PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of selling up, what’s it worth ?

goggs
24th December 2020, 04:10 PM
Hi all,

Recent events have meant I’ve reevaluated my requirement for the JCW, I’m considering selling the car on but have no idea what to ask, this is not a for sale post (that will come in time)

Details of the mini below:

2018 lci car with the newer front led lights and Union Jack rear lights, currently on 9908 miles, 8 speed auto box which is faultless
White/silver body with red mirror caps and red roof
18” black, diamond cut cup alloys with very good tread on all 4 tyres, the 2 rear wheels have had a couple of stone chips which would be best refurbed to look spot on
Sport button stiffens suspension and increased exhaust note
Fully serviced by mini
XL media package with nav
Heated seats
Front chrome grille and front and rear light surrounds replaced with gloss black genuine mini items
JCW pro rear diffuser fitted along with the matching splitters, fronts also fitted
JCW pro exhaust trims fitted
Genuine mini mud guards fitted
Proram panel air filter
Black venom style corner decals
Black bonnet scoop
Black beltline kit
Genuine mini mats, cloth and rubber, also have a full set of JCW pro carpet mats

All original items will come with the car, so chrome light bezels, original air filter, original bonnet scoop

What kind of price would this car be valued at for a private sale ?

Thanks
Gordon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badwolf340
24th December 2020, 05:16 PM
One of the quickest ways is to put your details into we buy any car and then have a look around on MINI approved and some of the other vehicle selling sites and from there you should be able to price your car accordingly

goggs
24th December 2020, 05:56 PM
One of the quickest ways is to put your details into we buy any car and then have a look around on MINI approved and some of the other vehicle selling sites and from there you should be able to price your car accordingly

Thanks, Ive found wbac a tad on the low side in the past but it would give a figure to work with I guess, autotrader is all over the place for a similar car

goggs
10th January 2021, 10:51 PM
Hi all, the JCW will be off to a new home very soon, I’ve stripped her of all the bits I added over ownership and have placed these in the for sale section

goggs
11th January 2021, 03:50 PM
New pictures to for sale post added and prices reduced on items

goggs
24th January 2021, 04:39 PM
A few items remaining