PDA

View Full Version : F56 Auto wipers

macscorcher
29th February 2024, 07:51 PM
Hello all

I’m curious to hear how others find the auto wiper function on the f56 MINIs. Mine is driving me crazy as it seems to be erratic. Either on full speed in light rain or not enough as much as a normal intermittent wiper in wet conditions. I’ve tried using the dial to adjust the sensitivity but it doesn’t seem to make any difference?

I’m wondering if mine is faulty or if it’s a case of ‘they all do that Sir’?

If it’s the later is it possible to downgrade to a non auto wiper stalk from a different model?

Thank in advance

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badwolf340
1st March 2024, 06:39 PM
Seem to have a mind of their own ,so usually turn it on to auto then flick it on to wipe when needed

MINI William
1st March 2024, 08:14 PM
Absolute nightmare in my experience, end up having to do it yourself as they tend to do what they want which usually isn’t what you want them to do.

DaiB
3rd March 2024, 09:20 AM
I don’t find mine too bad on my F60. Very occasionally they go manic for no reason but for the most part they work pretty well and I just need the odd flick wipe.

macscorcher
3rd March 2024, 11:48 PM
Thanks all for the replies! Sounds like my experiance is the norm so at least I know it’s not broken[emoji106] That’s something at least!

Anyone know if the auto wipers are standard on f56s or if I can maybe get a non auto stalk to try?

Thanks again

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk