapprove: :disapprove::disapprove::disapprove::disapprove::d isapprove::disapprove:

sleepyrascal
12th December 2004, 11:42 AM
300 words. Nice. Currently writting about the history of digital technology and blagging a lot about the IPod.

sleepyrascal
12th December 2004, 12:19 PM
397 words. Im on schedule.... almost....

sleepyrascal
12th December 2004, 01:11 PM
did you know that the first web search engines would return 20-50 documents relating only very loosely to the actual search keywords, and this search could take anything from 5 - 15 minutes. Way hay for google eh!!

oh, 639 words ....

sleepyrascal
12th December 2004, 01:37 PM
734 words....

sleepyrascal
12th December 2004, 02:23 PM
982 words...

sleepyrascal
12th December 2004, 03:05 PM
1159 words. just made an awsome sandwich!!

sleepyrascal
12th December 2004, 03:22 PM
1218 words.. Off to ASDA for some research crap..

aimee_s
13th December 2004, 12:50 AM
how did it go then...?!

sleepyrascal
13th December 2004, 12:53 AM
well i headed off to work at 8:30am, and just home now. Off to meetthe rest of my team to put together the presentation and then home to finish up the essay.

still on 1218 words..

Sheilz
13th December 2004, 06:14 AM
Go for it Sleepy. You're winning. :D:D:D:D

sleepyrascal
13th December 2004, 06:36 AM
There is NO WAY i will make it throught to tomorrow. Staying up until 1am then getting sleep. I'm losing my concentration big time!!

Sheilz
13th December 2004, 08:24 AM

There is NO WAY i will make it throught to tomorrow. Staying up until 1am then getting sleep. I'm losing my concentration big time!!

how long have you been awake now sleepy? Its bloody awful needing to sleep and create an opus magnum at the same time. By tomorrow tea-time it will be all over and you'll feel ten feet tall! Keep it up. :approve::D:D:D

sleepyrascal
13th December 2004, 09:14 AM
Been awake since 10:30 on Saturday morning Sheilz.

Experiencing some interesting side effects as a result of sleep deprivation. For example, I burst out laughing for no reason or begin talking to someone and before I reach the end of the sentence i've forgotten what i'm talking about! What was I saying agaim?;)

I had planned to give up at 1am but it looks like i'll be here till about 2am at least. YAWN!

I dont actualy feel tired. I think my brain is running on half power to conserve enegry :D

Sheilz
14th December 2004, 07:04 AM
Looks like Sleepy is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D:D:D

sleepyrascal
14th December 2004, 01:16 PM
No NO here i am. Having started this marathon at 10:30 am on Saturday, here I am having completed the project cvompleted the essay and note book, and been out on a big mad mental celebration night out. Off to bed; Ok so I bailed and went to bed at 2:30 am on Monday morning. But was up by 8 so thats 6.5 hours sleep in three full days. Not bad going I reckon.

Julz
14th December 2004, 05:14 PM
You wet the bed???:eek::p

sleepyrascal
14th December 2004, 11:35 PM
What are you on about JUlz?? It says 'ent to bed';);););):D

sleepyrascal
21st March 2005, 09:56 AM
So here we go again.... Ony this time its all all night paper editing binge which consists of wading through hours of footage and selecting audio and visual clips to squeeeeze into 3 minutes ready for the onine edit tomorrow. The most boring job in the tv/film industry.

So.... here we go.. 12:53am ... Coffee, <check>, comfy clothes, <check>, bottle of corona, <check>, box of mini flapjacks <check>.... im ready.

sleepyrascal
21st March 2005, 11:27 AM
2:25am....

The Corona/Coffee cocktail was good and may be the reason i'm still going.

i'm making good progress!

sleepyrascal
21st March 2005, 11:47 AM
2:46am....

The Corona/Coffee cocktail is sadly wearing off. This calls for more Corona!

I have made no progress since my last post as I have been downstairs getting more corona and took the dog out while i was there.

sleepyrascal
21st March 2005, 12:42 PM
3:42am....

Just finished the shi**y bit. Still a long way to go. Still have 4 and a half hours before I leave for work so plenty time.. Decided to stop drinking Corona.

sleepyrascal
21st March 2005, 01:18 PM
4:18am...

Realised I still had some more of the sh*tty bit to do, but its definately finished this time!

must be about 40% of the way through now.

3 hours and ten mins before i leave... should be enough time..

sleepyrascal
21st March 2005, 01:38 PM
4:35am....

Been watching skiing on tv since last post. :disapprove::disapprove:

X30YES
21st March 2005, 02:13 PM
05:13 ...... Night shift offshore !!:(

sleepyrascal
21st March 2005, 02:43 PM
HUMANS AHOY!!!! WOW!!!!! ANOTHER PERSON AWAKE!!!! Hey Angus.

5:42am....

mmmmm dont feel much further on but i must be!!!!! I must be!! gota leave in one hour 45 mins.... now have to much to do, to little time! :disapprove::disapprove: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

sleepyrascal
21st March 2005, 03:00 PM
6:00am....

yaaaawwwwwnnnnn!!!

sleepyrascal
21st March 2005, 03:25 PM
6:28am....

It's bright outside and i'm starting to see signs of life! GREAT!

sleepyrascal
21st March 2005, 04:05 PM
7:00am ....

Leaving for work in 30 mins.... what a joy! Not finished til 8pm, the last two of that spent filming in Paramount (bar in Aberdeen) so if anyone is passing Paramount around 8pm and sees a sleepyrascal resembling drunk bloke...

REMEMBER THIS!!!

its not a drunk bloke, its me, im tired and would appreciate a lift home!! :D:D:D:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

7:20am....

off for a shower and then work. See you all outside Paramount:D:D;);)

3:46pm....

Nuff said :disapprove:

Sheilz
22nd March 2005, 07:28 AM
So sleepy, did you get it all finished? Get a rash just thinking about all night stints. I finally got the nod of approval from my lords and masters. Bliss! Soon be your turn.
:p:D:D:D:D

sleepyrascal
22nd March 2005, 09:03 AM
mostly done..... it will be finished tomorrow.

Going to bed tonight for sure!! :sleepy::sleepy::D:D

X30YES
22nd March 2005, 01:08 PM

mostly done..... it will be finished tomorrow.

Going to bed tonight for sure!! :sleepy::sleepy::D:D
:(...oh well I'll just be here on N/S myself :p

sleepyrascal
18th April 2005, 11:00 PM
AND here we go....again.... 3pm. I better make a start.

sleepyrascal
19th April 2005, 05:47 AM
still not really done much... just getting into it now..

duncan
19th April 2005, 06:02 AM
Ach, just wait till you get a proper job that entails Night Shifts, instead of all this student nonsense :p

Ahh, there's nothing like replacing a set of points with numb hands at 4am in the heavy rain :eek:

sleepyrascal
19th April 2005, 07:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by duncan

Ach, just wait till you get a proper job that entails Night Shifts, instead of all this student nonsense :p

Ahh, there's nothing like replacing a set of points with numb hands at 4am in the heavy rain :eek:

Oh don't worry yourself... I get the joys of doing that over summer, only i'll be crawling about under pipes in 2 ft of alabamas finest sludge. GREAT!!

duncan
19th April 2005, 07:18 AM
Hey, your still awake, good on ya. Hows the work coming on now anyway?

I used to like Nights, but i've had builders in the street for 9 months now. Gits
However, i've learned to sleep with industrial Ear Defenders on.

sleepyrascal
19th April 2005, 08:38 AM
yeh still on the go.

work is coming along nicely. just nipped out for a wee blast to wake myself up.

duncan
19th April 2005, 08:58 AM
Ach well, keep at it.

I stayed up to see Grant Brebners peach of a goal again on Scotsport :D
Thats it from me!

sleepyrascal
19th April 2005, 09:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by duncan

Ach well, keep at it.

Thats it from me!

Oh well, ill just have to go solo now then...

I'm used to it. NMS is a quiet place after 1am :(

sleepyrascal
19th April 2005, 10:33 AM

[quote]Originally posted by duncan

Ach well, keep at it.

Thats it from me!

Oh well, ill just have to go solo now then...

I'm used to it. NMS is a quiet place after 1am :(

2:32am
452 words. A lot more to go.... coffee time!!! WOOOO

3:16am

500 words.... i have a totally blank mind at the moment. I think a wee blast is required soon to keep the old brain ticking over :D

4:00am
756 words... i'm on a roll.... still havn't been out for a blast but think i'm to tired for that anyway.

4:10am
off to ASDA to get some stuff for tomorrow. . . great excuse for a blast in the car..

4:26am
Still havn't been to ASDA. Got 1000 words done though. RESULT!