PDA

View Full Version : Rob, Vaila,Craigd, Willie+Linda M and GAJ

Heather
1st November 2004, 08:06 PM
...........................on the mini clan Perthshire extravaganza! Fabulous run with first class weather. I am now converted to the joy of stovies!! Good to meet both Denis and Orville for the first time:D:D

GAJ
1st November 2004, 08:29 PM
Mmmmm! Stovies! Also nice to see the S2000 and the Beemer boys meeting at Stirling too! We're not the only people who chase similar cars around the country! Rob, I hope you've washed the mucky puddle water off of Dennis!

Monsta Mo Mini
1st November 2004, 11:12 PM
The beemer boys were all at Kinross services around 10 am yesterday - a Z8 among them!

Smurf
2nd November 2004, 03:11 AM
Stovies??? You guys ran away before the last 8 car loads of us went for Chips in Auchterarder on the way home!!! Mmmmmmmm..... Chips........... :D

Heather
2nd November 2004, 05:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by Smurf

Stovies??? You guys ran away before the last 8 car loads of us went for Chips in Auchterarder on the way home!!! Mmmmmmmm..... Chips........... :D

God, I feel all anti-social now! I blame GAJ myself (because i can!);):D

Post edited (because I can!!)GAJ;)

Craig
3rd November 2004, 04:06 AM
great day oot once again - and the wife still hasn't kerbed the new alloys:D:D RESULT!

lightbody
3rd November 2004, 05:18 AM
New alloys, what there is of them, look fab Craig! Best way to keep them clean and scratch free i guess - have as little wheel as possible!

Smurf
3rd November 2004, 05:53 AM
GAJ needs a set of those - allegedly! :D

Willie M
5th November 2004, 09:37 PM
Great to see you all on Sunday. Glad you had a good day.
Twas good to get wee Daisy oot for a run again, poor wee mite spends most her time sulking in the garage these days :disapprove: I think her mammy (Linda M) quite enjoyed her day oot too. She certainly drove faster and faster as the day progressed :eek:

GAJ
6th November 2004, 02:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by Smurf

GAJ needs a set of those - allegedly! :D

Look! I don't need anyone else joining in, thank you very much!!:(;)

macblob
6th November 2004, 03:05 AM
Wee stealies for Gaj hehehhehehehehe :p