PDA

View Full Version : Mini countryman

pete
29th January 2022, 09:41 PM
My wife’s countryman auto lights have stopped working. They were working perfectly until it blew a headlight bulb. I replaced bulb and it’s no longer working on auto lights. Anyone know what fuse does the auto lights ? I put my hand on sensor on windscreen but nothing happened. So wandering if it could be sensor or a fuse somewhere. Can’t seem to see anything that looks like auto lights in fuse box. Any one know. Or had same problem ? Thanks.

MINI William
30th January 2022, 10:30 AM
Might sound silly but have you checked that the switch is in the auto light position?

pete
30th January 2022, 11:47 AM
Yes mate. Even when I move it to auto lights and put hand over sensor nothing happens. And only did this since it popped a headlight bulb. Hence I thought it might be a fuse. Rather than sensor. But can’t seem to see a fuse for auto lights. Etc.

MINI William
30th January 2022, 01:13 PM
I assume there is nothing on the fuse box diagram for auto lights. Weird that a bulb has caused auto lights to fail

pete
30th January 2022, 02:33 PM
Yeah I can’t seem to see anything for them. Gonna have a day of pulling all the fuses out lol and seeing if any blown.

Crombers
30th January 2022, 08:54 PM
Just a thought but have you checked You Tube or Google, you might find something

MINI William
30th January 2022, 09:43 PM
I've had a look for the fuse on google and can't find anything specific for auto headlights. But having a think I'm sure that auto headlights and auto wipers use the same sensor, meaning the same fuse that I think is F19 (check your diagram)