PDA

View Full Version : 04 One. Black, Silver Jack & Chrome Mirrors

Sheilz
10th November 2004, 08:44 PM
Driven by a schoolgirl!! Goes up Andie Drive from BOD. Not sure if it comes in from Portlethen area or from Cults/Bieldside. Aimee might know. The girl must be a 6th Yr at Albyn, dont know if its her own car but it is parked in the vicinity of the school all day.
Blimey I thought I was posh having a bike to go to school on!!
:eek::D:D

X30YES
11th November 2004, 05:57 AM
penny farthing ?:D:D:D

Sheilz
11th November 2004, 06:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

penny farthing ?:D:D:D

I've a good mind to give you a good slating (groan!) for that!;):D:D:D

X30YES
11th November 2004, 06:07 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM well what can I say ...hehehe

Sheilz
11th November 2004, 06:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM well what can I say ...hehehe

I'll just strap(groan) the slate right (more groans) onto the back of my pennyfarthing then and you're for it!

aimee_s
12th November 2004, 07:50 PM
yeah!! i was in Boots at garthdee last week and came out and saw that car-hmm, very smart i thought...then the lights flashed and i turned round to see the proud owners....2 6th yrs from albyn jumped in! couldnt believe it!! think i recognised one, but cant remember her name-ill pass the buck to natalie now-does your sister know them from last year?they would be a year below i know, but its possible!

monkimagic
13th November 2004, 01:53 AM
Bloody hell,

Forgive me for been a bitter working class snob but is it right that teenagers should be so spoilt that they have a £11000 car to go to school in, whats wrong with the bus !!!!:eek:

Sheilz
13th November 2004, 02:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Bloody hell,

Forgive me for been a bitter working class git but is it right that teenagers should be so spoilt that they have a £11000 car to go to school in, whats wrong with the bus !!!!

Know what you mean. I'd to work bloody hard to be able to afford a new car as opposed to an old banger. Even when my oldest three were all of an age to buy their own cars I thought it was pretty important that they earned the money to pay for them. They've all valued what they have and looked after their motors. Dont know if they would have had that same sense of pride and achievement if I'd dipped my hand into my pocket. A bit of a generalization I know but (there's always a but)the youngsters I know who have been indulged by their parents ie. given a non-returnable loan - haven't. Nowt wrong with instilling the work ethic and independence in youngsters.

Natalie
13th November 2004, 03:27 AM
Hey AimZ, I just asked her and she doesn't know them but funilly enough I actually saw whoever it was cruising about the other day!! We will have to have a sneak peek next time then to see who it is. LOL!! :)

quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

yeah!! i was in Boots at garthdee last week and came out and saw that car-hmm, very smart i thought...then the lights flashed and i turned round to see the proud owners....2 6th yrs from albyn jumped in! couldnt believe it!! think i recognised one, but cant remember her name-ill pass the buck to natalie now-does your sister know them from last year?they would be a year below i know, but its possible!

Sheilz
15th November 2004, 08:11 PM
I made enquiries at school this morning and discovered the girl who owns this car is called Ellie. It is about to have a new reg plate spelling her name. There is only one sixth year who doesn't have her own car because she isn't old enough to drive yet. Evidently all their motors are 4x4s, sporty Clios, Peugots etc and the one mini. None of them are second hand!!
:eek::eek::eek:

I have eleven years to decide if Catriona is going to be the odd one out but to be on the safe side I'd better start saving coz once she blinks in her dad's direction all will be lost!
:D:D:D

aimee_s
15th November 2004, 09:30 PM
Sheilz, by the time Catriona is in 6th year you do realise that a car will just not be enough....there will be spaces in the playground for light aircrafts and helicopters...START SAVING!!!

Sheilz
16th November 2004, 12:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

Sheilz, by the time Catriona is in 6th year you do realise that a car will just not be enough....there will be spaces in the playground for light aircrafts and helicopters...START SAVING!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: