PDA

View Full Version : JUI...along Kingsway in Dundee

aimee_s
12th November 2004, 07:54 PM
was coming along the kingsway on wed about 4.30/5 ish in a big blue aberdeen uni minibus full of the singing womens footie team and saw a very smart electric (definitely electric, not hyper!!) blue mini heading south. lowered, white roof i think, really nice! i did, of course, point frantically and wave-confusing the WHOLE bus at what i was doing, since the car was way past us by the time they all looked out the window.....anyway..! is that anyone on here? JUI was all i saw of the reg plate..

MartinSullivan
12th November 2004, 07:57 PM
That would be Julz's car BabyB I would imagine - should have had a Saltire on the roof and a big fat Zeemax Kit on it. Her plate used to read JUL14 (Julia) 29 - until the nasty police manny told her to change it or lose it!!!

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00460137f00000001.jpg

Julz
12th November 2004, 08:01 PM
Surprised you managed to read my reg let alone tell the car was EB considering her 'camouflage'!! It was indeed me, sorry for not waving back, but I tend not to notice mini buses!!;):D

aimee_s
13th November 2004, 05:26 AM
ill forgive you, considering it was a minibus on the other side of the road!! loverly car though!