PDA

View Full Version : SW04 CVC - Hamish

MartinSullivan
15th November 2004, 02:21 AM
Sheilz, dont know if you know but Hamish is sat on the grass outside the Reg Vardy Renault Dealer tonight just up the hill from John Clarke - with a price tag of £11,999. He wasnt there last week as far as I know. They also have a Dark silver S, which has been there for a while - dont know the reg or price.

Hamish is looking well though Sheilz, just thought you might want to pay him a visit and see how his last owner treated him. :D;)

Sheilz
15th November 2004, 03:47 AM
That's awful! Imagine putting a price on poor Hamish's head - am gutted. And to Reg Vardy's of all places. I'm going up tonight to check him out. Poor Hamish is an orphan!:(:(:(:(

Sheilz
15th November 2004, 08:16 AM
Hamish is not in good shape. Although he doesn't have any bumps or bashes the lad who had him obviously didn't give a stuff about grooming - swirl marks all over. Pretty shocking really since he'd only had him for three months. Hamish was gleaming when I handed him over. Have seen better kept paintwork in a car years old rather than a mere 7mths. :(:(:(

Big Col
15th November 2004, 04:56 PM
It was probably Reg V that caused the swirls. Even if it wasn't don't be to hard on the lad that owned him Sheilz. He'd obviously never spoken to Wul. :)

Sheilz
15th November 2004, 06:32 PM
The paintwork is shocking and as the car still has mud all over it cant be RV's fault. Maybe the lad didn't have much of an idea about how to wash a car properly what I do know is if either of my sons had bought Hamish he would still have been gleaming. Am tempted to think that there was maybe too much money from M & D involved - easy come, easy go(they did make the purchase possible!).
Irrespective of whether Hamish is a mini or not its pretty bad seeing any new car in such a mess. :(:(:(

MartinSullivan
15th November 2004, 06:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

The paintwork is shocking and as the car still has mud all over it cant be RV's fault.
Irrespective of whether Hamish is a mini or not its pretty bad seeing any new car in such a mess. :(:(:(

I am shocked Sheilz :eek::eek: When I drove past he didnt look too bad - but then I was driving at a "reasonable" speed and it was dark - it was only because I saw the saltire that I realised it was hamish, which only really gave me time to notice he still had a wheel at each corner, the price and that there were no major dings on his body.

You should have taken your Meguiars with you last night and spent an hour cleaning him up ;)

Sheilz
15th November 2004, 06:51 PM
You should have taken your Meguiars with you last night and spent an hour cleaning him up ;)

Nik wanted me to go home for stuff to wash and polish Hamish - if I'd seen an outside tap I might have been tempted. Poor Hamish!
A:eek::eek::(