PDA

View Full Version : She's arrived

Borvad
24th June 2020, 08:48 AM

Ok guys, my volcanic orange 66 plate Cooper S arrived yesterday.

What non standard parts do we see on this car which is gonna be my targeted inspiration?
Do we know the names of the parts too?

Thanks

MINI William
24th June 2020, 09:08 AM
Having a quick look at the picture Duell AG splitter and bonnet with vents and larger scoop, side splitter (unsure of make) and challenge spoiler. Obviously wheels as well

Also we need pictures of the new car

Borvad
24th June 2020, 09:49 AM
Having a quick look at the picture Duell AG splitter and bonnet with vents and larger scoop, side splitter (unsure of make) and challenge spoiler. Obviously wheels as well

Also we need pictures of the new car

Oooooh any links to these???

Pics to come......maybe take a drive to Glenskirlie later for some background shots

MINI William
24th June 2020, 10:26 AM
Is the car you posted a picture of the other day your car? If so you’ll also need a JCW bumper for that splitter. Alternatively there is an AC Schnitzer splitter that will for the current bumper you have and there is also a few others I’ve seen that fit the standard S bumper.

Borvad
24th June 2020, 10:32 AM
Is the car you posted a picture of the other day your car? If so you’ll also need a JCW bumper for that splitter. Alternatively there is an AC Schnitzer splitter that will for the current bumper you have and there is also a few others I’ve seen that fit the standard S bumper.

I think it was, without going back to find the pic again.

Thanks for that info, full of knowledge this place 👍