PDA

View Full Version : costco westhill on sat

ScottyC
8th November 2004, 05:32 AM
just thought i'd say hi to whoever stuck a flier on my car on saturday afternoon. mine was the black/white cooper with checked wing mirrors. i don't have a nms sticker on my car because i don't do car stickers but i've been popping on here for a while

Scotty

MartinSullivan
8th November 2004, 05:47 AM
Twas me Scotty :) we fliered a few Minis whilst we were there

red_cooper
9th November 2004, 10:17 PM
never touched mine

parked right next to scotty, red white roof and wheels.

MartinSullivan
9th November 2004, 10:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by red_cooper

never touched mine

parked right next to scotty, red white roof and wheels.

You were parked at 90 degrees to Scotty on the far side quite away away near the tyre bit - and it started raining which tends to turn the fliers to papier mache so I left it - sorry mate ;)

red_cooper
11th November 2004, 07:25 PM
thats cool tho.

MartinSullivan
11th November 2004, 07:28 PM
No probs mate - have you seen what we are trying to set up for Saturday??? Any chance either of you can make it? Or are you working?

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3081

Take it you both work at costco?? If so have you still got some of those stanley rolling tool boxes? And can you put one to one side for me if they are getting low and I'll pick it up Sunday (and put a flier on your car!!!):) Cheers

The Dogfather
11th November 2004, 07:33 PM
There's MINI owners who work at Costco! They should wear badges!

MartinSullivan
11th November 2004, 07:36 PM
ScottyC's one is usually there and I have seen red_coopers regularly there as well - just didnt know they were already on the site

The Dogfather
11th November 2004, 07:39 PM
Never seen Scotty there, can't miss that one it does tend to stand out!

MartinSullivan
11th November 2004, 07:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Never seen Scotty there, can't miss that one it does tend to stand out!

Are you thinking of ScottyCoop - Fiona - not that one!!!

The Dogfather
11th November 2004, 07:51 PM
Oh, thats just bloody confusing.......

ScottyC
16th November 2004, 06:20 AM
theres just the 2 of us. phil might've sold you a pizza once or twice. i'm a bit harder to find, normally running around looking for someone to grumble at and generally looking busy without doing very much. the old walking around with a bit of paper and a pen trick! would've come along on sunday martin but have neglected emails and such until today and was also slaving away in the workplace from 6:30 am. been trying to find a run i can make for a while but can never fit them in

MartinSullivan
16th November 2004, 06:40 AM
No probs Scottyc - be good to see you both on a run soon.

I was in on Sunday - and I think Phil was actually out on the tills (if he is who I think he is) - rather than in the cafe

The Dogfather
16th November 2004, 06:40 AM
Phil, he's just bought some wheels of me, that's where I'd seen him before!

Scotty there's the Pilochry Meet there'll be a run from Aberdeen across to Pitlochry.