PDA

View Full Version : Re-map

scottch
15th June 2021, 12:16 PM
Who are we liking to re-map your minis in Scotland? Preferably with a rolling road

Or, do I have to venture south of the border?

Any recommendations?

MINI William
15th June 2021, 01:17 PM
No recommendations for out side of the border, Dervtrch seems to get a good name and get good power, I’ll add I’ve never used them only only fro what reviews I’ve seen. I’ve used PTorque previously for remapping but not on an F56 and never had any issues.

badwolf340
15th June 2021, 03:02 PM
A Reeve also gets a good name but never used them

scottch
15th June 2021, 09:45 PM
Thanks lads - I reckon if there's no-one up here then I'll likely be giving Lohen a call

c_me_swim
16th June 2021, 11:39 AM
I've personally never used any of the companies I'm about to mention for a remap. All I know is that they have a rolling road and the capability to remap. The first is a new company based in Aberdeenshire called Hypo Tune. They have a brand new dyno and are based in Westhill. Seem to tune a lot of different cars including BMW, VAG etc. The other is a company called PerformanceTek Racing Ltd who are based in Glasgow. They have a rolling road, can remap and have done a lot with Honda over the years. They also run a couple of cars in the UK MINI Challenge as well as looking after a few in the Scottish MINI Cooper Cup.

May be worth giving both of them a call to see what they can do for you.

I have no affiliation to any of these companies, just a few that I've heard about based in Scotland that do what you are looking for.

scottch
17th June 2021, 09:58 AM
I've personally never used any of the companies I'm about to mention for a remap. All I know is that they have a rolling road and the capability to remap. The first is a new company based in Aberdeenshire called Hypo Tune. They have a brand new dyno and are based in Westhill. Seem to tune a lot of different cars including BMW, VAG etc. The other is a company called PerformanceTek Racing Ltd who are based in Glasgow. They have a rolling road, can remap and have done a lot with Honda over the years. They also run a couple of cars in the UK MINI Challenge as well as looking after a few in the Scottish MINI Cooper Cup.

May be worth giving both of them a call to see what they can do for you.

I have no affiliation to any of these companies, just a few that I've heard about based in Scotland that do what you are looking for.

Thanks for that! Food for thought.