PDA

View Full Version : PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE Mini Coupe 1.6 chilli pack

Ross_m
12th February 2022, 09:48 PM
Open to sensible offers. Location - Perth.

Red Mini Cooper 1.6 coupe with the higher spec Chilli pack. Excellent condition. Below average mileage - 29800miles. 2keys. Great bodywork for age. Interior is also very good. Very well looked after and highly polished and waxed.

Can come with chrome headlight surrounds and black wing mirror covers if preferred

Full service history with stamps. Last serviced at 27064 miles where it had new spark plugs, air filter, pollen filter, oil/filter.

Michelin tyres fitted 4k miles ago.

Change of plans forces sale. Reduced to £8000 from £8950. 9k on the forecourts with this mielage and spec so i think thats a good deal. Message if interested in viewing

MINI William
12th February 2022, 09:59 PM
Can you please post pictures

Ross_m
12th February 2022, 10:05 PM
Can you please post pictures

Its not letting me post pictures

Track Ali
12th February 2022, 11:11 PM
Hi Ross, there's a forum function that should let you upload images straight from your device. If that doesn't work, perhaps try hosting them on a third party site such as Flick'r and posting the image link. Hope that helps. :thumbs up:

EDIT: Here's a guide to posting pics on the site.
http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?28509-Posting-Pictures-to-NMS

Ross_m
13th February 2022, 07:57 AM
Hi Ross, there's a forum function that should let you upload images straight from your device. If that doesn't work, perhaps try hosting them on a third party site such as Flick'r and posting the image link. Hope that helps. :thumbs up:

EDIT: Here's a guide to posting pics on the site.
http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?28509-Posting-Pictures-to-NMS

Thanks, I think that worked

Ross_m
15th February 2022, 09:55 PM
I am willing to listen to any offers. I need the space. Worst I could say is no..

Ross_m
16th February 2022, 09:35 AM
Price reduced to £8000. About £1000 under forecourt price