PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!!!

EKJCWGal83
18th February 2020, 10:33 PM
Hi there!

I am about to be the proud owner of a 2014 JCW Paceman All4, Automatic, tomorrow and after a lot of searching stumbled across this page! I absolutely can’t put into words how excited myself, hubby and 7yr old car fanatic son are about re-entering the “mini family” once again after (unfortunately) many years out!
I had begun my search for a new (to me) vehicle with the Countryman firmly in my sights however when I clapped eyes on this beauty, the various add-ons by the previous owner and the mint condition along with very low mileage for the age I just could not resist its bags of personality and will put up with the three door element slight inconvenience!! A small price to pay!
Once I have it home I shall post some photos of my pride and joy for all to see and I look forward to getting some inspiration, tips and tricks from you all as well as, hopefully, a new Mini centred social calendar!!!

Nice to meet you all 👍

MINI William
18th February 2020, 11:19 PM
Welcome to NMS. It’s always exciting getting a new car and always a sleepless night before new car day. Looking forward to seeing the pictures after collection. Keep an eye on the meets and social section. There’s a few meets coming up shortly.

EKJCWGal83
19th February 2020, 12:16 AM
Hi William and many thanks.... yes, very much looking forward to it! Was contacted this afternoon by the dealership manager letting me know there is an issue with the V5 from the current owner which may delay things so everyone keep fingers and toes crossed that I don’t need to drive away in the promised courtesy car and I do infact get my JCW home!!! Will keep you all posted..

cuddles
19th February 2020, 06:44 AM
Welcome to NMS, New car day is so exciting. Hope all goes well and you get the car today. Xx

EKJCWGal83
19th February 2020, 08:38 AM
Thanks.... here’s hoping!

Crombers
19th February 2020, 05:40 PM
Welcome to NMSland (from just over the road in Waterfoot) :saltireflag:

badwolf340
19th February 2020, 06:44 PM
:welcome:

EKJCWGal83
20th February 2020, 07:40 AM
Well..... no Paceman unfortunately however they have provided me with a brand new Countryman Cooper in the interim so not all bad. Hubby is having kittens that I change my mind on my car but I have to say as much as the Countryman was the car I was initially after and as lovely as this one is, I am still eagerly awaiting my JCW! Although it’s much older, it’s barely turned a wheel and with all the spec upgrades and mint condition I really cannot fault it! The engine note speaks for itself imo!

JOHN MILNE
20th February 2020, 10:15 AM
:welcome::thumbs up:

MINI William
20th February 2020, 11:00 AM
Well..... no Paceman unfortunately however they have provided me with a brand new Countryman Cooper in the interim so not all bad. Hubby is having kittens that I change my mind on my car but I have to say as much as the Countryman was the car I was initially after and as lovely as this one is, I am still eagerly awaiting my JCW! Although it’s much older, it’s barely turned a wheel and with all the spec upgrades and mint condition I really cannot fault it! The engine note speaks for itself imo!

That’s a bummer but I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait. Did they give you a estimated time?

EKJCWGal83
20th February 2020, 07:34 PM
No, but the salesman said he was going to call me tomorrow morning with an update to hopefully get some kind of timescale at that point.... Not ideal but will get there I’m sure!

Julz
21st February 2020, 08:18 AM
Ah welcome, another JCW Paceman owner!! I spent months trying to find mine with the exact spec I was after and she was definitely worth the wait!! Hopefully not too much longer for you! [emoji16]

This is Tolliver, although she’s had a few minor cosmetic upgrades since this pic was taken! [emoji4]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200221/a0a1f6b5acf5fce183a560b17d93c33e.jpg

goggs
21st February 2020, 09:02 AM
I’m really liking the paceman JCW [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EKJCWGal83
21st February 2020, 02:13 PM
Ah welcome, another JCW Paceman owner!! I spent months trying to find mine with the exact spec I was after and she was definitely worth the wait!! Hopefully not too much longer for you! [emoji16]

This is Tolliver, although she’s had a few minor cosmetic upgrades since this pic was taken! [emoji4]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200221/a0a1f6b5acf5fce183a560b17d93c33e.jpg

Oohhhhh loooovely! That’s like mine but opposite colour combo! Just told today it’ll be 28/29th until I get my hands on mine but totally worth the wait i reckon! Can’t wait to compare notes!!!

MINI William
21st February 2020, 02:16 PM
Oohhhhh loooovely! That’s like mine but opposite colour combo! Just told today it’ll be 28/29th until I get my hands on mine but totally worth the wait i reckon! Can’t wait to compare notes!!!

That’s not terrible. Could be a lot worse.

Julz
21st February 2020, 02:21 PM

Nice!!! The red ones are very rare! I really like the red but I’ve recently had two red cars so fancied a change! Looking forward to seeing it when you get it! Where are you getting it from?

EKJCWGal83
22nd February 2020, 10:46 PM
Nice!!! The red ones are very rare! I really like the red but I’ve recently had two red cars so fancied a change! Looking forward to seeing it when you get it! Where are you getting it from?

Really? Cool!... I didn’t think I wanted a red car but it just spoke to me! It’s Douglas Park Mini x

stoney
25th February 2020, 03:20 PM
Nice looking car I take it your in EK.from the user name I will keep.an eye open for you as I work in ok so if you see some.one in a VW amorck waving that will be me lol

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

EKJCWGal83
5th March 2020, 04:58 PM
8381Hi all...... Well, FINALLY I am the proud owner of my JCW Paceman! I’ve had it almost a week and kept meaning to post an update but been too busy enjoy my king my free tank of fuel I also managed to haggle as compensation for being messed about soo much! Not sure on what to call her yet, ideas welcome!!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8383[/ATTACH

MINI William
5th March 2020, 07:08 PM
Great looking Paceman. Enjoy

cuddles
5th March 2020, 07:14 PM
Very nice enjoy xxx

Julz
7th March 2020, 10:09 AM
Very nice!!! [emoji7][emoji7] Welcome to the Paceman family!

KillieStu
7th March 2020, 08:19 PM
Lovely looking car, we had a dooper paceman a few years ago and loved it, really nice to drive and we found it very practical

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

EKJCWGal83
10th March 2020, 02:22 AM

A wee poser......!��

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaand again! Finally feels like mine after getting my own plates on!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, last one I promise!!!

MINI William
10th March 2020, 08:57 AM
Looks great. Hopefully see it on a run soon

badwolf340
10th March 2020, 08:42 PM
Looking :cool:

EKJCWGal83
12th March 2020, 05:03 PM
:D