PDA

View Full Version : x3 mcp

aimee_s
1st November 2004, 06:21 PM
saw this mini on friday nite driving past blu, then again this morning whizzing past me as i walked down bedford road....V NICE!!:D

Sheilz
5th November 2004, 02:42 AM
That's Margaret's cooper. Have just been round to her place helping her put on more chrome. Her car's a wee beauty. She isnt on the net so I try to keep her up to date with what's going on. She is supposed to be going on the Loch Ness run but this will be decided by the weather. She has new bigger chrome wheels and is scared incase they dont hold too well in poor conditions. Definitely need the shades on to look at this car/:D:D:D:D

aimee_s
7th November 2004, 04:47 AM
it certainly is a beauty! its lovely, well smart.

Sheilz
7th November 2004, 05:03 AM
X3 MCP and S9 ECY are going cruising tonight. I drove down Union St behind Margaret last night and was able to see the public response to her car, a real head turner. I might as well have not been there!!;):D:D

aimee_s
7th November 2004, 08:05 PM
he hee....oh dear! is s9 ecy a blue MCS? think ive seen it these past few mornings heading down anderson drive towards the bridge of dee...ill be givin a big wave to margaret next time i see her, even though she wont have a clue...people mite think i know the driver of a very sweet car!!

Sheilz
7th November 2004, 11:15 PM
S9 ECY is an electric blue MC with saltire roof (and mirror caps as of Tues). I go up Andie Drive anytime between 7.45 and 8.30am depending on whether I'm taking the wee one to school or going to work but do wave anyway!!:D:D:D

aimee_s
8th November 2004, 06:10 AM
cool!im normally going up the way at about 8-15/8-30 on a tues and wed...ill keep an eye out for u tho!

sleepyrascal
8th November 2004, 09:17 AM
A student that gets up before 9 am??!!??!!??! ..... oh thats just you on your way home Aimeee .. I see!! :D;):D;)

AberdeenMini
8th November 2004, 08:44 PM
I see x3 mcp sitting at the beach when i go to uni in the mornings, in the afternoon when i go home and in the evenings when i go out, its down at the beach alot!

aimee_s
8th November 2004, 09:07 PM
he hee sleeepy.....how did you work that out?! ;)

Sheilz
9th November 2004, 02:24 AM
Margaret goes down there every Fri and Sat night but I didn't know she went in the mornings too!! Margaret loves cruising. I went out with her on Sat night in her car. She takes it down the narrow side streets when all the pubs and clubs are emptying and filling up. I wouldnt risk our tank with that never mind Wee Eck!
:D:D:D

darryl lawrence
4th January 2005, 01:37 AM
hi guys this is margaret and darryl in x3mcp heard all the nice comments about my car, respect to specy my friend who has a mean mini 2 hope everyone had a nice new year,some new mods on the way will keep u guys up 2 date on this or u will c me cruising as usual, margaret :I:cool:

Sheilz
4th January 2005, 07:56 AM
Hiya you two. You've got online then! Hope to see you soon. Friday maybe :D:D:D:D
Happy New Year
:D:D:D:D:D