PDA

View Full Version : US Election - Whats going to happen???

duncan
3rd November 2004, 02:01 AM
Ok, seeing as we can't get away from the US Election, how about a whats gonna happen thread.

Make it as obscure as you like - but remember - it is the US, so it may come true!

Ok, i'm going for Bush to sneek it, by default, only for him and Kerry to be revealed as Kang and Kodos from the Simpsons.

Wul
3rd November 2004, 02:54 AM
Kerry wins by a slight margin - only then to peel off a "mission impossiblesque" mask to reveal himself as Osama Bin Laden! :p

Heather
3rd November 2004, 03:06 AM
We are all going to die!!!:eek::p Think Bush will pip it at the post.

GAJ
3rd November 2004, 04:14 AM
Democrat by a tiny margin! Remove all chad!

Mini Me
3rd November 2004, 05:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

Democrat by a tiny margin! Remove all chad!
I think were screwed regardless:dead:

lightbody
3rd November 2004, 05:15 AM
Kerry wins by a larger margin than expected.

4 years later, nothing much will have improved, and the republicans will storm back...

If, however, Bush gets in again, 2008 will see Hilary storm the whitehouse in a landslide victory ...

Nenah
3rd November 2004, 05:51 AM
This election is the only time i wish I was an American so I can vote that useless puppet out of power!!! I'll be wearing my anti-W-ya t-shirt that I picked up in States a few weeks back - he's apparently the only president not only to have his inaugaration ceremony rioted but also to have anti-presidnet t-shirts & halloween masks etc to hit the US market and out sell Kerry 5-1! Check out the idiots most famous quotes (needless to say the list isnt exhaustive!)

http://uk.download.yahoo.com/ne/fu/attachments/america.doc

PS: Clinton's white house staff removed the "W" key from the
keyboards at the last change of office - classic!

Nenah
3rd November 2004, 06:30 AM
This is great - takes a while to download but worth it!!!

http://users.pandora.be/luvam/thisland/

sleepyrascal
3rd November 2004, 10:48 PM
BUSH HAS TAKEN VICTORY! there is no doubt.

frizzie__kizzie
4th November 2004, 12:13 AM
A great big bomb will go off later, set off by Osama Bin Laden, so we will never know who wins the election and, to be honest, do we really care? All Bush has done is make costly mistakes, who's to say Kerry won't do the same :question:

:I:clown::kiss:

Astrohaggis
4th November 2004, 02:38 AM
Hilary for President 2008!

duncan
4th November 2004, 06:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by frizzie__kizzie

to be honest, do we really care?

:eek::eek:I think most people do care for the future of the world, and now the gun toting cowboy is back, his lapdog Blair will no doubt learn some new tricks. He seems to have mastered lie down, and roll over. :mad:

It could be worse, my football team could be bottom of the SPL
Wait a minute, we are, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhh!

Big Col
4th November 2004, 06:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by frizzie__kizzie

A great big bomb will go off later, set off by Osama Bin Laden, so we will never know who wins the election and, to be honest, do we really care? All Bush has done is make costly mistakes, who's to say Kerry won't do the same :question:

:I:clown::kiss:

SEE!!! The fact you make posts like this shows you're not responsible enough to have Ex's! GO TO YOUR ROOM! :mad::mad::mad:

Big Col
4th November 2004, 06:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by duncan

his lapdog Blair will no doubt learn some new tricks. He seems to have mastered lie down, and roll over. :mad:

Baws baws baws baws baws!!! Don't get me started on politics! :disapprove:

duncan
4th November 2004, 06:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

his lapdog Blair will no doubt learn some new tricks. He seems to have mastered lie down, and roll over. :mad:

Baws baws baws baws baws!!! Don't get me started on politics! :disapprove:

How not? Its probably the only thing you haven't started on? :p;)

Big Col
4th November 2004, 06:36 AM

Literally LOL! Fair point mate. I owe you a beer on any run we're on together for that one. :D:cool::D

duncan
4th November 2004, 06:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Literally LOL! Fair point mate. I owe you a beer on any run we're on together for that one. :D:cool::D

Wow, I heckled the hecklemeister!:D
To alcohol, the cause and cure of lifes ills!