PDA

View Full Version : saying hi to all

semi-skin-
7th November 2004, 11:09 AM
specy3eyes where did u get that name from??:evil::evil:

Edit:- Moved to the correct forum

Gismo
7th November 2004, 06:28 PM
Hi, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it, don't be scared to post or join in on a run or two :cool:

MartinSullivan
7th November 2004, 06:47 PM
Welcome to the site

Mini Me
7th November 2004, 10:56 PM
Is everyone on here from Aberdeen ?
welcome:p

Sheilz
8th November 2004, 02:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by semi-skin-

I KNOW who you are! Speeding on roads eh! Hand brake turns? Do remind me to NOT EVER give you a loan of my car, NEVER EVER. You will be so :dead:.
Anyway Half skin why dont you tell us about the car you're driving just now. I am most interested!!;):D:D:D

Sheilz
8th November 2004, 04:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by semi-skin-

REMEMBER - two I see with, the third is my inner eye that sees and hears EVERYTHING you do. BEWARE!!
:approve:

AberdeenMini
8th November 2004, 08:46 PM
Hiya semi-skin-

Duncan Stewart
8th November 2004, 09:17 PM
Welcome :D

Gismo
8th November 2004, 09:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz
REMEMBER - two I see with, the third is my inner eye that sees and hears EVERYTHING you do. BEWARE!!:approve:
I take it the resident heckler has not seen this yet :p

Big Col
8th November 2004, 10:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz
REMEMBER - two I see with, the third is my inner eye that sees and hears EVERYTHING you do. BEWARE!!

<blinks> You're eye HEARS things??? Look having 3 eyes is weird enough but having an eye that can hear??? That's just going too far! :mad::clown::D

Am I that predictable BS? ;):cool:

Gismo
8th November 2004, 10:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Gets me out of trouble for bringing it up and drops you right in it :p

The Dogfather
8th November 2004, 10:51 PM
Welcome to NMS Semi-Skin, hope to see you on a run soon.

Iain - We're not all from Aberdeen, Martin S is from Manchester and I'm from Blackpool (technically Thornton Cleveleys La de da!).

However there does seem to be a increasing number of Aberdeen based MINI people on the site!!!

MartinSullivan
8th November 2004, 10:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini
However there does seem to be a increasing number of Aberdeen based MINI people on the site!!!

Thats cause we keep sticking fliers on all the cars we see :)

The Dogfather
8th November 2004, 11:00 PM
I thought so!

Sheilz
9th November 2004, 01:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

[quote]Originally posted by Sheilz

<blinks> You're eye HEARS things??? Look having 3 eyes is weird enough but having an eye that can hear??? That's just going too far! :mad::clown::D

Hey there Mr Resident Heckler fa you calling weird? And why is it taking it too far? Now maybe if I'd trained my other eye to bite or answer the door that could be considered a trifle unusual but not just listening! Why on earth would your inner eye not hear? I suppose this means you haven't got one.
Anyway as the 'resident politically correct eejit' I do have to remonstrate with you for the use of the word 'weird' tut! tut!

[;):D:I;):D

phantom
9th November 2004, 04:03 AM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome:D:D:D

X30YES
18th November 2004, 04:41 AM
Welcome Jr, watch out you dont get lost in here or you might need the third eye to help you !!!!!!

X30YES
7th December 2004, 09:35 PM
Hey make sure you take a pack lunch on Sunday .....just in case you take the wrong turn off again !!!!!!!!!

RichardV
7th December 2004, 11:22 PM
Hello there!!