PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Everyone!!

Natalie
12th November 2004, 07:02 AM
Hey all you Mini Mad owners! Just wanted to say what a fantastic website and one day my sister and i hope to join you all on a mini run!! hehe!! :)

MartinSullivan
12th November 2004, 07:09 AM
Hi Natalie,welcome to the site :)

Natalie
12th November 2004, 07:13 AM
Hey Martin, thanks! So from reading some of the posts you have written take it your from the Aberdeen area 2!?

The Dogfather
12th November 2004, 08:00 AM
Welcome Natalie, both Martin and Me are based in Aberdeen. If your not busy on Saturday morning you might want to pop along to Duthie Park to meet the gang. Check this link to see what's going on -

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3081

sleepyrascal
12th November 2004, 08:10 AM
Arity Natalie. You should find quite a few aberdeen people on here, including myself.

So come on then, wats yer name, where dya come from? (said in cilla voice)... Actually I already know both of those things... eh, nevermind.

Welcome to the site, maybe see you and your sis on Sat if you can bear the early morning. I havn't been out of bed before 9am on a saturday for ages. Ive gone to bed at 9am plenty mornings though!!:D;):D;):dead::disapprove::D Dont worry Martin, i'll make a special effort... for the kids, ye know!!!

What kind of mini are you driving about in?

Willie M
12th November 2004, 04:50 PM
Welcome to NMS Natalie :cool:

Smurf
12th November 2004, 04:56 PM
Welcome Natalie!
By the way, everyone's mad on here.....
:D

MartinSullivan
12th November 2004, 05:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by Natalie

Hey Martin, thanks! So from reading some of the posts you have written take it your from the Aberdeen area 2!?

Yeah, you are right - mine is the Electric Blue Cooper S with Union Jack wing mirrors , 4 spot lamps on the front and modified exhaust - you cant miss it ;)

look forward to seeing you on a run soon - as sleepy and bdm mentioned we are meeting on Saturday for CH-ARRR-IIITYYYYYYYY , be great if you could come along - even if its just to meet some of us and see the cars

MartinSullivan
12th November 2004, 05:42 PM
Sleepy - this is a terrible pic of you by the way mate - whats that all about???? ;)

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/20711/48709.jpg

The Dogfather
12th November 2004, 06:04 PM
You mean he doesn't look like that normally?

Natalie
12th November 2004, 06:38 PM
Hehe yeah i may pop along in my sister's car if she will let me!! LOL!! I think i have seen you cruising about Martin! Infact were you on the Chip Butty run in the summer to Stonehaven!?? I was there with Jordz and Eggy - that was my first offical run!! Woohoo to Stonehaven what fun!!

MartinSullivan
12th November 2004, 06:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Natalie

Hehe yeah i may pop along in my sister's car if she will let me!! LOL!! I think i have seen you cruising about Martin! Infact were you on the Chip Butty run in the summer to Stonehaven!?? I was there with Jordz and Eggy - that was my first offical run!! Woohoo to Stonehaven what fun!!

That was me yep - although a lot has been done to the car since then

Natalie
12th November 2004, 06:42 PM
Ohwell thought it was you!! At the moment you'll have to look out for me cruising in my sister's Electric Blue cooper with a black roof and bonnet stripes!

MartinSullivan
12th November 2004, 06:45 PM
Will keep my eyes out for you then :) Maybe see you tomorrow if you can make it

Gismo
12th November 2004, 06:46 PM
Welcome to the site, ignore all the other eejits ;)

Natalie
12th November 2004, 06:49 PM
Thanks Bonnie Scotland! Yeah will try and pop along then if my sis will let me steal her car for a cheeky spin! If i can't make ill listen out on the radio for the NMS goss!! :)

Duncan Stewart
12th November 2004, 07:05 PM
Hi Natalie & welcome to NMS.

aimee_s
12th November 2004, 07:42 PM
alrite natz!! NMS ALERT, watch out for this one! hee hee, just kiddin ;) (wonder if that will come up as a smiley...?)
maybe see u tomorow though if you come to duthie park-just tell alex youre gonna be a lovely sister and take her car away to wash it personally....sure she will gladly hand over the keys!

Edit:- Corrected smiley :)

Natalie
12th November 2004, 08:01 PM
Yo AimZ!! Hehe ill try that one!! LOL!! Are you going down!? Shhhh don't tell anyone!!! Im not THAT bad - REALLY!! Hehe!!! :P :)

MartinSullivan
12th November 2004, 08:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

alrite natz!! NMS ALERT, watch out for this one! hee hee, just kiddin [;)] (wonder if that will come up as a smiley...?)

Aimee

Miss the - out of your smiley and it would have worked - read all the other smileys you can do here Shortcodes for Smilies (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/faq.asp#smilies)

zimbo
12th November 2004, 08:40 PM
Hi Natalie and welcome to the nut house... Theres no turning back now!!!! :D

X30YES
12th November 2004, 09:34 PM
Welcome Natalie ,as you will no doubt find out ,its the eejits that run the asylum in here hehe!!!

Eggy7496
12th November 2004, 10:24 PM
Hey Natalie! Hows it going? welcome to the site! finally u'v got it too work

sleepyrascal
12th November 2004, 11:07 PM
Eh that pic is from haloween last year. Had so much trouble getting into pubs in town!!!!

Natalie
13th November 2004, 12:18 AM
HEHE!! Im not surprised at all!! :) LOL!!It looks like you are DJing in the picture. If so where!? Yeah Eggy managed to get it working!! WooHoo!!

Mini Me
13th November 2004, 01:27 AM
good day,enjoy the site and watch out for the Resident Heckler(nasty man):p

aimee_s
13th November 2004, 05:32 AM
hehee-thanx for fixin ma smiley !! :D yeah, ill be there tomorrow unless its really rainy or SNOWING!!! after todays weather, and yesterdays 'scorcher' of 14C, anything could happen!

sleepyrascal
13th November 2004, 09:50 AM
I didn't realise how bad that photo was until i saw it in large form. Yeh i was dj-ing in Charlies at the time of that photo.

AberdeenMini
16th November 2004, 09:36 PM
Hiya Natalie and welcome

Michael_mac
16th November 2004, 11:08 PM
Hey Natalie. welcome to NMS

phantom
18th November 2004, 04:59 AM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :D:D:D

weefozzy Jr
25th November 2004, 09:33 AM
welcome to the mad house, hope you can drink cause if you cant u will soon....te he(more red bull anyone)

Natalie
27th November 2004, 04:19 AM
Yeah 1 more sleep till i get my new baby!! Hehe!! Went up to JC this afternoon and had a sneaky peek!!! It's arrived 2weeks early so im real chuffed!! Woohoo!! Not long till ill be on some runs now!! Yeah!! :)

monkimagic
28th November 2004, 06:07 AM
Hi Natalie

Seen you at Duthie park, maybe see you next time too

Natalie
28th November 2004, 09:46 PM
Hi Monkimagic, I wasn't actually at Duthie Park the other week so you haven't seen me yet!! lol!! You must be confusing me with somebody else!! Sorry! :)

Crombers
10th December 2004, 10:24 PM
Welcome aboard. Picked up MC 07/06/04 & been on 2 runs so far. Great bunch of folk & the 2005 calendar is filling up nicely with more NMS meets.