PDA

View Full Version : Cooper S Automatic Available Jan 05

AndyP & Lenore
2nd November 2004, 05:30 AM
We got word from our friendly BMW MINI dealer today that the Cooper S will be available with automatic transmission from January 2005. :D:D:D:D All S's will also have limited slip differential too!:D:D

Price is £1050 over and above the cost of a standard S.

Been looking forward to this for a long time.

AndyP & Lenore.

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2004, 05:38 AM
There was a woman in JC abdn pre ordering an auto 6 speed S ... She already has a really nice one year old S.

Mini Me
2nd November 2004, 08:11 AM
i thought about it for my February car, but don't think it would be much fun.the new diff will be good though ,it makes tha asc cut in later than normal........ye ha.

AndyP & Lenore
2nd November 2004, 08:36 AM
I've just seen the full changes list for Jan 05 onwards, on MINI2.

The slip diff is not available on Auto Transmissions. Bummer.

AndyP

See more here

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75117

Big Col
2nd November 2004, 05:22 PM
Iain had told me about a couple of these. What a frikin stupid idea it is to put the screen wash bottle warning light on the right hand stalk and move the alarm light to the left!!!!!! One of the best things about the alarm on the MINI is the fact that there's a big bright in your face red light that screams "I'M AN ALARM YA NEDDY WEE PR!CK! TOUCH THIS CAR AND I'M GONNA WAKE UP EVERYONE IN A 5 MILE RADIUS!!" Now they've moved it all it's gonna say is "DON'T STEAL ME YA NEDDY WEE PR!CK I'M LOW ON WASHER FLUID!" Stoopid!:mad:

On a brighter note...hey Iain...we have to talk...:D:cool::D

http://www.robotelecom.co.uk/wheels.jpg

Mini Me
2nd November 2004, 05:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Iain had told me about a couple of these. What a frikin stupid idea it is to put the screen wash bottle warning light on the right hand stalk and move the alarm light to the left!!!!!! One of the best things about the alarm on the MINI is the fact that there's a big bright in your face red light that screams "I'M AN ALARM YA NEDDY WEE PR!CK! TOUCH THIS CAR AND I'M GONNA WAKE UP EVERYONE IN A 5 MILE RADIUS!!" Now they've moved it all it's gonna say is "DON'T STEAL ME YA NEDDY WEE PR!CK I'M LOW ON WASHER FLUID!" Stoopid!:mad:

On a brighter note...hey Iain...we have to talk...:D:cool::D

http://www.robotelecom.co.uk/wheels.jpg
Ah,the new factory option rim ,tis rather nice and with your chili pack they come in around £............you know what ,i'm off today and can't remember,i'll phone the soapdodger.:D

Edit:- Re-arranged the quote marks

Big Col
2nd November 2004, 06:04 PM
Off the top of my head:

MINI One Hatch & Convertible - £1,600 as a single option or £1,290 with PEPPER Pack
MINI One D Hatch - £1,600 as a single option or £1,290 with PEPPER Pack
MINI Cooper Hatch & Convertible - £1,290 as a single option or £850 with CHILI Pack
MINI Cooper S Hatch & Convertible - £850 as a single option or £480 with CHILI Pack

:D

Mini Me
2nd November 2004, 06:09 PM
Off the top of my head:

MINI One Hatch & Convertible - £1,600 as a single option or £1,290 with PEPPER Pack
MINI One D Hatch - £1,600 as a single option or £1,290 with PEPPER Pack
MINI Cooper Hatch & Convertible - £1,290 as a single option or £850 with CHILI Pack
MINI Cooper S Hatch & Convertible - £850 as a single option or £480 with CHILI Pack
Top of your head my arse.......;):D

Edit:- Hmm, you really must learn how to insert your replies outside of the quote :evil::D

MartinSullivan
2nd November 2004, 06:10 PM
Can someone teach Minime to do quotes properly - poor Bonnie must be kn*ckered tidying up after him!!! :)

Gismo
2nd November 2004, 06:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan
Can someone teach Minime to do quotes properly - poor Bonnie must be kn*ckered tidying up after him!!! :)
You only just beat me to it :evil:

Big Col
2nd November 2004, 06:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

What do you mean Martin? ;)

Iain make sure you type your message after the [/quote] thingy or poor ol' BS is likely to give your kneecaps a biting. :D

By the way...the pricing info was on the link posted earlier in the thread. :)

Gismo
2nd November 2004, 06:14 PM
Back on topic, those wheels are BMW expensive :eek: you could get a very good set of aftermarket wheels that look very similar

Big Col
2nd November 2004, 06:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Back on topic, those wheels are BMW expensive :eek: you could get a very good set of aftermarket wheels that look very similar

For £480:question:

Mini Me
2nd November 2004, 06:19 PM

For £480:question:
is this how i'm supposed to reply..:question:

Big Col
2nd November 2004, 06:32 PM
There ya go! Pfff. That disproves the old dog new tricks theory! :p

Gismo
2nd November 2004, 06:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Erm, well, not really, look at your reply, you have Big Col's reply and then mine in the middle of it, which splits it up totally and almost makes it unreadable, unless of course you meant it to look like that :D

Mini Me
2nd November 2004, 06:56 PM

quote:Originally posted by minime

Erm, well, not really, look at your reply, you have Big Col's reply and then mine in the middle of it, which splits it up totally and almost makes it unreadable, unless of course you meant it to look like that :D
now i'm totaly lost:dead: