PDA

View Full Version : Future star?!

EKJCWGal83
13th April 2020, 10:21 PM
Hi all, hope this is ok to share....(?) I wanted to share something with you all.....
My son did an online vlog review of my Paceman! We are avid followers of the “Petrol Ped” YouTube channel and this was in response to a request he made for his subscribers to send in their home videos of their wheels! Have a wee look.... https://youtu.be/4_LjNMIgHjI

badwolf340
14th April 2020, 07:10 AM
It’s more than ok to share ,nice to see something different in these times of lockdown .nice wee review and these days who knows what it will lead onto ...well done :yes nod:

MINI William
14th April 2020, 08:12 AM
That’s great to see. More than ok to share, he’s done it very professional and would show up some so called youtubers.

EKJCWGal83
14th April 2020, 12:40 PM
Awwww thanks folks! He got some amazing comments on YouTube from Petrol Ped’s subscribers! Was a little bit of fun and seems to have spread some joy!

ELFMAN
14th April 2020, 10:15 PM
Just catching up on ‘PetrolPed’ so watched Nathaniel’s excellent & very knowledgeable Paceman review, most impressive! I could especially relate to the interior tour, as I’m a wee guy with Recaro seats! (I probably wouldn’t have been able to get that massive tailgate up either...). Keep up the good work Nathaniel, but get your Dad to clean those dirty tyres! Lovely motor apart from that! :smilewinkgrin:

EKJCWGal83
15th April 2020, 01:27 AM
Hehe thanks for your kind words