PDA

View Full Version : Rear defuser

pete
5th August 2020, 08:46 PM
Hi all looked on eBay at r56 rear defuser for my jcw always likes the look. Where is the. Cheapest place to buy And is it worth just buying rear bumper atta hment without the 2 airflow pieces. Or all together ?

MINI William
5th August 2020, 08:50 PM
I notice that there are a few places on eBay selling them for just over the £100 mark now most don’t include the front section that runs under the car and only the rear diffuser section. There’s some people that I’ve seen that have only fitted the section of the diffuser that you see and give you the “look” and have had no issues

pete
5th August 2020, 09:02 PM
Thanks for that. Yes seen them but wasn’t sure if they would be a better look with panels. Or just the bumper fitment trying to refrain from buying it all brand new. Along with a g wing lol and spotted a set front jcw buckets on eBay. Doing silly money too.

MINI William
5th August 2020, 09:41 PM
I’d say the £100 isn’t a bad deal for the GP diffuser

pete
6th August 2020, 05:51 AM
Yeah thought was a good price. Am I better with air ducts or just the bumper part. As I see genuine one is 5/ hundred ish. Seen second hand one on eBay for 350 for the lot. All parts. But little marks etc on them.

MINI William
6th August 2020, 08:21 AM
I’d personally always try and get the full thing as I then know it’s how it should be.

pete
6th August 2020, 02:32 PM
Yeah that’s true. I would like the whole setup. But grudge 500 is for new kit. One on eBay with damage and wants over 300 so is it really worth second hand. If damaged at that price. I’m just weighing up options at moment.
As really like the look of the g wing and defuser combo. But no sure if I wanna pay close to a grand for it lol

MINI William
6th August 2020, 03:07 PM
Only you can decide. The diffuser does look great.