PDA

View Full Version : F55 Mods

Crombers
3rd November 2021, 04:12 PM
Karen has been spending her F55 MINI pennies on a few bits & bobs of late :thumbs up:

Next purchase is the headlamp trims in black in order to match the ones we got when we bought the UJ rear lights last year.
Looking on the SMPS (& Kill all Chrome) site I can only see the adhesive 3M ones as opposed to the clip on one's we have for the rear.

Also looking at getting the front grille surround in black along with the red (JCW) grille strip. Again these seem to be the 3M adhesive one's.

I have no issue with the 3M items but would opt for clip on items if possible.

Any thoughts?

MINI William
3rd November 2021, 08:01 PM
MINI do both the grill surround in black and the headlight trims. The grill surround from MINI is surprisingly cheap at about £40 the headlight trims are a bit more strangely. I believe kill all chrome do replacement light surrounds but are no cheaper than the genuine MINI items if I’m sure

Nothing wrong with the stick on covers although I did have a bit fading on my grill surround cover

Crombers
4th November 2021, 04:05 PM
MINI do both the grill surround in black and the headlight trims. The grill surround from MINI is surprisingly cheap at about £40 the headlight trims are a bit more strangely. I believe kill all chrome do replacement light surrounds but are no cheaper than the genuine MINI items if I’m sure

Nothing wrong with the stick on covers although I did have a bit fading on my grill surround cover

:thumbs up: