PDA

View Full Version : Mega MINI Meet 2023

MINI William
26th February 2023, 07:25 PM
The date for this years MMM is back to what we’re used to with being Sunday 2nd July.

Mega MINI Meet is one of the (if not the) biggest and best shows on the MINI calendar and is open to all MINIs! There’s no limit to our stand so if you’d like to join the MINI Adventure (and enjoy a fantastic day out with fellow MINI fans) then just let us know.

As a club we normally travel down on the Saturday before hand, giving us time to prepare the cars for that show-stopping sparkle. And, since cleaning cars can work up an appetite, it also gives us an excuse to enjoy some delicious food together. I'll get a look at hotels this week and see what is best value.

Alternatively, folks are of course welcome to travel down on the Sunday morning ahead of the show opening. If you would prefer to travel down and join us on the day then please let us know.

H (https://www.guysthatchedhamlet.co.uk)otel Details (https://www.guysthatchedhamlet.co.uk)

I've been in touch and they have actually hosted car events on their premises before so they're very understanding and welcoming and have outside water supply and power that we can make use off. They have 65 rooms and suggested booking through their website as it's usually cheaper than booking via Booking.com

They're just along the road from the Marriott so slightly closer on the drive down and not much further to drive on the morning of the show.

Right folks for those wanting to convoy down, we'll meet at Abington Services at 10 to leave at 1030. We'll head straight down, as it's only a few hours down the road these isn't the need to stop for lunch etc. We can get lunch when we get down there and then start getting the cars ready.

Please feel free to add names below, there is no cap on the amount of cars we can have on the stand and the more the merrier.

1. William & Megan Hotel Booked
2. Brian & Christina Hotel Booked
3. Ali & Laura Hotel Booked
4. Crombers & Karen Hotel Booked
5. Charlie&Zee
6. Andrew
7. Dave & Barb Hotel Booked
8. Paul & Lesley Hotel Booked
9. Matt Hotel Booked
10. Taylor Hotel Booked
11. Alan Hotel Booked
12. John & Lynne Hotel Booked
13. Martin & James Hotel Booked
14.Douglas (3 cars)
15. Jon6870
16.Libby
17. Eddie Hotel Booked
18. Scott Hotel Booked

Track Ali
28th February 2023, 07:11 PM
We'll be there. :thumbs up:

MINI William
28th February 2023, 09:39 PM
Perfect Ali, I've updated the list

Crombers
2nd March 2023, 09:54 AM
I'm off that weekend :thumbs up: ............ in :hand:

Need to wait & see what K's situation is with her new job.

MINI William
2nd March 2023, 04:40 PM
I'm off that weekend :thumbs up: ............ in :hand:

Need to wait & see what K's situation is with her new job.

Perfect, I've added Karen's name as well in hope she can make it.

stoney
4th March 2023, 08:30 AM
Gutted we will miss this one as will be on our holidays

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

T4ylor_h4gue
8th March 2023, 10:02 PM
I am coming with my mate sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
9th March 2023, 11:03 PM
I am coming with my mate sam

Perfect will add you to the list

Charlie&Zee
19th March 2023, 06:23 PM
I would love to join you at MMM. It depends on the time you are going down on Saturday, if I join you or meet you there on Sunday.

badwolf340
19th March 2023, 08:08 PM
I would love to join you at MMM. It depends on the time you are going down on Saturday, if I join you or meet you there on Sunday.
More than welcome,hope you enjoyed today:yes nod:

MINI William
19th March 2023, 08:55 PM

Perfect, More than welcome to join. We usually leave Abington around 10ish on the Saturday, but I will confirm closer to the time.

DigitalLemming
16th April 2023, 07:33 PM
Forgot to put my name down, will need to see what I’m doing with Molly as that’ll affect which hotel I can stay at

DaiB
17th April 2023, 04:59 PM
Ok William, Brian and Christina you’ve persuaded us!!! Put us down please, Dave and Barb.

pd2_
18th April 2023, 02:17 PM
Add the newbie too.

Paul & Lesley

Any ideas for the accommodation?

MINI William
19th April 2023, 10:50 AM
List updated. I’ll hopefully have an answer to the hotel later on today

T4ylor_h4gue
19th April 2023, 04:11 PM
Don’t know if I already said I am coming with my mate sam

AlanJCW
19th April 2023, 05:08 PM
Stick me down :yes nod:

MINI William
19th April 2023, 08:57 PM
List updated

Kirst_jcw
20th April 2023, 09:06 AM
Yeah pop me down too :)

MINI William
20th April 2023, 09:17 PM
Yeah pop me down too :)

Perfect Kirsty, list updated

Track Ali
21st April 2023, 06:53 AM
Ok folks had a bit of luck on the hotel front.

After struggling to get through to the Marriott again we started looking around once more for alternatives.

H (https://www.guysthatchedhamlet.co.uk)otel Details (https://www.guysthatchedhamlet.co.uk)

I've been in touch and they have actually hosted car events on their premises before so they're very understanding and welcoming and have outside water supply and power that we can make use off. They have 65 rooms and suggested booking through their website as it's usually cheaper than booking via Booking.com

They're just along the road from the Marriott so slightly closer on the drive down and not much further to drive on the morning of the show.

I'll also add the hotel details to the first post. :thumbs up:

JOHN MILNE
21st April 2023, 07:46 AM
me & Lynne

DaiB
21st April 2023, 09:19 AM
Ok, we’ve booked a room here, it looks good, great find. We did it on their website as it’s cheaper than Booking.com. Also, we’ve booked for the Sunday night as well as it was only an extra £40, £110 for 2 nights (excluding breakfast) for the Standard Room (weekend deal).

Also added in the comments that we are part of New MINI Scotland group.

Dave and Barb

MINI William
21st April 2023, 10:40 AM
Looks great Ali, great find and thanks for sorting it out, it’s hugely appreciated.

pd2_
22nd April 2023, 07:59 PM
Anyone else having issues with their website?
I cant get it loaded, timing out. Tried on multiple devices and networks.

Track Ali
22nd April 2023, 10:00 PM
Anyone else having issues with their website?
I cant get it loaded, timing out. Tried on multiple devices and networks.

Not just you. Not working for me either just now.

AlanJCW
23rd April 2023, 12:18 AM
Not working for me either. Went on & had a look when it was first posted then later that day, maybe the next day, it’s been down since.

badwolf340
23rd April 2023, 08:32 AM
What info are you trying to find on the MMM website as we could contact Rachael for you to find out if that helps ?:yes nod:

AlanJCW
23rd April 2023, 08:51 AM
What info are you trying to find on the MMM website as we could contact Rachael for you to find out if that helps ?:yes nod:

It’s not the MMM website. It’s the hotels website that’s been down since Thursday night/Friday morning.

DaiB
23rd April 2023, 09:51 AM
The hotel phone number is 01995 640010, might be easier just to give them a call.

pd2_
23rd April 2023, 04:07 PM
The hotel phone number is 01995 640010, might be easier just to give them a call.

Thanks for that, but….. lol

Tried for 40 minutes today on my break at work and tried again just now for best part of an hour and I’m just going round in circles with its automated system and hold music. Third time luck hopefully.

pd2_
23rd April 2023, 07:28 PM
Update….

Just got them on the phone just now, pretty much straight away. That’s us booked in for the Saturday night, just the one night for us as we are going to do two nights in the Lake District afterwards.

They still have a few rooms left so phone this evening while it’s quite now she said.
£70 doubles with showers
£90 double with spa baths
£95 deluxe doubles.

Website will be down till at least tomorrow.

Paul.

MINI William
23rd April 2023, 08:37 PM
Perfect Paul thanks

cuddles
23rd April 2023, 08:47 PM
That’s rooms booked for the Harpers

MINI William
24th April 2023, 09:15 AM
Could folks let me know when they’ve sorted their hotel or if they are intending on making their own way down on the Sunday morning please.

Paul and Dave I know your sorted

JOHN MILNE
24th April 2023, 11:27 AM
hotel booked:thumbs up:

MINI William
25th April 2023, 08:10 PM
Looks like the hotel website is back up and running CLICK (https://www.guysthatchedhamlet.co.uk)

Kirst_jcw
26th April 2023, 08:51 AM
That's my hotel booked William :)
I'll be driving down with you guys too

MINI William
26th April 2023, 12:39 PM
That's my hotel booked William :)
I'll be driving down with you guys too

Great. Thanks Kirsty

T4ylor_h4gue
26th April 2023, 01:59 PM
That’s my hotel booked driving down with you all

MINI William
26th April 2023, 02:52 PM
That’s my hotel booked driving down with you all

Perfect Taylor

AlanJCW
27th April 2023, 03:17 PM
That’s my room booked :yes nod:

So obviously I’ll be driving down with you lot on the Saturday too :cool:

Crombers
27th April 2023, 05:23 PM
Room booked :thumbs up:

MINI William
28th April 2023, 07:28 AM
Perfect guys thanks

bodyshop23
28th April 2023, 03:38 PM
HI, Can you please add myself and James to this trip. Two cars going.
Hotel booked.

MINI William
30th April 2023, 03:34 PM
HI, Can you please add myself and James to this trip. Two cars going.
Hotel booked.

No worries Martin

MINI William
30th April 2023, 03:38 PM
List updated

badwolf340
6th May 2023, 01:57 PM
List updated :thumbs up:

Jon6870
9th May 2023, 10:03 AM
Hi could you please add me to MMM one car and trailer will drive down on the morning cheers

MINI William
9th May 2023, 07:29 PM
Hi could you please add me to MMM one car and trailer will drive down on the morning cheers

No problems. Thats you added

Kirst_jcw
10th May 2023, 01:00 PM
Hey William, gutted to have to cancel on this one. Expected in Bristol and London for work that week and won't be back up the road in time for MMM :(

Libbyhague
4th June 2023, 10:00 PM
Me and my boyfriend are heading down , thinking about staying with you guys too

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

badwolf340
5th June 2023, 07:39 PM

The more the merrier :yes nod:

MINI William
6th June 2023, 10:18 AM
Hey William, gutted to have to cancel on this one. Expected in Bristol and London for work that week and won't be back up the road in time for MMM :(
Kirsty sorry just seen this one. No worries at all

MINI William
6th June 2023, 10:18 AM

No problems at all

pd2_
6th June 2023, 10:13 PM
Nearly 20 cars going down from here alone.

Not done a convoy like this for many years, Im really looking forward to this now!

badwolf340
7th June 2023, 07:34 PM
Nearly 20 cars going down from here alone.

Not done a convoy like this for many years, Im really looking forward to this now!
It’s a great show that we have been going to for a few years and one of our favourites

Eddie
9th June 2023, 07:48 PM
The date for this years MMM is back to what we’re used to with being Sunday 2nd July.

Mega MINI Meet is one of the (if not the) biggest and best shows on the MINI calendar and is open to all MINIs! There’s no limit to our stand so if you’d like to join the MINI Adventure (and enjoy a fantastic day out with fellow MINI fans) then just let us know.

As a club we normally travel down on the Saturday before hand, giving us time to prepare the cars for that show-stopping sparkle. And, since cleaning cars can work up an appetite, it also gives us an excuse to enjoy some delicious food together. I'll get a look at hotels this week and see what is best value.

Alternatively, folks are of course welcome to travel down on the Sunday morning ahead of the show opening. If you would prefer to travel down and join us on the day then please let us know.

Please feel free to add names below, there is no cap on the amount of cars we can have on the stand and the more the merrier.

1. William & Megan Hotel Booked
2. Brian & Christina Hotel Booked
3. Ali & Laura Hotel Booked
4. Crombers & Karen Hotel Booked
5. Charlie&Zee
6. Andrew
7. Dave & Barb Hotel Booked
8. Paul & Lesley Hotel Booked
9. Matt Hotel Booked
10. Taylor Hotel Booked
11. Alan Hotel Booked
12. Kirsty Hotel Booked
13. John & Lynne Hotel Booked
14. Martin & James Hotel Booked
15.Douglas (3 cars)
16. Jon6870
17.Libby

Am coming William. Hotel booked 😎

- - - Updated - - -

Am coming William. Hotel booked.

MINI William
10th June 2023, 12:52 PM
No worries Eddie

Charlie&Zee
12th June 2023, 06:30 PM
Hi, I will be travelling down in the morning on Sunday. Are you planning on convoying on the way back up?

MINI William
12th June 2023, 06:38 PM
Hi, I will be travelling down in the morning on Sunday. Are you planning on convoying on the way back up?

Yeah we usually convoy on the way back up

Charlie&Zee
13th June 2023, 08:37 PM
Yeah we usually convoy on the way back up

Cool, Am I ok to meet you all at the hotel, I would come down the day before but I have another event then.

MINI William
14th June 2023, 08:05 AM
No issues at all. I’m don’t know when we’ll be leaving the hotel yet but I’ll keep you posted

Jon6870
19th June 2023, 08:22 PM
I’ve changed plans and booked hotel for Saturday night. Had to book premiere inn just up the road from recommended hotel as fully booked. Is there convoy plans for travel from Glasgow/ Scotland ect on the Saturday

JOHN MILNE
19th June 2023, 10:25 PM
We meet at Abington services on the Saturday
There will be a post put up

MINI William
20th June 2023, 11:05 AM
I’ll get meeting details up later on this week

millemanuk
21st June 2023, 09:48 AM
Shall be driving downthe Sunday due to prior commitments.

MINI William
21st June 2023, 12:32 PM
Shall be driving downthe Sunday due to prior commitments.

Sorry never realised you were attending with us. I’ll add your name to the list

millemanuk
21st June 2023, 12:36 PM
No need to apologise, wasnt sure I was going to go till just now lol

AlanJCW
21st June 2023, 05:00 PM
I’ll be heading through past Paisley. I’m just waiting on the final notes on what time we’re meeting to head down.

pd2_
22nd June 2023, 05:34 PM
I’ll be heading through past Paisley. I’m just waiting on the final notes on what time we’re meeting to head down.

We can meet up with you on the way past Alan.

Possibly Jon6870 too if he sees this.

Jon6870
22nd June 2023, 10:26 PM
Just spotted this lol I’ll be free anytime after 2 in paisley

T4ylor_h4gue
23rd June 2023, 07:55 PM
Change of plans for me I am coming with yous and driving down on the Saturday still but Gona drive down with my girlfriend and my mate and his fiancé so will meet you all at the hotel

AlanJCW
24th June 2023, 01:20 PM

Sounds like a plan. We’ll get a time & place sorted once we see a meet up time and location

millemanuk
24th June 2023, 07:19 PM
Change if plans now. A routine ac recharge has become a wallet emptying exercise so I cannot afford to go now. Gutted doesn't even come close.

badwolf340
25th June 2023, 03:36 PM
Change if plans now. A routine ac recharge has become a wallet emptying exercise so I cannot afford to go now. Gutted doesn't even come close.
Not so good ,hopefully you get all fixed

MINI William
25th June 2023, 07:35 PM
Not good, hopefully fixed soon

MINI William
25th June 2023, 08:39 PM
Right folks for those wanting to convoy down, we'll meet at Abington Services at 10 to leave at 1030. We'll head straight down, as it's only a few hours down the road these isn't the need to stop for lunch etc. We can get lunch when we get down there and then start getting the cars ready.

AlanJCW
25th June 2023, 10:12 PM

Nice one William. See you, and everyone else on Saturday morning.

I’ll be heading from mine around 9am so will be A737/M8 Paisley for around 0915 - Which end is better to meet up? Linwood Tesco or the big B&Q? If we meet at one of these locations at 0915 that’ll give us plenty of time to get to Abington for around 1000

DaiB
25th June 2023, 10:40 PM

Thanks William, we will see you at Abington Services.

Track Ali
26th June 2023, 07:46 AM
Hi folks... I forgot to add that Laura and I will be meeting you all at the hotel on the Saturday night but we probably won't be arriving until 5 or 6pm as we'll be driving back that day from Germany.

We'll be bringing our power washer and cleaning supplies but if folks are wanting to make the most of their available prep time then it might be worth someone else bringing additional equipment. :thumbs up:

badwolf340
26th June 2023, 04:59 PM
Hi folks... I forgot to add that Laura and I will be meeting you all at the hotel on the Saturday night but we probably won't be arriving until 5 or 6pm as we'll be driving back that day from Germany.

We'll be bringing our power washer and cleaning supplies but if folks are wanting to make the most of their available prep time then it might be worth someone else bringing additional equipment. :thumbs up:
See you when you get there :thumbs up:

Coop1
26th June 2023, 08:24 PM
Ok for 11th hour addition? Had no idea on hoilday arrangements until now. I've manged to get room at listed hotel so can do run down on Sat. Scott.

MINI William
26th June 2023, 08:27 PM
Ok for 11th hour addition? Had no idea on hoilday arrangements until now. I've manged to get room at listed hotel so can do run down on Sat. Scott.

Always room Scott

Coop1
26th June 2023, 08:29 PM
Catch up Sat then. Car is in on Fri for new tyres so hopefully all goes to plan. Gives them good scrubbing in.

Jon6870
26th June 2023, 09:13 PM
Right sorted out work and everything else I can meet you at the Tesco in Linwood at 9.15 then head to Abington as convoy of 2 or any others.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m good for 9.15 at Tesco in Linwood.

pd2_
26th June 2023, 09:29 PM
09:15 Tesco Linwood fine for us.

Charlie&Zee
26th June 2023, 10:44 PM
Hi, not to sure which way your planning on going but just a heads up. I was down that way a few days ago and there are roadworks on the M6 from junction 40 (Penrith) down for a fair few miles. Just be careful because there are average speed camera set up all the way down alongside the roadworks. It starts as a 50 then drops to a 40. See you nice and early Sunday. Zee

AlanJCW
26th June 2023, 10:53 PM
Sorted!
Linwood Tesco @ 9:15am

A group of us will be heading to Abington Services to meet the rest at 9:15 with a 9:20 leave time from Tesco in Linwood... 3 so far.. Any more pop a comment on so I know how many cars to wait on.

Libbyhague
27th June 2023, 02:46 PM
Just a quick one , me and Ryan will be heading Sunday morning, what's the address for the show and how much is entry

JOHN MILNE
27th June 2023, 04:51 PM
FY8 4JX is the postcode for Lytham hall
Entry is £5per adult

Libbyhague
27th June 2023, 05:37 PM
FY8 4JX is the postcode for Lytham hall
Entry is £5per adultIs that the postcode for the show ground , we will meet yous their , just let me no what time to be at the gate for

DigitalLemming
27th June 2023, 07:30 PM
This is the usual entry road for the show https://maps.app.goo.gl/gLSt4UsrkU2cniwR6?g_st=ic

MINI William
28th June 2023, 07:36 AM
Is that the postcode for the show ground , we will meet yous their , just let me no what time to be at the gate for

We usually head in for 0800-0830ish

DaiB
28th June 2023, 08:38 AM
Is that the postcode for the show ground , we will meet yous their , just let me no what time to be at the gate for

Or you could meet us at our hotel, Guy’s Thatched Hamlet. Most of us will be there and heading down together. Not sure what time we’ll be leaving from there but I’m sure William will be able to tell you.

MINI William
28th June 2023, 08:07 PM
Or you could meet us at our hotel, Guy’s Thatched Hamlet. Most of us will be there and heading down together. Not sure what time we’ll be leaving from there but I’m sure William will be able to tell you.

It should only be about a 15-20min drive from the hotel

Hillfam
30th June 2023, 09:40 AM
Hi I am travelling down to the Mega GP meeting in Ettington on Saturday to stay in Birmingham area before meet on Sunday . I might be able to catch you at Abington for 10:30 as would be good to join convoy for a while. If I am not there then don’t hang about but hopefully I will be able to see you on the way. Cheers

badwolf340
30th June 2023, 12:24 PM
:thumbs up:
Hi I am travelling down to the Mega GP meeting in Ettington on Saturday to stay in Birmingham area before meet on Sunday . I might be able to catch you at Abington for 10:30 as would be good to join convoy for a while. If I am not there then don’t hang about but hopefully I will be able to see you on the way. Cheers
No problem :thumbs up:

MINI William
30th June 2023, 09:36 PM
See everyone in the morning at Abington for leaving at 1030.

Also just a reminder it’s £5 per person - Cash only for Sunday

badwolf340
1st July 2023, 06:26 AM
All ready MMM :yes nod:

DaiB
1st July 2023, 07:30 AM

stoney
1st July 2023, 07:33 AM
Have a great show guys want to see lots of pics.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

JOHN MILNE
1st July 2023, 07:56 AM

MINI William
1st July 2023, 07:58 AM
All ready to go. Was out waxing the car after taking Megan to work at 0520 as the rain had decided to give up

pd2_
1st July 2023, 08:08 AM
All ready to go. Was out waxing the car after taking Megan to work at 0520 as the rain had decided to give up

Was just about to give ours a quick wash there and the rains kicked back in!
Will need to wait till we are down there now.

Anyone know if there’s any jet washes near where we are staying?
Got my own mitts etc

pd2_
1st July 2023, 09:52 AM
M74, animals on the road. So the wee convoy is sitting stationary at the moment! ��

AlanJCW
1st July 2023, 09:52 AM
We’re 10miles along from Abington.. The traffic is stand still.. I think they’re is animals on the road. We’ll be at services asap

Crombers
1st July 2023, 10:02 AM
Safe drive y'all ......... see you all later this afternoon :thumbs up:

Track Ali
1st July 2023, 10:07 AM
We’re bringing a jet washer. :thumbs up:

Hillfam
1st July 2023, 12:26 PM
Thanks for letting me join on the convoy. Great to see all those minis together. Have a great weekend!! I’ll send on some photos from GP meet. ��

Charlie&Zee
1st July 2023, 05:45 PM
What time are you peeps planning on setting off from the hotel?

Libbyhague
1st July 2023, 06:36 PM
Or you could meet us at our hotel, Guy’s Thatched Hamlet. Most of us will be there and heading down together. Not sure what time we’ll be leaving from there but I’m sure William will be able to tell you.What time will yous leave the hotel , we are heading down in the morning

MINI William
1st July 2023, 06:45 PM
We’re leaving the hotel at 0830

Libbyhague
1st July 2023, 07:36 PM
We’re leaving the hotel at 0830Time does everyone need to be on the grounds and parked for

T4ylor_h4gue
1st July 2023, 09:10 PM
Sorry guys last minute plans I can’t make it tomorrow enjoy yourself and hope to see plenty pictures

badwolf340
2nd July 2023, 07:36 PM
Just in from MMM ,great to see new people attend and hope they enjoyed themselves,hopefully I got round everyone to have a chat ,but got distracted a few times :yes nod: great weekend and thanks to Ali for finding a great Hotel ….we got round the carnage on the M6 thanks to Matt’s navigator skills and hopefully everyone else was not badly delayed.

MINI William
2nd July 2023, 07:38 PM
Just home from another fantastic MMM weekend. Thank you to everyone who came along and made it such a great weekend.

Everyone’s car where a credit to their owners and the club, looking forward to next years meet already

JOHN MILNE
2nd July 2023, 07:58 PM
Fantastic weekend
Thanks to all who organised
Had a trip through Blackpool on way up the road

Crombers
2nd July 2023, 08:09 PM
As always a great weekend & a NMS overnighter is simply a winner.
I had a HUGE pint on Saturday night & probably talked a load of drivel.
It was NMS drivel so always worthwhile :thumbs up:

Christopher also thought I was 'awesome' ......... made my weekend that did :hand:

matsarm
2nd July 2023, 08:24 PM
Really good weekend as always at MMM... And the weather must’ve been even better than I thought as I’m now a little bit on the red side. Hope everyone managed to get back up the road ok in the end.

Track Ali
2nd July 2023, 10:34 PM
It was a longer drive than usual for us to MMM but we're glad to say it was worth it.

I must have been standing patch of invisible sun as you Matt as some how I'm also sunburnt. :laugh:

Looking forward to the next NMS adventure! :thumbs up:

DaiB
3rd July 2023, 09:38 AM
Absolutely brilliant day yesterday, thanks to everyone who helped organise it. It was great fun with a great bunch of people, we will definitely be coming again.

I got a bit sun burnt too!

Charlie&Zee
3rd July 2023, 02:58 PM
Had an absolute lovely day with you all yesterday, with some lovely people and amazing cars. What else can a lady ask for. Can’t wait for next years and out next event.

I think I must have been standing in the same patch of sun as others because I have a bit of sunburn too, hope everyone else had a wonderful day too.

badwolf340
3rd July 2023, 05:21 PM
Good to hear that people enjoyed themselves and will attend other events……just to add we are also a bit sunburned :yes nod::laugh:

badwolf340
3rd July 2023, 05:23 PM
Thanks for letting me join on the convoy. Great to see all those minis together. Have a great weekend!! I’ll send on some photos from GP meet. 👍
You’re welcome,sorry that we could not spend more time with you :thumbs up:

MINI William
3rd July 2023, 07:03 PM
Pleased to see I’m not the only one that got a bit crispy yesterday. I’ll get my pictures up tomorrow evening after work. Not had a chance to get it done today.

It’s great that everyone seemed to have a great day, hopefully nexts years is just as good if not better

DigitalLemming
3rd July 2023, 07:42 PM
Great weekend as usual. I’ve escaped without sunburn, been there done that many many times already :lol:

Thanks again to Matt for sorting the route back to the motorway, glad we weren’t stuck in that southbound queue

MINI William
4th July 2023, 10:00 PM
Some pictures from the weekend, I tried to post pictures with everyones car in them, sorry if I've missed anyone.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53023183159_9d66ee662c_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2oMtF46)DSC_0019 (https://flic.kr/p/2oMtF46) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53023497618_7d65384af9_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2oMvhwN)DSC_0023 (https://flic.kr/p/2oMvhwN) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53023183014_a40e7582a6_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2oMtF1A)DSC_0026 (https://flic.kr/p/2oMtF1A) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53022435627_f11c1129e1_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2oMpQQB)DSC_0028 (https://flic.kr/p/2oMpQQB) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53023404210_f4d1442c60_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2oMuNLj)DSC_0036 (https://flic.kr/p/2oMuNLj) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53023404180_e87548e1c2_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2oMuNKN)DSC_0037 (https://flic.kr/p/2oMuNKN) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53023182744_723db4a488_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2oMtEVW)DSC_0038 (https://flic.kr/p/2oMtEVW) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53023497073_a36e6ed087_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2oMvhnp)DSC_0029 (https://flic.kr/p/2oMvhnp) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53022435252_c72bd88058_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2oMpQJ9)DSC_0039 (https://flic.kr/p/2oMpQJ9) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53023497063_4d47556db8_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2oMvhne)DSC_0044 (https://flic.kr/p/2oMvhne) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53023182514_ac7f04d2b8_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2oMtERY)DSC_0054 (https://flic.kr/p/2oMtERY) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53022434957_2f9ce7bb42_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2oMpQD4)DSC_0055 (https://flic.kr/p/2oMpQD4) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53023182494_06884d6011_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2oMtERC)DSC_0059 (https://flic.kr/p/2oMtERC) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53023404965_6b108d4c8e_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2oMuNZk)DSC_0042 (https://flic.kr/p/2oMuNZk) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr

DaiB
4th July 2023, 10:37 PM
Great photos William.

Charlie&Zee
6th July 2023, 07:56 PM
Great photos Will. I have stolen some of Charlie.

millemanuk
7th July 2023, 09:50 AM
Gutted I couldnt make it. Hopefully next year...

DaiB
13th July 2023, 10:42 PM
Does anyone have the website address for the photos that the guy took as we entered Lytham Hall?

matsarm
13th July 2023, 10:44 PM
Does anyone have the website address for the photos that the guy took as we entered Lytham Hall?

They can all be found at https://dsdigital.co.uk/home/photo-galleries-2023/gallery578/

DaiB
14th July 2023, 08:57 AM
They can all be found at https://dsdigital.co.uk/home/photo-galleries-2023/gallery578/

Thanks very much :thumbs up: