PDA

View Full Version : F56 MINI COOPER S with JCW kit

EcosseGP
7th November 2020, 12:06 AM
Well after the disaster on the bike last year it’s time to put the F56 up for grabs.

Most members will know the car but for those that don’t here goes

I bought the car in 2015 as a MINI ex demo car and on doing so carried out a few “tweaks” to make it what it is today. The car has been garaged since I’ve owned it and it’s only used as a weekend toy so it goes to the odd show or a wee run back and forward.

It’s probably just as clean as it was when it came off the production line and any inspection is welcomed. All the ‘extras’ that have been fitted are genuine MINI parts and I have the receipts for everything that I have bought or done.

The car has wanted for nothing since I bought it but it’s not getting used so it’s time to part with it. Needless to say it’s won a few trophies over its life and always attracts attention when it goes out. It’s probably easier to let the photos tell the full story and for those that know me the underneath of the car is just as clean as the outside.

It genuinely is a clean show winning car ...

A full spec list for the car can be supplied but some of the extras are as follows:

Chilli red with white roof and white wing mirrors.
JCW full body kit with rear diffuser and pro front and rear extensions
JCW Bluetooth Pro exhaust with JCW tuning kit
JCW steering wheel with red stitching
JCW big brake kit (front and rear)
Ultra Race upper strut brace (upper)
HEL stainless steel brake lines
Brake protectors painted chilli red
AC Schnitzer 30mm lowering springs
JCW side scuttles with white lenses
MINI retro fitted Heads Up Display
JCW puddle lights
JCW front grille
Front grille surround painted in gloss black
Front and rear lights colour coded chilli red
LED headlights and fog lights
18” white Speedline Corse Mamora fitted with Eagle F1 asymmetric tyres.
Airbrushed and painted engine bay cover, oil cap and air intakes

The exhaust has become somewhat of a rarity now and how you can live without it I do not know ... it brings out the naughty side in you !

The car has only covered 8,430 miles and is currently MOT’d until 5th November 2021. It’s been run on Shell V-Power or Tesco momentum since I’ve owned it.

I have loads of photos of the car and more photos can be supplied on request.

The registration number on the car is being retained and is not included in the sale.

Please no P/X enquires ... I’m looking for sensible offers in the region of £13,750 but happy to negotiate within reason.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to share the advert with friends, family and all those people in the MINI world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Track Ali
7th November 2020, 01:02 AM
A stunning car Davey. Best of luck with the sale :thumbs up:

MINI William
7th November 2020, 06:56 AM
Good luck with the sale Davy. A great car for someone.

Crombers
7th November 2020, 07:55 AM
WHAT a MINI this is 😜

Away to rob a bank .......... back soon

badwolf340
7th November 2020, 10:49 AM
WHAT a MINI this is 

Away to rob a bank .......... back soon
Robbery in progress :laugh:

EcosseGP
7th November 2020, 12:57 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201107/557f7ba293afb7a5a4a07f51293305ec.jpg

It‘ll be sad to see it go but I’ve other things to do and sort and it’ll be great to see someone use it for what it was built for. They’ll be something else coming along to replace it soon enough ...

badwolf340
7th November 2020, 05:58 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201107/557f7ba293afb7a5a4a07f51293305ec.jpg

It‘ll be sad to see it go but I’ve other things to do and sort and it’ll be great to see someone use it for what it was built for. They’ll be something else coming along to replace it soon enough ...

:yes nod::laugh:

Crombers
8th November 2020, 05:28 AM
:yes nod::laugh:

Woah tiger, that pic isn't my good side!!

Bit of an issue with the bank robbery .......... & I know I'm biting my foot off here but how's about a straight swap.
I'll lower my price for the R50 to say £13750 for a quick shafting/sale :hand::thumbs up: