PDA

View Full Version : Festive Run?

Duncan Stewart
12th November 2004, 10:41 PM
Are we having a festive run this year? - Willie? I know Christmas & New year falls on a weekend this year but what about the 19th Dec or 2nd or 9th Jan. I know we have the Go Karting planned but thats not a run.

The Dogfather
12th November 2004, 10:42 PM
There's my gathering which is just before, does that count?

Scottie
12th November 2004, 10:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by Duncan Stewart

Are we having a festive run this year? - Willie? I know Christmas & New year falls on a weekend this year but what about the 19th Dec or 2nd or 9th Jan. I know we have the Go Karting planned but thats not a run.

Cannae make the 2nd but any other date would be ok as long as it's not to far to travel and if the snow gates are open on the A9.;)

Duncan Stewart
13th November 2004, 12:55 AM
Willie has arranged a Festive run the last two years and it's in the events page for this year - I was just wondering if it's happening.

shoppie
14th November 2004, 08:46 AM
So was I! cos Goldmember's replacement should be here by that time:D - and I know how you like to see new things....;);)

The Dogfather
14th November 2004, 09:33 PM
MINI gathering 12/12/2004 in Pitlochry!!!!

shoppie
15th November 2004, 09:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

MINI gathering 12/12/2004 in Pitlochry!!!!

Ok... Put me down for that as well:D
(just in case it arrives early):p:p

Willie M
15th November 2004, 04:37 PM
Sorry folks. I'm afraid Linda and I won't manage to organise this years run :( Way too many work, family, pet and health issues to contend with just now :disapprove::disapprove:

I actually meant to flag this up a couple of weeks ago to see if anyone else wanted to take on the mantle. Given that Big G's karting day is on the Monday, how's about a volunteer(s) to organise a wee Central Run prior to that? Any takers?

Willie M
17th November 2004, 05:06 PM
Woah..... we're getting trampled in the rush here ;):blackeye:

Duncan Stewart
17th November 2004, 06:05 PM
I'd arrange something but not really time to get a full run together before Christmas. I think we could make Paul's (bad dog's) Pitlochry meeting our festive get together.
How about a morning run up to Pitlochry for the Gathering from Stirling Services - we could take the A84 thro Callander, A85 Glen Ogle, A827 by Loch Tay, B846 to Tummel bridge and B8019 by Loch Tummel (approx 80 miles). I could do some route directions if people are interested in doing this.
But don't want to step on Paul's toes - what do you think Paul? - does this fit in with you Pitlochry gathering plans?

The Dogfather
17th November 2004, 09:45 PM
Go for it Duncan, the gathering is more of a social event anyway! Most people will be have done enough driving by the time we get there, although your run round Loch Rannoch sounds good.

Julz
17th November 2004, 09:56 PM
We have to keep in mind the time of year, and going by the winter maintenance programme for the northern roads, these might be a bit iffy to say the least!:disapprove:

Gismo
17th November 2004, 09:58 PM
Not wanting to tread on toes here, but, please post in your respective run threads, it gets very confusing when you post saying to go to another thread etc

This thread now locked :)