PDA

View Full Version : Car diagnostics

Sinky67
19th September 2021, 08:06 PM
Steering lock light up n car won't start so think it's the elv or evl that needs reset but obviously I need someone to have a look at it,I've been looking for someone for 5days now n can't find anyone,I live in largs,can anyone plz help or point me in the direction of someone who can,thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

MINI William
19th September 2021, 08:43 PM
Have you tried using Carly? It can be used via your phone or tablet and will allow you to connect to your car via the obd to read codes? Failing that there’s lots of fault code readers out there such as a SCS gauge that can give you a bit of an insight as to what the actual fault is and in some cases reset the fault

Sinky67
19th September 2021, 08:48 PM
Have you tried using Carly? It can be used via your phone or tablet and will allow you to connect to your car via the obd to read codes? Failing that there’s lots of fault code readers out there such as a SCS gauge that can give you a bit of an insight as to what the actual fault is and in some cases reset the faultThanks for advice,I will look into that in near future but just now I'm really looking for someone who knows what they doing as I need car running asap

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk