PDA

View Full Version : Pepper White 2003 R50

VRRab&Diane
17th August 2020, 10:52 PM
I bought this from an enthusiast from Perthshire and have had nearly a years fantastic motoring. I have recently bought an R53 and have reluctantly decided to sell the R50. There has been lots of work done and although the mileage shows 130000, the true mileage is only around 80k as the engine was replaced early 2019 with 72k miles. The clutch was also done at the same time. - Brand new alternator fitted, Reconditioned power steering pump fitted, Front wheel bearings replaced. Plugs, filter and oil change.. Roof respray (gloss black) 15" alloys refurbished powder coated (gloss black). Cooper S steering wheel. JVC kd-x330bt bluetooth head 4.0V Line and Subwoofer Pre-Output Level. Private reg included. R50 Decals. A real head turner, Mot Mid November with no advisories. Well worth £995 and will hopefully go to someone who will love and keep this one going strong. To good to be broken for parts.

VRRab&Diane
18th August 2020, 07:26 PM
Now Sold :thumbs up:

MINI William
18th August 2020, 07:43 PM
That’s was quick

VRRab&Diane
18th August 2020, 11:04 PM
Certainly was mate. The buyer lives about a two minute walk from me so will be seeing it going about. Dunno if thats good or bad lol. Going to miss it :sad: but now got money to spend on personalising the new yin :yes nod::cool:

Crombers
19th August 2020, 02:45 PM
Excellent re sale & as you say, far too good to break for parts. The money recently spent should see the new owner well :thumbs up: