PDA

View Full Version : Mum's Xmas Prezzie

Bazthemod
3rd November 2004, 05:47 AM
Ok folks needing some ideas for me Maw's xmas anything MINI related you can think of? :question:8):cool:

Sheilz
3rd November 2004, 07:05 AM
Bah! Humbug!
:D:D:D

Smurf
3rd November 2004, 04:57 PM
There are loads of T-shirts / PJ's / clothes etc kicking about - or how about a remote control version of the family MINI?

Or some shiny bits for the MINI?

Big Col
3rd November 2004, 04:58 PM
Buy her a MINI! Go on. You know she's worth it. A wee Black Eye Purple 'S. :D

Big Gordy
3rd November 2004, 05:11 PM
Baz if you go down the smurf route of a remote control mini give me a shout as I know the cheapest/best places to buy them :D as we've been racing them for years now :approve:
I could also assemble it and paint it for you if you were stuck ;) That applies to any other NMS members as well.
If you need references check out the Maxxed Ross web page in www.tamiyaclub.com and you will see our handywork :p:D:approve:

Gismo
3rd November 2004, 06:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy
I could also assemble it and paint it for you if you were stuck ;) That applies to any other NMS members as well.

Bling, you have mail ;)

Heather
3rd November 2004, 06:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by Smurf

There are loads of T-shirts / PJ's / clothes etc kicking about - or how about a remote control version of the family MINI?

Im with smurf on this one, has to be toasty MINI PJ's.

Scottie
3rd November 2004, 06:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

Baz if you go down the smurf route of a remote control mini give me a shout as I know the cheapest/best places to buy them :D as we've been racing them for years now :approve:
If you need references check out the Maxxed Ross web page in www.tamiyaclub.com and you will see our handywork :p:D:approve:

Where can I get one that the lights flash doors open and stuff like that.

Bazthemod
4th November 2004, 01:14 AM
Pj's and remote control MINI the same as humbug sound cool, so where can i find the PJ's and how much roughly for the RC MINI painted?:D:I

Big Gordy
4th November 2004, 01:39 AM
Scottiecoop - check ebay. Sure I've seen a few like that but don't quote me ;)
Baz - see my other thread (didn't want to hi-jack your's;))for constantly changing update but roughly it would be about £150. Sounds expensive but its good stuff and will be 10 times faster/better built/last longer (IMHO) than the ones I've seen that scottiecoop is after :p:D:approve:

Smurf
6th November 2004, 02:07 AM
Baz - the toasty PJ's are on www.miniswag.com - as are lots of other good stuff.