PDA

View Full Version : Mega MINI Meet 2021

MINI William
14th May 2020, 05:24 PM
We’re delighted to announce to our fellow NMS members that this summer's Mega MINI Meet will be going ahead as planned. The event will be taking place on Sunday the 4th of July against the beautiful open-air backdrop of Lytham Hall in Lytham St Annes.

Mega MINI Meet is one of the (if not the) biggest and best shows on the MINI calendar and is open to all MINIs! There’s no limit to our socially distanced club stand so if you’d like to join the MINI Adventure (and enjoy a fantastic day out with fellow MINI fans) then just let us know.

As a club we normally travel down on the Saturday before hand, giving us time to prepare the cars for that show-stopping sparkle. And, since cleaning cars can work up an appetite, it also gives us an excuse to enjoy some delicious food together.

The Preston Marriott hotel would be happy to host us and have said they will corner off a particular car park for us to use and wash the cars. The hotel is priced slightly higher than usual but we have use of the pool and spa facilities if we want.

Here is a link to the Hotel CLICK HERE (https://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/travel/blkbp-preston-marriott-hotel/)

Alternatively, folks are of course welcome to travel down on the Sunday morning ahead of the show opening. If you would prefer to travel down and join us on the day then please let us know.

With all that’s happened (or not happened) over the last year, it’s great to finally have a MINI event back on the horizon. Mega MINI Meet is a brilliant event for all members of the MINI family and a fantastic way to re-start the MINI calendar. All MINIs and NMS members are welcome so please let us know if you'd like to join us for a fantastic day out!

And, if past years are anything to go by, then don’t forget to bring the sun lotion!

Please feel free to add names below, there is no cap on the amount of cars we can have on the stand and the more the merrier.

1. William & Megan*
2. Brian & Christina*
3. Ali, Laura & Arwen*
4.Andrew*
5. Mum Fossy*
6.Matt*
7.James & Sharlee
8. Martin*
9. Crombers & Karen*
10. John Milne*
11. Jim*
12. Sumlad
13. Rob & Christine
14.Sam*
15. Tom*
16. Tim & Sue
17. Scott
18. Douglas & Nathan
19. Scott & Julie

Update 21/06/21 re Convoy
For those wanting to convoy down the the Marriott Hotel we’ll meet at 10:30 at Abington Services (ML12 6RG) to leave at around 11. This should allow us to get down for around 2pm and give us plenty time for any potential hold ups on the way. We can then get the cars washed for the following day, some refreshments, dinner and a good chat and laugh.

Update 23/06/21 re Sunday Morning Travellers
Entry to Lytham Hall for show cars opens at 8. We usually head in for 8:30ish this allows us to get breakfast before hand and then head in and get our pitch set up and cars final touches down for the day. Don’t worry if your travelling down on the day, there’s plenty of us that’ll help you get your car washed and ready, these is taps on site. The postcode for Lytham Hall is FY8 4JX

DigitalLemming
14th May 2020, 07:55 PM
I’ll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
14th May 2020, 08:32 PM
Listed updated

matsarm
15th May 2020, 02:58 PM
Sure it’ll come round fairly quickly! I’ll be there [emoji4]

MINI William
15th May 2020, 03:09 PM
Sure it’ll come round fairly quickly! I’ll be there [emoji4]

‘That it will Matt. That’s you added

sumlad
29th May 2020, 11:40 PM
Hi. I'd like to go as well. Hopefully meet you all soon.

MINI William
30th May 2020, 07:03 AM
Hi. I'd like to go as well. Hopefully meet you all soon.

Perfect. I’ve added you to the list. Keep an eye on the “Meets & Social” section as there will be meets put up when we can get them organised after lockdown.

sumlad
30th May 2020, 11:31 PM
Yeah. I will. Hopefully won't be too long.

stoney
7th September 2020, 10:30 PM
Yea stick us down for this as well

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

MINI William
8th September 2020, 10:45 AM
That’s you added Stoney

Denso
9th September 2020, 12:32 AM
Can you put us down for this too.

Denso

MINI William
9th September 2020, 07:28 AM
Added Denso

M600-RKJ
9th September 2020, 09:09 AM
Stick me down please William must have missed this being posted.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

MINI William
9th September 2020, 09:26 AM
Stick me down please William must have missed this being posted.

No worries Mark. That’s you added

M600-RKJ
9th September 2020, 09:46 AM
No worries Mark. That’s you addedCheers

Sammychuk
9th September 2020, 03:45 PM
stick my name please

MINI William
9th September 2020, 04:50 PM
stick my name please

That’s you added Sam

Denso
9th September 2020, 05:15 PM
Added Denso

Thanks

Denso

MINI William
11th September 2020, 07:59 PM
I’ve sent everyone who’s attending MMM next year a PM with some information

DigitalLemming
12th September 2020, 07:40 PM
Booked as well

MINI William
12th September 2020, 07:52 PM
Perfect

cuddles
13th September 2020, 07:17 AM
Booked

MINI William
13th September 2020, 11:00 AM
Booked

Thank you

bodyshop23
14th September 2020, 12:18 PM
Booked

MINI William
14th September 2020, 12:20 PM
Booked

Thanks Martin

MINI William
16th September 2020, 08:57 PM
List updated

teccles
19th September 2020, 04:05 PM
Am I still able to put my name down for this?

MINI William
19th September 2020, 04:53 PM
Am I still able to put my name down for this?

Loads of time Tom. That’s you added and I’ve sent you a PM

teccles
19th September 2020, 10:57 PM
Thanks William

VRRab&Diane
27th September 2020, 07:39 PM
Hi William. Are there still spaces available as me and Diane would like to attend if poss? Cheers

MINI William
27th September 2020, 07:41 PM
Hi William. Are there still spaces available as me and Diane would like to attend if poss? Cheers

Ofcourse Rab, that’s yous added. No maximum number of cars on the stand, for anyone else thinking about it.

VRRab&Diane
27th September 2020, 07:44 PM
Excellent! Thanks William

MINI William
28th September 2020, 02:25 PM
Hotel list updated

Crombers
16th December 2020, 04:07 AM
Needing to ask favours at work in order to get time off. One of my nightshift colleagues has pipped me to holidays in early July :argh:

MINI William
16th December 2020, 11:44 AM
No worries Crombers

MINI William
17th April 2021, 08:19 PM
I’m sure many of you will have seen today’s post by MMM organisers(if you haven’t I’ll quote it below), that as things stand they have been given the green light for this years show, which I’m sure is some good news that we’ve all been hoping for recently. Obviously this depends on what the Scottish Governments guidelines are like closer to the time to see if we can cross the border at that point but it’s some looking like things are going in the right direction that we can attend our favourite show. There is also an update for the 2022 show being held in September due to other bookings but that’s not the end of he world.

The update! BAD NEWSSarah has been to the hall today & a bit of bad news, next years event 2022 isn’t until September due to weddings 2023 we are back to July

The awesome GOOD NEWS is we are getting the band back together 2021 Mega MINI Meet is GO GO GO, depending on Uncle Boris & his road map not hitting a pot hole.
The Hall have given the go ahead & cant wait to see us all back this year.
Like many my mental health has taken a battering so this is just the best news ever.
Drivers Start Your Engines

stoney
18th April 2021, 07:11 AM
That's great news will have to get the R53 ready now lol

matsarm
18th April 2021, 09:21 AM
Brilliant news. It’ll be so good to have something to look forward to - now just need to hope all lockdown plans go smoothly and I’ll start the mission of trying to get the weekend off [emoji23]

weefossy
21st April 2021, 03:02 PM
So who's cleaning my car, never been my job, never will. Dinner included. Lets see if this works.

- - - Updated - - -

Gold star for me, I did it.:computer:

MINI William
21st April 2021, 04:55 PM
So who's cleaning my car, never been my job, never will. Dinner included. Lets see if this works.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll clean your car and buy your dinner :smilewinkgrin:

Crombers
22nd April 2021, 03:56 PM
Is this still taking place Sun 4/7?

MINI William
22nd April 2021, 06:16 PM
It sure is Crombers

Crombers
23rd April 2021, 07:45 AM
It sure is Crombers

When do we depart on the Saturday? I'll finish work at 6am, would I get some 'shut eye' before we go?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What's this car cleaning all about .............. Car Plan catalogue at the ready, I'm new to this sort of stuff :rolleyes:

MINI William
23rd April 2021, 08:54 AM
When do we depart on the Saturday? I'll finish work at 6am, would I get some 'shut eye' before we go?

- - - Updated - - -

What's this car cleaning all about .............. Car Plan catalogue at the ready, I'm new to this sort of stuff :rolleyes:

We usually he’s down about 10ish from Abington. Nothing set in stone some travel down after work on the Saturday and we just give them a hand with their car when they arrive

Crombers
25th April 2021, 09:37 AM
Looks like we are good to go on this. What do I need to do now re booking?

We'll probably head down early afternoon in order to get some post night shift sleep 💤😴 & arrive before the car wash closes :thumbs up:

MINI William
25th April 2021, 09:50 AM
Looks like we are good to go on this. What do I need to do now re booking?

We'll probably head down early afternoon in order to get some post night shift sleep  & arrive before the car wash closes :thumbs up:

Brilliant that you can both make it. I’ll be putting a post up later on with all the hotel details and I’ll send everyone a PM with the same message just incase it gets missed.

MINI William
25th April 2021, 08:19 PM
I’ve updated the first post and I’ve also quoted it below for ease and sent everyone a PM of the first post that’s put their name down so far

We’re delighted to announce to our fellow NMS members that this summer's Mega MINI Meet will be going ahead as planned. The event will be taking place on Sunday the 4th of July against the beautiful open-air backdrop of Lytham Hall in Lytham St Annes.

Mega MINI Meet is one of the (if not the) biggest and best shows on the MINI calendar and is open to all MINIs! There’s no limit to our socially distanced club stand so if you’d like to join the MINI Adventure (and enjoy a fantastic day out with fellow MINI fans) then just let us know.

As a club we normally travel down on the Saturday before hand, giving us time to prepare the cars for that show-stopping sparkle. And, since cleaning cars can work up an appetite, it also gives us an excuse to enjoy some delicious food together.

The Preston Marriott hotel would be happy to host us and have said they will corner off a particular car park for us to use and wash the cars. The hotel is priced slightly higher than usual but we have use of the pool and spa facilities if we want.

Here is a link to the Hotel CLICK HERE (https://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/travel/blkbp-preston-marriott-hotel/)

Alternatively, folks are of course welcome to travel down on the Sunday morning ahead of the show opening. If you would prefer to travel down and join us on the day then please let us know on the Mega MINI Meet thread.

With all that’s happened (or not happened) over the last year, it’s great to finally have a MINI event back on the horizon. Mega MINI Meet is a brilliant event for all members of the MINI family and a fantastic way to re-start the MINI calendar. All MINIs and NMS members are welcome so please let us know if you'd like to join us for a fantastic day out!

And, if past years are anything to go by, then don’t forget to bring the sun lotion!

Crombers
28th April 2021, 09:19 AM
Hotel booked :thumbs up:

MINI William
28th April 2021, 09:29 AM
Hotel booked :thumbs up:

Brilliant news Crombers. Thanks for letting me know.

MINI William
17th May 2021, 09:54 PM
MMM organisers have revealed that the theme that they are going for this year is Stars and Stripes, I’d imagine to tie in with Independence Day. If people wish to decorate their car feel free and if anyone has any ideas on decorating the club stand then please let us know.

MiniInd
6th June 2021, 06:44 PM
Hiya, could you count us in please? Tim & Sue, will be bringing the Clubman JCW. Will join you on the day if that's still ok? :bigwave:

badwolf340
6th June 2021, 08:26 PM
Hiya, could you count us in please? Tim & Sue, will be bringing the Clubman JCW. Will join you on the day if that's still ok? :bigwave:
That’s more than ok ...added :thumbs up:

MINI William
6th June 2021, 08:45 PM

That’s brilliant. Absolutely no bother at all

cuddles
13th June 2021, 09:12 AM
Not long now

MINI William
13th June 2021, 10:35 AM
Looking forward to the show always one of my favs

MINI William
18th June 2021, 02:00 PM
I’ve had a few folks asking if MMM is still going ahead with the latest changes to easing restrictions. We’ve spoke with organisers and MMM is still going ahead. If there are any changes I’ll let you know.

I’m still really looking forward to the show and can’t wait for our first show in what feels like a like an age

MINI William
21st June 2021, 08:30 AM
For those wanting to convoy down the the Marriott Hotel we’ll meet at 10:30 at Abington Services (ML12 6RG) to leave at around 11. This should allow us to get down for around 2pm and give us plenty time for any potential hold ups on the way. We can then get the cars washed for the following day, some refreshments, dinner and a good chat and laugh. Let me know if your planning on heading down as part of the convoy so we don’t leave without you.

For those meeting everyone on the Sunday morning I’m waiting on entry times from organisers but I’ll update you as soon as I know

For those making their own way down on the Saturday or staying at a different hotel we’ll see you when we see you :smilewinkgrin: I’m unsure of what time dinner will be, but your more than welcome to meet us for dinner or a few refreshments.

Track Ali
21st June 2021, 09:25 AM
We'll join you at Abington William :thumbs up:

We'll also be bringing a pressure washer and all relevant attachments for the cleaning effort.

MINI William
21st June 2021, 09:32 AM
Perfect Ali. Thanks

Sammychuk
21st June 2021, 09:58 AM
Yea me and Tom are down for meeting you guys at Abington services

MINI William
21st June 2021, 10:00 AM
Magic Sam, thanks for letting me know

Coop1
21st June 2021, 10:15 AM
Trying to get some time off and would be keen to tag along if still able to. If so, would join at Abington if I can sort out hotel accommodation.

MINI William
21st June 2021, 10:24 AM
Trying to get some time off and would be keen to tag along if still able to. If so, would join at Abington if I can sort out hotel accommodation.

No worries Scott, I’ll add you to the list

Plenty of space for anyone else wishing to join.

Coop1
21st June 2021, 11:02 AM
Room now booked at hotel for Sat night. Will meet up at services on the Sat morning all going well.

MINI William
21st June 2021, 11:29 AM
Room now booked at hotel for Sat night. Will meet up at services on the Sat morning all going well.

Perfect Scott

JOHN MILNE
21st June 2021, 01:24 PM
me & Lynne will meet you at Abington :thumbs up:

MINI William
21st June 2021, 05:59 PM
me & Lynne will meet you at Abington :thumbs up:

Thanks John

MINI William
23rd June 2021, 09:40 AM
For those travelling down on the day.

Entry to Lytham Hall for show cars opens at 8. We usually head in for 8:30ish this allows us to get breakfast before hand and then head in and get our pitch set up and cars final touches down for the day. Don’t worry if your travelling down on the day, there’s plenty of us that’ll help you get your car washed and ready, these is taps on site. The postcode for Lytham Hall is FY8 4JX

bodyshop23
23rd June 2021, 01:18 PM
Will also meet up at the services on the Saturday morning.

scottch
23rd June 2021, 02:08 PM
Go on then. Stick me, Julie and Max (dug) down for this. We’ve sorted our own pet friendly accom.

Will also meet you guys at Abington :thumbs up:

MINI William
23rd June 2021, 03:46 PM
Will also meet up at the services on the Saturday morning.

Go on then. Stick me, Julie and Max (dug) down for this. We’ve sorted our own pet friendly accom.

Will also meet you guys at Abington :thumbs up:

Thanks for letting me know folks. That’s great Scott, added to the list.

badwolf340
27th June 2021, 04:58 PM
Not long to go now get cleaning ��

Crombers
27th June 2021, 06:06 PM
Not long to go now get cleaning ��

Do what :rolleyes:

Gotta laugh, we've got a burst watermain at the top of our road atm & none of us have any water pressure/hot water.

Oh well another beer it is with the footy :thumbs up:

badwolf340
27th June 2021, 07:13 PM
Do what :rolleyes:

Gotta laugh, we've got a burst watermain at the top of our road atm & none of us have any water pressure/hot water.

Oh well another beer it is with the footy :thumbs up:
Aye right :hand:

Crombers
27th June 2021, 07:40 PM
Flip sake, I'm being serious ............. I've got a few beers left for Belgium v Portugal :hand:

badwolf340
28th June 2021, 06:00 AM
Flip sake, I'm being serious ............. I've got a few beers left for Belgium v Portugal :hand:
Beers one hand �� in the other :laugh:

stoney
28th June 2021, 07:05 PM
I will.see.ypu guys at Abington services [emoji106]

MINI William
28th June 2021, 08:55 PM
Thanks Rob

Crombers
28th June 2021, 09:19 PM
I will.see.ypu guys at Abington services [emoji106]

We'll see you guys in the bar :thumbs up:

badwolf340
29th June 2021, 06:04 PM
Preparations have started

stoney
29th June 2021, 06:17 PM
Just washed the cobwebs off mine lol.
Replaced the pedal and all seems good Road test tomorrow to make sure when batter re changed

MINI William
29th June 2021, 07:22 PM
Great news Rob

teccles
30th June 2021, 08:55 PM
Which way do you guys normally go down south? I’ve been down in Cumbria the last few days and took the old a74 which is now the B706 from Abington down to Gretna and it’s great fun. It’s not dual carriageway but I just about had the whole road to myself all the way down.

badwolf340
30th June 2021, 09:14 PM
Which way do you guys normally go down south? I’ve been down in Cumbria the last few days and took the old a74 which is now the B706 from Abington down to Gretna and it’s great fun. It’s not dual carriageway but I just about had the whole road to myself all the way down.
A74 (M) then M6 straight down

MINI William
30th June 2021, 09:16 PM
Just going straight down the motorway Tom. Saves any faffing about

teccles
30th June 2021, 09:19 PM
Yeah that’s fair enough the motorway is easier

scottch
30th June 2021, 09:40 PM
William - are you bringing any stickers?

Our last ones got washed off with the pressure washer.

Also, are we using radio's for the convoy down?

badwolf340
1st July 2021, 07:18 AM

Yes to both questions

matsarm
1st July 2021, 07:59 AM
Last day of work for me today and then off for the weekend [emoji3060]. Looking forward to it, see you all at Abington on Saturday morning!

MINI William
1st July 2021, 08:01 AM

I’ll have the sticker box with me is there a specific colour you want?

We’ll be using radios on the way down, handy for keeping in touch should anything crop up. Radio channel 4/17 or 446.04375 depending upon what radio you have.

scottch
1st July 2021, 08:12 AM
I’ll have the sticker box with me is there a specific colour you want?

We’ll be using radios on the way down, handy for keeping in touch should anything crop up. Radio channel 4/17 or 446.04375 depending upon what radio you have.

Probably a couple of red ones mate.

Radio packed - managed to get an external aerial for it, will see how that works on the way down.

Car cleaned, just waiting on a couple of extra wee bits arriving and we're good to go.

Any other essential items we need to think about taking with us?

MINI William
1st July 2021, 08:46 AM
Just a few cleaning sullies to give the cars a clean when we get down. Some sun cream as the weather is looking like it’ll be nice.

I’ll make sure there is a few red stickers

Coop1
1st July 2021, 07:07 PM
A red NMS decal would be nice. Car needs a touch of colour somewhere after dechrome.

Magoo
1st July 2021, 09:18 PM
Evening all, I was speaking with the hotel yesterday and confirmed that we are all parking around the back of the hotel where the coaches normally park. None will be in this weekend and we will have space to 1. Park together and 2. Wash the cars (not that I’ll be washing my car lol)

The restaurant is still closed however, the bar is open for guests from 12noon til 11pm with food stopped being served at 9.30pm. They’ve told me there is plenty space for us all and that we won’t need to book tables to eat etc

Remember your sun cream, radios and NMS tops if you have one - we’ll be bringing the box with stickers and I think there’s still some NMS polo shirts somewhere if anyone’s after one let us know :) see you all soon!

MINI William
1st July 2021, 09:24 PM
A red NMS decal would be nice. Car needs a touch of colour somewhere after dechrome.

No bother Scott

cuddles
2nd July 2021, 08:03 AM
Wooohooo just 1 sleep xx

MINI William
2nd July 2021, 08:26 AM
Really looking forward to this. Been a long time since we’ve had an overnight trip away.

bodyshop23
2nd July 2021, 04:59 PM
Hi everyone
Sorry for the late notice
But due to unforeseen circumstances we will not be able to go this weekend.
hope you have a good weekend.
Martin

MINI William
2nd July 2021, 05:30 PM
No problems Martin

DigitalLemming
2nd July 2021, 05:48 PM
I won’t be joining you for the trip down tomorrow, but will see you Sunday morning.

I trust everyone behaves themselves on the journey... I’m looking at you Matt & Megan :hand:

Magoo
2nd July 2021, 06:03 PM
I won’t be joining you for the trip down tomorrow, but will see you Sunday morning.

I trust everyone behaves themselves on the journey... I’m looking at you Matt & Megan :hand:

Pfft! I resent that statement! I always behave...

Denso
2nd July 2021, 06:21 PM
Have a great weekend everybody, please post pics and videos. It’s really boring in isolation.

I am sad to have missed this but wont get out of isolation until 10th July :sad:

Denso

MINI William
2nd July 2021, 08:59 PM
Really looking forward to this weekend. See everyone in the morning at Abington

matsarm
2nd July 2021, 09:04 PM
Pfft! I resent that statement! I always behave...

Likewise [emoji56]

weefossy
3rd July 2021, 07:11 AM
Good morning everyone, looking forward to catching up with all, safe drive.

stoney
3rd July 2021, 07:27 AM

I trust everyone behaves themselves on the journey... I’m looking at you Matt & Megan :hand:Andrew you heading down tomorrow morning? I am now heading down tomorrow as my car is not ready till later today. We could drive down together if you want ?

Crombers
3rd July 2021, 07:29 AM
Good morning everyone, looking forward to catching up with all, safe drive.

& good morning to you to. Have a pleasant journey down south & we will see you all around 4pm.

Night night :smilewinkgrin:

scottch
3rd July 2021, 04:30 PM
Motorway busy, but down and settled.

MINI William
3rd July 2021, 08:55 PM
That’s us now in the bar sitting have a few sherbets. See everyone in the morning

MINI William
3rd July 2021, 09:01 PM
For those travelling down on the morning. We’re aiming on entering the shoe around 0830-0845ish

MiniInd
4th July 2021, 07:17 PM
Hi Everyone, just landed home safe after another great chance to meet up with all of you today in our fabulous MINI's.

Just really wanted to drop by tonight and say thanks again for making us 'interlopers' so very welcome every time we join you :bigwave::D.

Hope you have all had a safe journey home. Take care and see you all again soon.

PS. Christina.......cuddle duly delivered when we got home as promised ;) :thumbs up:

scottch
4th July 2021, 07:19 PM
Just home. Cars emptied. Dirty AGAIN.

Cracking weekend away, great to see so many cars and people together again.

Thanks all :thumbs up:

badwolf340
4th July 2021, 07:20 PM
Great weekend away great cars but more importantly great people,good to see MMM having a big turn out with so many cars .

stoney
4th July 2021, 07:23 PM
On way home now in a taxi with the MINI going the other way to 1320 !!! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210704/8708aa74436d54eeb4bd19148b6c4ab0.jpg

stoney
4th July 2021, 07:56 PM
Yea I don't want to know luckily for me RAC are paying

I did make a new friend when evry one had left this litte guy came out

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210704/775e13b35c54a1a99938f67b905b5157.jpg

badwolf340
4th July 2021, 08:38 PM
Hopefully not long till all is well again

MINI William
4th July 2021, 09:06 PM
A huge thank you to everyone that came along to this years Mega MINI Meet and supported NMS, all the cars where looking fantastic and where a credit to each and every one of you. The convoy down was good despite a slight mix up at Teabay services and the monsoon like conditions at parts. As Ali has said I think we’ve possibly taken some of the show weekend for granted but I thoroughly enjoyed washing the cars with a pint and having a chat and a laugh.

Congratulations to the show and shine winners and also to Mersey MINI Club for winning best club stand all very worthy winners.

The show was great with plenty different MINI’s on display both on our stand and throughout the show it’s self. Despite not getting our usual glorious weather we didn’t let that dampen our spirits and as I looked around seen everyone with a smile on their face clearly enjoying themselves.

I’ll get some pictures up tomorrow from today’s show but wanted to quickly pop a message up thanking you all once again

Coop1
4th July 2021, 09:07 PM
Home now after coming up old A6 over Shap summit. Weather took a turn for the worse after being pretty lucky for much of the weekend. Seemed to be a bit of a vibe after folks suffering 16 months of lockdown crap. Lots of happy faces among public wandering around at Lytham. Maybe people were upbeat after England's win (!) at the football but it just felt like we might be on the cusp of happier times. I really hope so. Stay safe folks and reunite soon.

weefossy
5th July 2021, 11:56 AM
A massive thank you to all NMS crew for all their kindness and care over the weekend. Had a few wobbles at the start, but your company and friendship helped me through a difficult weekend. Company and banter one of the many highlights as always. I am very blessed to have a family like NMS. Thank you all again it was much appreciated by myself and kids knowing I was in good hands with you all. Looking forward to the next one.

scottch
5th July 2021, 06:43 PM
Wee time lapse of the NMS area at MMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP7Kw4ywO1c

MINI William
5th July 2021, 07:07 PM
Great video Scott

MINI William
5th July 2021, 07:50 PM
Some pictures of the stand from the weekend. I tried to get and include photos of everyone’s cars, apologies if I’ve missed anyone’s car.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51292141926_fa8bd1a0b0_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m9vCNA)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2m9vCNA) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51291394947_fac17cb69a_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m9rNKD)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2m9rNKD) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51291394977_5174ec51d9_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m9rNLa)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2m9rNLa) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51291394982_bb256ad8c4_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m9rNLf)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2m9rNLf) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51292319418_72357c33d7_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m9wxyN)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2m9wxyN) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51291394992_ba3be544c7_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m9rNLq)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2m9rNLq) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51291395002_f95371be7e_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m9rNLA)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2m9rNLA) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51291395017_fda3e9cc37_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m9rNLR) (https://flic.kr/p/2m9rNLR) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51291395022_b233fa2cd4_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m9rNLW)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2m9rNLW) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51292142291_319ba913f7_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m9vCUT)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2m9vCUT) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51292319433_b0b38c7592_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m9wxz4)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2m9wxz4) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51292858274_cbc9b9f53c_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m9ziKq)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2m9ziKq) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51292858279_7535584d43_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m9ziKv)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2m9ziKv) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr

matsarm
5th July 2021, 09:46 PM
Great to see everyone’s photos from the weekend - I have some that I still need to sort through - and again, a great show at MMM. Was brilliant to have a night away with everyone after the last 18 months stuck at home. Bring on The Highland Tour next month is all I can say [emoji12]

Crombers
6th July 2021, 03:05 PM
Well that was fun ......... might definitely do this again :thumbs up:

Great to see everyone again, after all we've been though. Just to be in company, having a bite with a few beers was brilliant.

Special thanks to Neil & Mum for letting me take 193 to the show. A good few extra scoops of extreme happiness into my life bucket, cheers guys :hand:

badwolf340
6th July 2021, 06:38 PM
A massive thank you to all NMS crew for all their kindness and care over the weekend. Had a few wobbles at the start, but your company and friendship helped me through a difficult weekend. Company and banter one of the many highlights as always. I am very blessed to have a family like NMS. Thank you all again it was much appreciated by myself and kids knowing I was in good hands with you all. Looking forward to the next one.
Always a pleasure for a special person

badwolf340
6th July 2021, 06:39 PM
Wee time lapse of the NMS area at MMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP7Kw4ywO1c
Glad to see someone that can set up a video camera and capture the set up :yes nod:

Crombers
7th July 2021, 02:24 AM

Acht nae bother, your worth it xx

Denso
7th July 2021, 06:32 AM
Only 3 days left in isolation.

It looks like a really good day out, hopefully we can make next years event.

Denso

matsarm
11th July 2021, 05:01 PM
Finally got round to uploading some photos from last weekend at MMM

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51304510221_f730c8a87f_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2maB2t4)IMG_1576 (https://flic.kr/p/2maB2t4) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51304510721_307f8a1baf_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2maB2BF)IMG_1573 (https://flic.kr/p/2maB2BF) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51303764172_ca2ef1db7a_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2maxcG9)IMG_1572 (https://flic.kr/p/2maxcG9) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51304511276_96b101f05d_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2maB2Mf)IMG_1568 (https://flic.kr/p/2maB2Mf) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51303764727_899396d172_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2maxcRH)IMG_1566 (https://flic.kr/p/2maxcRH) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51304511806_773a3171f1_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2maB2Wo)IMG_1565 (https://flic.kr/p/2maB2Wo) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51304705588_aa8a52b70a_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2maC2xs)IMG_1563 (https://flic.kr/p/2maC2xs) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51305520665_661cfe7ac8_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2maGcQv)IMG_1562 (https://flic.kr/p/2maGcQv) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51304706253_e968ffaa06_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2maC2JV)IMG_1555 (https://flic.kr/p/2maC2JV) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr

MINI William
11th July 2021, 05:19 PM
Good pictures Matt

badwolf340
11th July 2021, 06:23 PM
Cracking pics

scottch
11th July 2021, 10:42 PM
Nice pics :thumbs up: