PDA

View Full Version : Bought this F56

mininuts
16th May 2021, 06:10 PM
Further to my post, about viewing an F56, the other day...........well, we bought it :D
Don’t get it until Friday but, thought I’d share some pics of it.
2016 S in Pepper White.........lovely wee car :cool:

It’s got a JCW tuning pack with the Bluetooth flappy thing in the exhaust that was kindly explained to me on here. Got the certificate too but, is there any way of telling, off the tuning kit number, if it’s just the exhaust or if it’s the MAP too.
Was from a Vauxhall dealer and they really didn’t have a clue :rolleyes:

MINI William
16th May 2021, 07:16 PM
Lovely car. Looks great. If it’s got a certificate then it’ll have the map, also there will be a plaque under the bonnet with the tuning kit number that’ll match the certificate

badwolf340
16th May 2021, 07:29 PM
Lovely,enjoy when you get it

mininuts
16th May 2021, 08:56 PM
Lovely car. Looks great. If it’s got a certificate then it’ll have the map, also there will be a plaque under the bonnet with the tuning kit number that’ll match the certificate
Ah right so, if you just had the exhaust kit you didn’t get the certificate?
There is a wee badge on the engine cover with a matching number and also a white dated label with the JCW logo and the original supplying dealers name on it.
What exactly does the map give you? Power, torque, mpg etc?

Sorry for all the questions...........new to new MiNIS, only used to A series

Many thanks

MINI William
16th May 2021, 11:48 PM
Ah right so, if you just had the exhaust kit you didn’t get the certificate?
There is a wee badge on the engine cover with a matching number and also a white dated label with the JCW logo and the original supplying dealers name on it.
What exactly does the map give you? Power, torque, mpg etc?

Sorry for all the questions...........new to new MiNIS, only used to A series

Many thanks

The map will take you to 210hp, can’t remember the torque figure and mpg wasn’t really affected. My wife still got incredible mpg out her Works 210 with the same map as your new car. The exhaust wasn’t an option for the S without the map. The white sticker will say that it’s had the map.