PDA

View Full Version : First Time here

BarryC
8th November 2004, 09:34 PM
Hi all,

Just seen a Silver Cooper S drive past my work with the web address on it. I have a classic mini cooper and am intending changing my toyota around March time for a new mini.

Just thought I would say hi!

Barry

AberdeenMini
8th November 2004, 09:43 PM
Hiya Barry :)

Gismo
8th November 2004, 09:57 PM
Ooh, who was the mystery silver cooper :cool: need a location and time ;)
Welcome to the site, remember the delivery times for new mini's :eek: get your order in for a March delivery

BarryC
8th November 2004, 10:06 PM
Hi Guys,
It was 12ish on Sauchiehall Street in Glasgow, right outside the Bank of Scotland. Tinted windows and a newminiscotland graphic on the back window. Looked a nice car!

MartinSullivan
8th November 2004, 10:08 PM
Welcome to the site - as Bonnie suggests make sure you order your car early to avoid disappointment

Big Col
8th November 2004, 10:23 PM
Welcome to the site Barry.

I ordered my new 'S (have I mentioned to you all I'm getting an 'S :D:D:D:D) and was going to have to wait till March to get it if it wasn't for a friendly dealer so order now!

P.S Do some work! ;)

Big Gordy
8th November 2004, 10:29 PM
Heeeeeeeeelllllllllllllooooooooooooo Barry :p:D:approve:

Willie M
9th November 2004, 02:05 AM
Welcome Barry.

Smurf
9th November 2004, 02:10 AM
Welcome! You will LOVE your new MINI as much as the classic - I can vouch for that!

Could it have been tribalmini you saw perhaps?

phantom
9th November 2004, 04:04 AM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :D:D:D

Mini Me
9th November 2004, 04:23 AM
Menzies Mini,taking orders now,oh and welcome....
this thread will probably be edited soon:p

Duncan Stewart
9th November 2004, 05:55 PM
Hi Barry and welcome to New Mini Scotland. Go for a new Mini - you'll love it :D, just make sure you keep & look after your classic as well ;)

monkimagic
11th November 2004, 04:02 AM
Hi Barry

welcome to the NMS, i am happy to assume you havent a BMW free sticker on your classic, its a good thing to have both generation of MINI in your drive, nice one.

Monki