PDA

View Full Version : VALET CLEANING

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 10:00 AM
Nenah and Martin, who do you use for your valet cleaning?

I was thinking maybe we (NMS) could make a deal with them and get some discount. I'm sure there would be plenty business (minis) heading their way if discount was offered. Something similar to what Tinthaus do.

Just a thought.

john
15th November 2004, 04:13 PM
I think you will find that the price is already fantastic and lots cheeper than anywhere else:)

sleepyrascal
15th November 2004, 04:20 PM
cool, thats fine, but where is it......

MartinSullivan
15th November 2004, 05:21 PM
All the details are in here Aberdeen Valeting (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2445)

- as you will see Nenah actually recommended a different company - but after that she tried DeeSide Autovalet and wont go back to the other one now (must get her to update her post to reflect that).

As John said the price is that good that I dont think you will get much of a discount - both Nenah and I felt guilty about the amount of time he spent doing our cars for the amount of money we paid him. He will come to you - and brings a fully kitted van and his own water.

The one thing we might get a discount on is the metal mate treatment for your wheels - Nenah had it put on hers and was really impressed. I want to get it on my new wheels when they finally arrive.

Mini Me
16th November 2004, 02:15 AM
Tough this,not having your own valet dept.....ha ha:p

Gismo
16th November 2004, 02:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime
I'm not so sure anyone on here really likes having the dealer wash their car's ;) just ask Wul about swirl marks :p

MartinSullivan
16th November 2004, 02:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland
I'm not so sure anyone on here really likes having the dealer wash their car's ;) just ask Wul about swirl marks :p

Or me about having the spoiler ripped off GRRRRR!!!! :evil::mad:

Mini Me
16th November 2004, 02:35 AM
makes a hasty retreat...........................<away under desk>
Here, our car cleaners's are ace....when it's a homer:p

Nenah
16th November 2004, 07:32 AM
Totally agree with Martin's post on Deeside Auto Value - he is the best valet i have used (will update the post, tx MS!) His home service, attention to detail and care for his work is first rate. Metalmate is about £40 a treatment but you get 2-3 treatments from a can and each time Deeside Valet has detailed my car he re-treates the wheels from the can - schmick job for an awesome price. He's coming back this week to detail Winnie again after the Lochness Run - the Shell Jetwash barely budged the first layer of grim!!

sh@z
16th November 2004, 08:39 AM
lol does he come out to Edinburgh?!

Wul
16th November 2004, 06:06 PM

ARGH - don't get me started on that ol' chestnut! :mad:

minime - i'm sure your valet department are top notch - unfortunately a statement not true of all MINI/BMW dealerships - especially those further east of Stirling!!:( jet wash brush + black paintwork = nasty looking MINI bonnet! :mad::disapprove:

Burple
16th November 2004, 09:01 PM

Or scrape marks along your black trim (the wheel arches)... looked liek it had been put thru a carwash... :disapprove::mad::mad::mad: