PDA

View Full Version : Paisley member.

pd2_
17th April 2023, 01:32 PM
Hi folks,

Just found this forum by chance and thought I’d sign up.

My wife and I have had a 17 plate Cooper S Clubman for just over 2 years now and thankfully still enjoying it.

I’m a member of a few other car forums and used to go to a fair few car shows back in the days of the French Car Show and the like. I also have a MG4 trophy that I thought I would give a go into the cheapish world of EV ownership. And there is also a Westfield that I use for the sunny days.

Anyway, the Mini. 2017, Thunder grey with black roof, mirrors and alloys. JCW body pack, chilli pack, and tech/media pack. I’ve also given it a few minor tweaks with bimmercode to aid liveability, ie: the barn doors now don’t open themselves anymore lol. I’ve attached a few original dealer pics from when we purchased the car, it’s not changed sine then with the exception of removing the runflats for PS4 tyres.

I’m keen to know more about the Mega Mini Meet as the car is booked in for a body wrap near the end of May and I have a big box of black bits to go on to remove the chrome look, thought it might be a good first outing for its new look.

Anyone else in or near the Paisley are?

Paul.

MINI William
17th April 2023, 08:10 PM
Welcome to NMS, lovely looking clubman. MMM is a great show, very relaxed and a great way to chat with other likeminded MINI enthusiasts. It’s only a few hours down the road but we tend to stay over the night before as it makes a bit of a weekend of it.

Crombers
17th April 2023, 10:35 PM
Welcome to NMSLAND, nice Clubby we're just over the road in East Renfrewshire :thumbs up:

macscorcher
24th April 2023, 09:37 PM
Welcome along! I’m just outside Paisley will keep an eye for you!

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badwolf340
25th April 2023, 07:49 PM
:welcome:MMM great show and very relaxed stick your name down and come along you will have a great time :yes nod: