PDA

View Full Version : monday joke...

aimee_s
8th November 2004, 10:53 PM
Bob, Jim, and Kyle are hunting when they come upon a tribe of cannibals. The cannibals spot them and bring them into their camp. The tribe's elder tells them that they will not eat them if they pass a test. They are told to bring back ten of a fruit of their choice. (i.e. ten oranges, grapes, etc) So they walk into the woods and Bob comes back first with ten apples. The elder says,"Ok, now shove them up your ass".
"What?!" says Bob, "I said shove them up your ass, and if you flinch or make a noise while doing so, we'll kill and eat you." So Bob begins: 1...2...3, but after the third one he flinches, so they kill and eat him. Jim comes back next, and he has ten berries. They tell him the same thing, "This will be easy" he thinks. So he begins: 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9, but then he bursts out laughing, so he gets eaten. Bob and Jim meet up in Heaven, and Bob asks, "Why did you laugh, you could've lived?". Jim replies, "I saw Kyle coming back with pineapples".

Michael_mac
16th November 2004, 10:49 PM
it aint monday but hey that doesn't matter.

I just heard from a reliable source that when Heart of Midlothian were searching for their new mboss earlier on this month they approached the manager of Iceland.

But when he turned them down they approached Farmfoods instead