PDA

View Full Version : Plans For Your Car This Year

MINI William
6th January 2020, 09:27 PM
Thought I would start a different kid of thread.

What’s your plans for your car this year? Any big changes planned, even if it’s a secret can still get our appetites going or even a new car?

matsarm
6th January 2020, 09:31 PM
I have a few packages arriving tomorrow [emoji57]

M600-RKJ
6th January 2020, 09:35 PM
I've got a set of wheels I'm eyeing up I've had my rotas almost as long as I've had my minis.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Gogs
7th January 2020, 11:03 AM
I’ve finally managed to get all the parts needed for a stage 2 remap so the cars going in on Friday to have all the work done [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
7th January 2020, 03:46 PM
I have a few packages arriving tomorrow [emoji57]

Exciting indeed. Keep us posted

MINI William
7th January 2020, 03:47 PM
I've got a set of wheels I'm eyeing up I've had my rotas almost as long as I've had my minis.

I think the Rota’s work really well on your car. Will be good to see what you end up with.

MINI William
7th January 2020, 03:47 PM
I’ve finally managed to get all the parts needed for a stage 2 remap so the cars going in on Friday to have all the work done [emoji846]

What have you all got together? Who’s doing the work. Will be nice to see what power you end up with.

M600-RKJ
7th January 2020, 05:14 PM
I think the Rota’s work really well on your car. Will be good to see what you end up with.I like the rotas and still think they are really nice wheels. But I'm just ready for a change I might keep one set of rotas. We'll see

Crombers
7th January 2020, 05:40 PM
I might start mine sometime soon. It's been a while :blush:

I need to decide what I'm doing with the 18' Hamann's as I need to either refurb the split rims or sell as is :idunno:

After that I need :
2 new centre caps
Refurb 1 alloy
Interior light switch
Offside door actuator
Wire up the spots
Replace the cracked screen
Replace one knackered key fob

& I'd like to add :
Some side graphics
Hella spots ??

Then drive the thing somewhere nice up north :yes nod:

MINI William
7th January 2020, 05:53 PM
I might start mine sometime soon. It's been a while :blush:

I need to decide what I'm doing with the 18' Hamann's as I need to either refurb the split rims or sell as is :idunno:

After that I need :
2 new centre caps
Refurb 1 alloy
Interior light switch
Offside door actuator
Wire up the spots
Replace the cracked screen
Replace one knackered key fob

& I'd like to add :
Some side graphics
Hella spots ??

Then drive the thing somewhere nice up north :yes nod:

All sounds rather good Crombers. Lets not forget a trip somewhere nice south in May :laugh:

Crombers
7th January 2020, 06:08 PM
Ah that'll probably be the F55 going south, aka the big torquey diesel :thumbs up:

nobbyclark
9th January 2020, 12:20 PM
Toying with cancelling the Electric and keeping the JCW, and then enhancing its power in October once the 3-year warranty runs out.

MINI William
9th January 2020, 08:25 PM
Does the electric not fit in anymore?

nobbyclark
10th January 2020, 11:01 AM
Does the electric not fit in anymore?

I may be moving this year and not sure how far I'll be from the nearest airport. I want to be able to get to/from the airport on a single charge, which would be possible from Perth to Edinburgh. So I'll stick with petrol for a while longer and have some fun at the same time.

ELFMAN
26th January 2020, 11:05 AM
To finally crack 23,000 miles in the Elfmobile. Which I just did on the way to Stirling! Yippeee!

MINI William
26th January 2020, 07:43 PM
To finally crack 23,000 miles in the Elfmobile. Which I just did on the way to Stirling! Yippeee!

‘Still can’t believe that mileage

MINI William
26th January 2020, 07:44 PM
Got some bits that we want to do with the Clubvan as well. Some carbon waiting to be fitted and an intake are sitting

goggs
26th January 2020, 07:54 PM
Look forward to seeing the upgrades William [emoji1303]