PDA

View Full Version : Good evening all!

scott_evo
2nd December 2020, 11:21 PM
Hi all,

I'm Scott, from Cumbernauld and have just treated myself to a Mini Clubman JCW in Thunder Grey! I have a few plans for the car but the first thing I require to do is tidy up the body work.

MINI William
2nd December 2020, 11:36 PM
Welcome Scott. Lovely JCW Clubman

scottch
3rd December 2020, 10:09 AM
Welcome aboard! :thumbs up:

JOHN MILNE
3rd December 2020, 10:55 AM
:welcome: great colour :thumbs up:

badwolf340
3rd December 2020, 08:31 PM
Great choice :welcome:

scott_evo
4th December 2020, 08:14 PM
Thanks all,

Car is great, huge difference to the Twingo that it replaced. Unfortunately, the weather certainly isn't playing well to get it cleaned up but I eagerly await!

First plans are to give the car a really good clean as the previous owners had dogs. Tint the rear windows and hopefully talk my wife into some spotlights on the front of it!

scott_evo
5th December 2020, 01:08 PM
Unfortunately, when I'M the one that drives it like it's stolen, using the line 'you're being irresponsible and dangerous' would probably result on a 2 night stay at hotel de couch.

More unfortunately for myself was jumping into the drivers seat before washing the car to move it and finding alot of water on the dashboard. It would appear my sunroof drains might be blocked... Anyone know if Warranty covers this? :thud:

MINI William
5th December 2020, 04:02 PM
Always worth asking the question with your dealer. As I said in your other post I’ve never had an issue