PDA

View Full Version : Delivery Dates

AlanJCW
21st July 2021, 09:02 AM
Hello everyone :)
The Mrs and I ordered a new Mini the start of June. A Sports Cooper S with Nav & Comfort pack.

I’m just wondering if anyone on here ordered around the same time or even after and received a delivery day?

We got told possibly September but nothings set in stone & heard nothing since; however my partner read of some claiming exact dates elsewhere so I thought I’d just ask you lovely people :D

TiA
If I posted this in the wrong section, I apologise. Newbie here ☺️

Denso
21st July 2021, 09:08 AM
My son ordered a countryman end of May and is also being told early September possibly? It is also Scottish order so it seems maybe getting the same information from the respective dealers. He has been told it will not have the LCD dash as the chip shortage has meant those are being prioritised for the electric cars.

Denso

AlanJCW
21st July 2021, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the speedy reply Denso - I’m just itching to get in it and get rid of my current car after having a shot in one for the day.

Should’ve added I’m getting the DCT too.

badwolf340
21st July 2021, 07:58 PM
Can’t beat getting a new car

MINI William
21st July 2021, 08:33 PM
Sadly with the shortages cars are being delayed and dates are constantly changing, locking down a accurate delivery date will be hard just now. Car sounds lovely and I bet you can’t wait to get it, you’ll just need to have a lot of sleepless nights until it arrives.