PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant & Magic (New "old" car, anyone???)

stuBB
11th June 2021, 08:50 PM
I had heard through this forum that one of the best places to have someone look after you and your Mini is the awesome B & M Centre in Yoker.

I therefore took a poorly R56 there for a couple of day trips recently...

Of course she was absolutely delighted about this and we both now agree 100% with all the rave reviews for all involved at the B & M Team.

Car runs better than ever after they dealt with her noisy box, nasty coke habit, messy leak and annoying little warning light...

Thanks for the clutch change, health check, walnut blast, vacuum seal change and for getting airbag light coded out. Would you believe it - feels like a new motor!

Seriously impressed with the service, knowledge and expertise provided - as well as the simple fact that everything was explained and no-one made me feel like a total dafty when trying to describe symptoms (or for asking loads of mini-related questions....)

Really appreciate it, guys - keep up the good work!
#happyminiagain

MINI William
11th June 2021, 09:16 PM
Pleased to hear that your back in love with your car again and that it’s now running better than ever. I’ve always been hugely impressed by the work carried out by the guys at B&M, I really do rate them and that’s simply why I travel to use them.

Seen your car today while it was getting it’s decoke and it looked brilliant, sorry that I missed you

scottch
11th June 2021, 09:51 PM
Used these guys to install our intercooler. Bargain price and a great service :thumbs up:

badwolf340
12th June 2021, 06:52 AM
Always good to hear about great service ,it’s great to have some where to go that you would use again :thumbs up: